New Slot Announcement Dragonz - Microgaming

suomikala87

Dormant Account
webmeister
PABnoaccred
Looks good to me. 243 ways, four different free spins to choose from and an expanding wild feature in the base game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks quite entertaining really.
As a big fan of FS with different types of wilds this is a slot I really look forward too.
Finally a decent release from MGS again? We shall see.

Any idea when this goes live? ;)

Ya looks alright, But I like sticky wilds. Looks like they took the free spins from their monster hits Jurassic park, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck 2 etc etc but whatever still will play it.

It does actually look quite good ( Yes I made a positive comment about a forthcoming Microgaming release, shock, horror :eek:)

The part that makes me smile and bring out the sarcasm in me however in these promotional videos is the 'Free Games across ALL platforms'

AYK I've been playing donkeys years and cannot even remotely recall my last (totally) free games on any MG slots :confused::confused:

I don't like the fact as with Jurassic Park, you have to get the FS 25 times before you can choose. Immortal Romance style is way better imo.

I hope the music that plays during the video is the music of the slot whenever playing, because it sounds pretty good. I've been pretty disappointed in the new style of MG slots that literally have the spinning sounds only and no real background music .. talk about dull.

It looks good but we have prob seen more wilds in this video than we will ever see while playing.

I don't like the fact as with Jurassic Park, you have to get the FS 25 times before you can choose. Immortal Romance style is way better imo.

I hope the music that plays during the video is the music of the slot whenever playing, because it sounds pretty good. I've been pretty disappointed in the new style of MG slots that literally have the spinning sounds only and no real background music .. talk about dull.

I dont like it both ways. Imho you should be able to just choose the bonus before putting 1000s of $ into a machine.

But the release looks good ;)

Wasn't that an old Game by Cozy Gaming???

Apparently not, they've (MG) merely nicked the name.......bad form not checking.

Who said they didn't check? More fool Cozy for not protecting the name if it was important. My guess is it probably wasn't.

Reality - 0:41 zzz get on with it 15th tease in a row

Promo Vid 0:42 Of course it hits !!

Just once make a realistic promo for a new slot where it's dead spin after dead spin followed by a random wild feature that gives you useless wilds on last 2 reels and no win :p

Please be advised that this slot name is wrong and it's not dragons, It's Immortal Romance 2 with all new characters but with the free spins features you see in the video.:D:p.

been playing it all morning in test mode, my initial impression was the bonuses seemed a bit bland.

Since then I've had over 200x in base game with the added wilds feature, and a 400x gobble free spins round - very reminiscent of Jurassic Park semi-sticky wilds :)

nothing too groundbreaking but a decent release.

another pile of junk min bet 40p played crashed no feature in fact i did get a 10x bet 60quidders gone lucky i was only testing it . but at least MG have produced a game to which is a match up for netent being lost vegas in game play & slowly ripping your balls out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back