New Slot Announcement Drive: Multiplier Mayhem

I'm no shill I'll even admit I got absolute crap from it...But I know the potential...someone won 400 odd euro on 30c bet...Still think it is so shit?? Old / Expired Link

I almost hit that myself, did have a nice 400x on page 2 or 3 of this thread. I liked it the first proper session on it, ive only played it about 3 times since but the bonus rounds were very poor compared to the previous, standard netent though but the feature is extremely hard to trigger on this as I said earlier in this thread and several others, one of the worst to trigger a feature on from recent additions I would say.

I almost hit that myself, did have a nice 400x on page 2 or 3 of this thread. I liked it the first proper session on it, ive only played it about 3 times since but the bonus rounds were very poor compared to the previous, standard netent though but the feature is extremely hard to trigger on this as I said earlier in this thread and several others, one of the worst to trigger a feature on from recent additions I would say.

I agree the feature is rather difficult to get but when a netent game isn't hot almost every netent game is tricky to get the feature on...What I've noticed recently though is there are many slots where you'll never see it for dust then you get 8 in 100 spins...DOA is like that often! It's a netent thing almost every single NE game is streaky!

Wow... even worse then more you play it.
There's no word cruel enough for this abomination.
Money-gobler par excellence!:mad::mad::mad:

I am absolutely appaulled.
CFTBL got totally trashed on this site , yet it still is a 1000x better than this "slot".
Oh, look at the "120x multipliers"?
Oh, yeah? I say look at the paytable, compared to which older NETENT slots offer dream payouts.

This slot is the absolute worst from NETENT.

:mad:

This is HV and I have had a good hit on it ... 300x bet in the bonus round.

But it will devour any bank roll when not paying and does it fast. It has big hit potential in the base game and
HUGE hit potential in the fs. But this is what HV is about do or die. I expect over the coming months to see
some monster hits from this come through in the videos and screenys same as the Rapist ... and maybe DOA

crap bonus round after crap bonus round - and then suddenly you can hit pay dirt.

I will be playing this again but only when I have a healthy balance.

This is HV and I have had a good hit on it ... 300x bet in the bonus round.

But it will devour any bank roll when not paying and does it fast. It has big hit potential in the base game and
HUGE hit potential in the fs. But this is what HV is about do or die. I expect over the coming months to see
some monster hits from this come through in the videos and screenys same as the Rapist ... and maybe DOA

crap bonus round after crap bonus round - and then suddenly you can hit pay dirt.

I will be playing this again but only when I have a healthy balance.

My first 3 bonus rounds on this were all between 150-400x, since then all crap and have devoured a balance of £1000+ a few times now at not even big stakes, £3-4 a spin, I tried it in demo mode yesterday, of course it paid out well in that..£5000 to £60000 in 5 minutes.

I'm no shill I'll even admit I got absolute crap from it...But I know the potential...someone won 400 odd euro on 30c bet...Still think it is so shit?? Old / Expired Link

I'm not the only one to get that hit then. I got that during a bonus round when I got all the Nitros. First or second spin after that, all 5 Wilds lined up perfectly before the actual spin took place and I finished with $449 on a 30c bet. Couldn't film it, sadly, since I was playing on my smartphone. It was on my very first spin in the regular game. Got the Scatters and it snowballed from there. Probably won't ever get it again. I got it at the end of February playing at BetVictor.

My first 3 bonus rounds on this were all between 150-400x, since then all crap and have devoured a balance of £1000+ a few times now at not even big stakes, £3-4 a spin, I tried it in demo mode yesterday, of course it paid out well in that..£5000 to £60000 in 5 minutes.

£3 to £4 is quite high stakes even for a £1000 balance.

But the game does not pay or play any different in demo mode or real mode. The settings are exactly the same. The only thing that will differ is luck.

New discovery!

Ok, this slot needs not to be played but be driven and like a race car driver!
Spin,StopSpin, as fast as it goes.
Don't try to read winnings from the slot, only look at the bottom, you will see the balance
changes - that has to be enough!
Again... you need to be as determined, as single minded as a true racer!
It seems this slot can smell a cautious balance checker a mile away!

With this style of play I was able to land many a bonus round, no sweat! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Also things like this
Screenshot (225).jpg
started to happen in base game.

I think this is a unique slot that needs a unique attitude.

:cool: Are you ready for 120x wild line? :cool:
Keep your :cool: and there are no (speed) limits! :thumbsup:;)

I never got any luck on it.. max up to 3EUR win after countless losses. I guess you can win BIG, but it happens very rarely. I am just not a fan of such payouts.
Don't find the graphics particularly attractive either. Oh well ;)

I never got any luck on it.. max up to 3EUR win after countless losses. I guess you can win BIG, but it happens very rarely. I am just not a fan of such payouts.
Don't find the graphics particularly attractive either. Oh well ;)

either you're a millionaire or a crazy brave man.
or both :thumbsup::notworthy

Lol cancer?

That's a bit too much!
If you'd have said the devil.. i might have accepted:p
I get you don't like it, and yet tried it with a couple of bankrolls...

Well, so did i, and like Hedgehok said, i think it's one of their best releases! Action packed and good potential, and i also found it to be very streaky, which is exactly what i like!

And by that i mean it's very capable of giving you loads of decent wins and FS in short succession

Btw, more proof of the fact, that it can be very nice (and that is is the Devil indeed):
666x

mrGreenFSbigwinDrive666x.jpg

:D

Lol cancer?

That's a bit too much!
If you'd have said the devil.. i might have accepted:p
I get you don't like it, and yet tried it with a couple of bankrolls...

I perserved and finally got what I wanted (not quite)
Screenshot (236).jpg
FS were 380x. I guess I take it and run... :thumbsup:
I'm UP now on this slot.
Such a great feeling to have those losses recoverd:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
Best thing in the world.:thumbsup:
Oh, yeah! :p

EDIT: CHecked the paytable. A pay the same as 10s. Who designed this?
Not that I care, now I can say I'm done with it with a :)

I perserved and finally got what I wanted (not quite)

FS were 380x. I guess I take it and run... :thumbsup:
I'm UP now on this slot.
Such a great feeling to have those losses recoverd:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
Best thing in the world.:thumbsup:
Oh, yeah! :p

See:) sometimes you just need to give it all to get the slot to show it's potential. When that finally happens, it could turn into a favourite after all :p I used to hate DOA with a passion, as i was playing it for so long, without even getting close.. until i got my first wildline. Now it's one of my favorite slots! Do use the auto play a lot on it. and set to stop @ 1000x bet or FS, and then only "check" when the stop triggers are activated..Cause however much i like it, it's not really action packed :p

Ive had big wins on this aswell though, close to 1000x but everytime ive had a big win, which is several times ive had 400 or so on this (I play alot of slots) it eats more than what it gave me back normally, sure I could withdraw but alot of the time ive already put on what ive won or more by the time the first bonus hits.

Just played it again, 6 features within about 10 minutes so not too bad, best was just over 100x though and worst was 10x, a few were about 50x. Ill keep going see if I can hit a 500x +, playing at £4. Andddd it went without another feature, what a surprise :lolup:

Last edited:
drive.jpg

just got that. Shame it was on a battle on videoslots, but then again should have got me the win of about 175 euros so not much difference, was my last free spin, on my last spin of 200 too!

Three freespins features @1.80€ bet
1 - 9€
2- 18€
3- with 7 spins all three added wilds 46.80€ With one spin being ree 2 up wild, reel 3 down wild, reel 4 up wild and reel 5 middle wild for a win of 0.
F*** this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back