dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Capable of insane hits in the base game and bonus, a mighty game packed into 4 reels while still having a decent base game return. Are you sitting comfortably, as I personally love this slot and I think it will be a great success - wanna start your free spins with a 50x plus multiplier?

If in any doubt of the innovation constipation currently being suffered by the 'big' developers, just look at the thinking outside of the box here!

Looks as dough it could be good

That has a ring of truth about it as icing the praises of this game. You'll need to be jammy to get those 1000x hits, ah fuck it I can't be arsed....

BTG with their innovative out-of-the-box games is all out to get players to do this :D :D

3qtpyj.jpg

Capable of insane hits in the base game and bonus, a mighty game packed into 4 reels while still having a decent base game return. Are you sitting comfortably, as I personally love this slot and I think it will be a great success - wanna start your free spins with a 50x plus multiplier?

If in any doubt of the innovation constipation currently being suffered by the 'big' developers, just look at the thinking outside of the box here!

Was that an accidental pun there, Mr.D?

I have to agree with you, I think this will be a big hit.
Based on first glance alone, there is so much about this slot to like.

But the thing I like the most is what it does NOT have - that bloody awful feature buy option.
It's refreshing to see that BTG are willing to take a step away from that for a change.

In my humble opinion, BTG ditching the feature buy option = BTG returning to top form.

Would I be correct in assuming that the max win is 2401 x 4OAK of red doughnut? 2401 x 15 = 36,015x?

Which in theory means a 5p bet could potentially win you £1,800.75.

If so, 5p spins on Donuts are going to become the new trendier version of 9p spins on DOA.

I think I'll like it and I also like the fact that they released a new slot without the feature buy option. They probably realized that people don't play the base game when there's a buy feature button and it's not good for the longevity of the slot.

Anyone else noticed the "Get the fudge in there" after the bonus? :D
Looks like an interesting game, not sure if im a fan of the theme but hey if it can pay why not? :)

How often is the bonus likely to trigger in comparison to Bonanza and Chilli.

Obviously in Bonanza you need 4 to trigger 12 spins so it takes hundreds and hundreds of spins on average on Chilli you need 3 to trigger 8 so it is more often but in this game you need 3 to trigger 12 and with a high multiplier it must be quite a high number of spins and the base game doesn't look as appealing as Bonanza to keep the interest.

Looks few and very far between on the Bonus judging by the play balance from the start to the end
No, that was me using the official release version as requested for the video which started with a high 9k? balance and then using a reset to 1000 starting credits to film the last 2 features.

Was that an accidental pun there, Mr.D?

I have to agree with you, I think this will be a big hit.
Based on first glance alone, there is so much about this slot to like.

But the thing I like the most is what it does NOT have - that bloody awful feature buy option.
It's refreshing to see that BTG are willing to take a step away from that for a change.

In my humble opinion, BTG ditching the feature buy option = BTG returning to top form.

Would I be correct in assuming that the max win is 2401 x 4OAK of red doughnut? 2401 x 15 = 36,015x?

Which in theory means a 5p bet could potentially win you £1,800.75.

If so, 5p spins on Donuts are going to become the new trendier version of 9p spins on DOA.

Pun was intended, I rehearsed that one when making the video a few days ago. Yes, the 12.50 limit is due to the fact that in testing it yielded some silly base game hits of colossal proportions. Actually, your theory is near enough but don't forget you could get 16x PURPLE (not red!) donuts on one reel effectively by getting 2 boxes in view on say reel 2, one of which reveals 4 purple donuts and the other a 4x wild.

So your best SINGLE way of purple donuts is at least a theoretical 1x16x4x4 - 1 on reel 1, 4boxed+4x wild reel 2, 4x wild (or 4xboxed) 3 and 4x wild(or 4x boxed)reel 4 so 256x15 = 3840x bet with just the one appearing on reel 1. When we pick up on the optimum reel positions in due course we'll have a better idea.

Like the 5p play
like the lack of bonus buy
Dont like the 4 by 4 layout,somehow just doesnt appeal to me.
Feature seems very rigged,slow spin means high win as in Dragon Born.
Will give a fair trial when it comes out though.

Like the 5p play
like the lack of bonus buy
Dont like the 4 by 4 layout,somehow just doesnt appeal to me.
Will give a fair trial when it comes out though.

Yes, that isn't 'rigging' but simply a BTG foible that they deliberately use on bigger wins across many of their slots. I quite like it.

Suppose it does increase the anticipation of a big win, but when it spins normally you know it
will either spin to a loser or a small win at best.

Sorry was a reply to dunover but someone jumped in the middle,should always quote
I suppose

All that will be doing is looking at the value of the spin that the RNG has picked before spinning and if its over a certain amount then just triggers the slow spin, just because its looking at the value pre spin does not mean the spin is rigged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back