Dr Vegas

Emma Good

Dormant account
Yesterday I won £2000 at Dr Vegas off a deposit of £5.

Earlier today I received this email:

Congratulations on your win, however, I’m very sorry, but unfortunately we had to reject and reduce your withdrawals as you didn’t comply with our Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions clearly state:
“Until the Bonus Wager requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed on a slot game will be £4 and £0.10 bet per line as well as a maximum 5 X multiplier. This also applies to gamble features within games. Wins from bets higher than this will be reduced on withdrawal to a £4 bet or £0.10 per line bet equivalent.”
Unfortunately, throughout your gameplay on Zeus II you’ve bet £10 total bet exceeding an allowed maximum bet amount of £4 total bet.
Your withdrawal of £2,000 has been rejected and balance reduced to £800 to comply with our T&C’s. You may withdraw £800, it will be approved.
Very sorry for this inconvenience and please let me know should you have any questions or require any additional information.

However the win was from a deposit not a bonus.

Can any one advise about how to move forward with this.

Thank you,

Emma

You have to opt into all bonuses on DR Vegas nowadays none are auto credited. Its at this point the terms are clearly displayed, including max bet sizes.

There are 2 possible outcomes here

1) You took the bonus and didn't read the terms and hence at least you got £800

2) The team their end made a mistake, which the rep will sort if you PM him as Harry says and you'll get an apology along with full payment.

I genuinely hope its Option 2, well done on your win :thumbsup:

Yesterday I won £2000 at Dr Vegas off a deposit of £5.

Earlier today I received this email:

Congratulations on your win, however, I’m very sorry, but unfortunately we had to reject and reduce your withdrawals as you didn’t comply with our Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions clearly state:
“Until the Bonus Wager requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed on a slot game will be £4 and £0.10 bet per line as well as a maximum 5 X multiplier. This also applies to gamble features within games. Wins from bets higher than this will be reduced on withdrawal to a £4 bet or £0.10 per line bet equivalent.”
Unfortunately, throughout your gameplay on Zeus II you’ve bet £10 total bet exceeding an allowed maximum bet amount of £4 total bet.
Your withdrawal of £2,000 has been rejected and balance reduced to £800 to comply with our T&C’s. You may withdraw £800, it will be approved.
Very sorry for this inconvenience and please let me know should you have any questions or require any additional information.

However the win was from a deposit not a bonus.

Can any one advise about how to move forward with this.

Thank you,

Emma

Hi Emma,

I've sent you a PM for all of your details so that I can investigate the issue for you and get it all sorted out.

Thanks

Phil

Thats excellent that Phil sorted it out, congrats on your win :thumbsup:

However, it begs the question, how did it happen, and has it happened to other customers who haven't got access to the rep and lose money.
If its auto done then theres something wrong with the system and has likely happened to others, if manual, then how can someone look at an account and remove £1200 when there was no bonus actually used!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back