Don't sleep on Vegas Lux

Was playing for about 15 mins. Bounced to 6 700 bucks off 3 dollar spins... Was down around 300 bucks and bumped a few to 12.50....and why hello there???!! Was about 8300 hit or so. Good times!
That's an RTG rip-off of IGT's Siberian or Sumatran Storm game, or Hexbreaker etc. (they've about six or seven similar mechanics) which are quite volatile but can produce good hits in the bonus when in the mood. WTG!

That's an RTG rip-off of IGT's Siberian or Sumatran Storm game, or Hexbreaker etc. (they've about six or seven similar mechanics) which are quite volatile but can produce good hits in the bonus when in the mood. WTG!
Ah cool to hear, yea I always assume alot of the games are borrowing from another. What's wild Is a few days ago my father banged it for 4000.00, so I wanted to try and see if I could get it going... I guess the I got my answer haha and thanks!

what site are you playing on? Brango and Extreme bonus banned me. So now I am trying to find a new site

Ok thanks. I am going to check out Sloto. No, they just removed all my bonuses. So now it's just straight deposits without extra play.

Ok thanks. I am going to check out Sloto. No, they just removed all my bonuses. So now it's just straight deposits without extra play.
Ah ok. Man you probably think I'm nuts but I never use bonuses. I just love to deposit and when I have crushed it fast I never have to worry. Like the times I have used bonuses I hit and then man I'm stuck with needing a couple thousand in spins... Drives me nuts lol

But I was thinking they just shut you out completely lol I thought damn that would suck

Yea Dan sloto is awesome, I've won easily over 6 figures there... Never any issues really. I just wish they'd skip the 48 hour processing stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back