Donald Trump

Despite my embarrassing lack of knowledge (or much interest) in politics, it is pleasing to see this thread is progressing exactly as I predicted, who knows maybe I am the fortune teller Ben was seeking a few pages back :p

I just hope and pray (no, just hope I'm not really religious either) that none of my CM friends are showing up in red come tomorrow morning :eek:
What am I being blamed for now mate!
the Chinese virus? The sinking of the titanic?..
reverse withdrawal’s?

Despite my embarrassing lack of knowledge (or much interest) in politics, it is pleasing to see this thread is progressing exactly as I predicted, who knows maybe I am the fortune teller Ben was seeking a few pages back :p

I just hope and pray (no, just hope I'm not really religious either) that none of my CM friends are showing up in red come tomorrow morning :eek:

WTF you doing up at 10pm:eek:

I shouldn't think so

Unless banter is a crime punishable by death now. In which case those sad-sack reporters really need to get a fucking life!

"Trump responds to impeachment acquittal with rambling, vitriolic speech"

"The hidden worst part of Donald Trump's unhinged impeachment victory speech"

Quite surprised the MSM have taken it so well. Looks like they're finally warming to him
The media slowly are learning. The last attack of peace they even mentioned Islam..
also on question time the audience also seem to be allowed there own opinions.. only a few, but we are slowly getting there.

"Trump responds to impeachment acquittal with rambling, vitriolic speech"

"The hidden worst part of Donald Trump's unhinged impeachment victory speech"

Quite surprised the MSM have taken it so well. Looks like they're finally warming to him

Are those titles inaccurate in your opinion?

Interesting. Guess we were listening to different speeches then. Of course Trump isn't vindictive or anything...he's always such a happy, happy, joy, joy kind of guy.
I suppose in a (your) perfect world Trump would've gone up there, apologized for everything he put the Democrats through, broke down in tears, and get dragged away from the stand by security on each arm, fading into the distance with his legs trailing in front of him

Sorry he didn't say what you perhaps wanted to hear. But then no one said he was perfect did they?

Note: This is a more appropriate headline, by the BBC of all places. See how it's not drenched in bitterness, bias and salt?

"Trump celebrates impeachment acquittal and blasts rivals"

Which incidentally's what transpired earlier :laugh:

I suppose in a (your) perfect world Trump would've gone up there, apologized for everything he put the Democrats through, broke down in tears, and get dragged away from the stand by security on each arm, fading into the distance with his legs trailing in front of him

Sorry he didn't say what you perhaps wanted to hear. But then no one said he was perfect did they?

Note: This is a more appropriate headline, by the BBC of all places. See how it's not drenched in bitterness, bias and salt?

"Trump celebrates impeachment acquittal and blasts rivals"

Which incidentally's what transpired earlier :laugh:

He's just a big baby with emotional problems. That's why no one likes him...no one wants to work with him or for him. That's why US is really divided when their leader is so immature.

He's not even trying to be the leader of the UNITED states of the america. He's the leader of his cult only and everyone else is just an enemy.

He's just a big baby with emotional problems. That's why no one likes him...no one wants to work with him or for him. That's why US is really divided when their leader is so immature.

He's not even trying to be the leader of the UNITED states of the america. He's the leader of his cult only and everyone else is just an enemy.
I'm gathering you're not too fond of him

Guess I was right then since you're trying to sidestep the issue by being funny. Good job.
Well what is funny is your REEEEEEE response to the media's headlines. That was what was being discussed yes?

But then you just couldn't hold back and slag him off. Now THAT's funny!

So, do you think journalists should spit their disdain for Trump in headlines and articles?

Well what is funny is your REEEEEEE response to the media's headlines. That was what was being discussed yes?

But then you just couldn't hold back and slag him off. Now THAT's funny!

So, do you think journalists should spit their disdain for Trump in headlines and articles?

No they shouldn't but those headlines are very accurate. Everyone knows what kind of man Trump is.

US is quite different kind of country than european countries. Well I don't know what kind of news stuff you have in the UK but we tend to have news here based of facts. US is filled with opinion based stuff. You can point out to CNN...I can point out to Fox. Fox has the highest ratings and highest amount of partisan bs on their site. They don't even bother dealing with any kind of factual information. So I guess it's no wonder why Trump supporters seem to be so clueless about what's actually true and what is not. Or they just have the same level of IQ as Trump.

No they shouldn't but those headlines are very accurate. Everyone knows what kind of man Trump is.

US is quite different kind of country than european countries. Well I don't know what kind of news stuff you have in the UK but we tend to have news here based of facts. US is filled with opinion based stuff. You can point out to CNN...I can point out to Fox. Fox has the highest ratings and highest amount of partisan bs on their site. They don't even bother dealing with any kind of factual information. So I guess it's no wonder why Trump supporters seem to be so clueless about what's actually true and what is not. Or they just have the same level of IQ as Trump.
Well then they're not legitimate news outlets and people such as yourself ought to know better, being so right about everything!

But yes, attacking people via smear headlines and partisan reporting is the way forward

I see you've sunk to going to phase 2, i.e insulting half of American voters (again), so that's yet again another 'not painting everyone with the same brush' Gold Star for you

If anything, you should be concerned how the Democrats and the deranged quack Nancy Pelosi have actively sabotaged the President's ability to govern and wasted just about everyone's time

Well then they're not legitimate news outlets and people such as yourself ought to know better, being so right about everything!

But yes, attacking people via smear headlines and partisan reporting is the way forward

I see you've sunk to going to phase 2, i.e insulting half of American voters (again), so that's yet again another 'not painting everyone with the same brush' Gold Star for you

If anything, you should be concerned how the Democrats and the deranged quack Nancy Pelosi have actively sabotaged the President's ability to govern and wasted just about everyone's time

Fake news I say. I only insulted 36% (or so) of them.
Trump had republican senate and house for 2 years and they couldn't get anything passed. So at least Moscow Mitch is being consistant. Blocking everything during Obama years...doing nothing in Trump years. Nice negotiating skills there.
And when Nancy went to White House with Schumer to discuss about infrastructure or whatever it was...Trump just berated them. That's how you get things done? Trump has never tried to do any negotiating. And that was the thing he was supposed to be good at. Getting deals done...but nope. He's just an immature little baby.

Fake news I say. I only insulted 36% (or so) of them.
Trump had republican senate and house for 2 years and they couldn't get anything passed. So at least Moscow Mitch is being consistant. Blocking everything during Obama years...doing nothing in Trump years. Nice negotiating skills there.
And when Nancy went to White House with Schumer to discuss about infrastructure or whatever it was...Trump just berated them. That's how you get things done? Trump has never tried to do any negotiating. And that was the thing he was supposed to be good at. Getting deals done...but nope. He's just an immature little baby.
That's good to know

But short of you writing an essay on 'Things I hate about Trump', the point of debate was whether you or I believed journos should write emotive outpourings in their headlines just because they personally don't like him

As you quite clearly don't mind if it fits your narrative, then I guess, as they say

"That's that"

That's good to know

But short of you writing an essay on 'Things I hate about Trump', the point of debate was whether you or I believed journos should write emotive outpourings in their headlines just because they personally don't like him

As you quite clearly don't mind if it fits your narrative, then I guess, as they say

"That's that"

I pretty clearly answered: "No they shouldn't". Just read the first words of my post right after you asked about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back