New Slot Announcement Donuts by Big Time Gaming

Yeah I think there was a stealth fix the other day for the wrong multiplier showing. For what i assume is a donut falling behind one already there and I haven't seen it happen again. That said i also haven't seen additional free spins added randomly either.

With that fix it appears they have this new bug. I hope it gets fixed. As far as I am concerned if the donuts drop they need to be awarded because that's just plain savage IMO. Lol

So i Guess im the only one that likes Donuts better than no D in bonanza then ?

I guess if i had never had loads of 300 - 600x wins out of it and not be above TRTP i would hate it too, but then i have never had to wait 4000 spins for a feature on donuts either lol

My RTP is around 40% better than on Bonanza, and bonus rounds are much more frequent, so yeah I like the game, although Bonanza's gameplay is more fun in the base game of course.

Good to see Dun's video - a replica of what happened in my bonus round, only with different multipliers and you didn't even get one extra multiplier. I've alerted VS to your video. It looks rigged.

The right thing to do should be to boycott their games until they sort their product out, Donuts does all manner of dubious things during the bonus, perhaps due to the retriggering of the bonus itself, or the bonus never retriggers to begin with and it's just a graphical glitch, hence the multiplier not increasing after?

Either way, people are playing it with real money and it's not fit for purpose. Nor is Bonanza's glitchy count-ups and yellow bricks routine....

Somehow though I get the feeling punters will just carry on as normal through this whole debacle. Both games should both be taken offline and patched ASAP :eek2:
Agreed something needs sorting don't pay to play when games are not right surely @Big Time Gaming rep can give us an insight what's going on with there games lately why don't they pull them down and fix em?

i dunno what yall get excited about really, its not going to pay any different then ny other slot, and all thats really new is different / new strategies to get people to play more and loose more money... btg holds the title in this field thats for sure.

Didn't BTG say in a thread they have big news at the end of the month meaning July?

I personal love BTG games I know sometimes there dry for long periods but I have had many big wins from them that I truly enjoy playing them more than any other providers. Like to see a Jackpot slot from them like Mega Moola or something.

I havent read the thread yet but these are my stats on it

2,183 spins
rtp 23.8%
1 bonus paid
5x.

Worst session lost $200 on .50 no bonus and an rtp of 13.6%

By far this worst slot I have ever played in my life and it is completely on my banned list to never play again

I understand your pain, but 2000 spins on such a HV is always going to be potentially miles away from the TRTP in either direction. More plays your nearly certain to improve that, just how many tho no one can predict or we would all be rich !

OK watch this video from 13:10 onwards and see the BS start!!!!

Donuts error:

(usual moaning, bad humour, cussing, expletives and self-pity in the rest, be warned!)

Why is the video gone :eek::eek::eek:

BTG doing some speedy damage limitation :D

The video is no longer available Dunover, what happened? I sent the link of this thread to Videoslots support but now they won't be able to see it.

Dunno, YT contacted me to say it was 'flagged' after being reported and then removed but as usual they haven't been specific as to exactly why. All I can decipher is that someone didn't like the content and requested its removal.

I can live with that but the lack of specificity is annoying as then you could accidentally create the same content in a new video without realizing what it was that offended someone or other.

Last edited:
That is outrageous!! There have also been other videos from streamers that captured game errors, what happened to these - all removed? I too wonder who has reported this, as it contains important proof regarding glitches in both Donuts and Bonanza.

Edited to add: it surely can't be your cursing & moaning, you're quite popular for that!:D

Last edited:
As to who reported it, that is pure speculation. I get the anti-gambling brigade on my back all the while as do other slot channels. If BTG need it to see what's happening I can send them the file it just means it won't be public on the channel. The Bonanza graphics weren't an issue as the game still played fine, in fact it was quite entertaining but Donuts clearly did cause some concern on the feature retrigger I had but I don't think it affected what I won anyway.

As to who reported it, that is pure speculation. I get the anti-gambling brigade on my back all the while as do other slot channels. If BTG need it to see what's happening I can send them the file it just means it won't be public on the channel. The Bonanza graphics weren't an issue as the game still played fine, in fact it was quite entertaining but Donuts clearly did cause some concern on the feature retrigger I had but I don't think it affected what I won anyway.
Surely you can't accept this product being buggy as hell whilst playing with real money though?

You have a point Goatwack, but in spite of the horrible graphics glitches in Bonanza, it was quite a lucrative gaming session. Still, these glitches need to be fixed asap. My concern is of course about the golden donuts multipliers.

So, I received a reply from VS support regarding my issue (almost the exact same as Dunover's) which doesn't help at all. They previously claimed the payout of the bonus round was correct. I beg to differ. I will send a PM to the reps here now.

Hi again xxxxx,

thank you for getting back to us.

I'm afraid that we can't enter the thread to see other peoples issues. There is simply just not enough time here to search in different forums.
We have concluded an investigation and received an answer from the game provider and I'm afraid that the investigation is final.

If you want us to investigate anything further, please get back to us so shall we help you.

If you would have anything else that you are wondering about, just contact us again. We are available 24/7 for your convenience.
Have a great day.

Best regards,

Xxxxx
Videoslots Ltd

Well, VS mentions they received word from BTG but fail to disclose what they said... Apparently the same as VS. No, I did not receive any direct reply from BTG as yet (as I had sent them a PM earlier).

Well, VS mentions they received word from BTG but fail to disclose what they said... Apparently the same as VS. No, I did not receive any direct reply from BTG as yet (as I had sent them a PM earlier).
Things take a while to get to Australia :D

Like I said earlier, I am of the opinion that in these cases (including mine) the outcome of the bonus isn't affected. Saying that, it's obvious there's an issue with the graphics somewhere and visually you cannot blame players for doubting the bonus outcome when such things occur. So I agree, a soothing confirmation of this fact wouldn't go amiss from somebody in the know.

How many spins does it bloody well take to win something @Big Time Gaming?! I havent even seen a 50x in a week now!!!

This game has been all huff and no puff. My RTP just gets lower and lower every bloody session!!

Screenshot_20180807-134056_Chrome.jpg

Considering I have seen people get over 70x multiplier on twitch this slot must be able to pay absolutely massive. I mean good luck getting it but can you imagine this hit on 78x multiplier. Just 4 purples and one wild?

Hits at 1:30 Just wanted to cross post it because I know alot of you dont look at the winner videos thread and I was completely shocked just this little hit paid so much on 17x

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back