Dream Catcher - winning strategy

First post and it's a promo lol.

There are no successful winning strategies for any wheels with an RTP of less than 100%... which is every single gambling wheel invented, ever.
I beg to differ, old chap.

I'll concede that there is no automatic, mechanical strategy for roulette, I'm 100% with you on that.

But by using the tools at the player's disposal, and the experience gleaned from several decades of playing roulette or studying lists of results, patterns and trends, I can assure you that there are winning strategies, but being able to carry them out consistently is a very subtle business, and you need to keep your wits about you at all times.

Last edited:
You can get all the info for this strategy but i wont give it free

Really ...and there we were thinking that you were going to make us all millionaires for free. Especially as you must be a billionaire from using your foolproof strategy.

Look forward to your name turning red

Really ...and there we were thinking that you were going to make us all millionaires for free. Especially as you must be a billionaire from using your foolproof strategy.

Look forward to your name turning red
Wow, that sounds cool is red like a "salesman" color?

I too have a guaranteed win roulette strategy that I'm willing to sell. It guarantees that every spin you play, you'll get 36€ back for every 37€ you play.

There is always one late to the party. You snooze you lose - too late buddy.
So....if you've purchased a winning strategy.....there's no need for anyone to ever sell another one again, shirley? You couldn't help out a fellow forumeer could you Interlog old buddy?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I got a good strategy that will have money in your pockets at the end of the week........ Sell the car/Sack the wife and dont play online

So....if you've purchased a winning strategy.....there's no need for anyone to ever sell another one again, shirley? You couldn't help out a fellow forumeer could you Interlog old buddy?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I could, but I promised I wouldn't tell anybody or sell it on. Sorry old macker though you are not really old.

well i have a system for all of you ) you need to hold the reject button in, the pop your coin in, although this is not 100% or a 100%rtp due to the nature of the coin sometimes gets stuck then you have to give the slot a shake to retrieve lost coin ):cheers:
this is a fun strategy to try in some time... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back