Does Battlestar Galactica Pay Incorrect?

Tropicana50

webby
During the JUMP feature the pay table states that wins pay from both sides, however when getting 5 of a kind of a certain symbol the win only pays from one side, not from both.

For example take this hit:

e1296e4479.jpg

This is:

2 x 5 purple man = 10.00
1 x 5 10s = 2.00
1 x 4 jacks = 0.75

For a total of 22.75. However this is only being paid from the left. This pay should award from the right as well which is another 22.00.

The pay table for this bet and these symbols is stated as follows:

ebcb8d26ac.jpg
e3585076e7.jpg
d28ddbbec5.jpg

The "each-way-pay" is clearly defined here:

a1e960d978.jpg

Is this an incorrect payout or a badly designed pay table design?

- T

Neither - the problem is not understanding how 'way wins' work. Everything is correct.
I'll explain what you're missing:

243-ways L-R AND R-L means you can only possibly get an advantage R-L when the wins are on 3 or 4 reels, i.e. the win is on 5,4,3 or 5,4,3,2 and therefore would not have been possible if the game only paid L-R.

A 5-reel win means the win would have occurred anyway L-R and has (in your photo) used that 1-way already, therefore it cannot pay that way again R-L.

If it were as you suggest, then as far as 5-reel wins go you'd be effectively playing a 486-way slot, which it isn't.

Neither - the problem is not understanding how 'way wins' work. Everything is correct.
I'll explain what you're missing:

243-ways L-R AND R-L means you can only possibly get an advantage R-L when the wins are on 3 or 4 reels, i.e. the win is on 5,4,3 or 5,4,3,2 and therefore would not have been possible if the game only paid L-R.

A 5-reel win means the win would have occurred anyway L-R and has (in your photo) used that 1-way already, therefore it cannot pay that way again R-L.

If it were as you suggest, then as far as 5-reel wins go you'd be effectively playing a 486-way slot, which it isn't.

Perfect :thumbsup:. Thanks, figured I was missing something!

- T

It is the same in all slots that pay both ways.

Take starburst for an example. If you hit 5 of a kind it only pays it once not twice.

Starburst does pay both ways. The game says "Win up to 50000coins" the top win is the 5 bars for 250x coin value, 10 lines at level 10 is playing at 100 x coin value which gives 25,000 for a full sheet (2,500 per line) so for the 50,000 it is paying the 25,000 twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back