Does anyone know anything about Sands of the Carribean?

Atashy

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Location
Cape Hatteras, Antarctica
I heard they were good. I tried Intercasino becuase it was voted best casino (before I knew they solicited votes with a raffle) and they sucked so bad to wa so obvious they are not legit.
 

hhcfreebie

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Location
USA
Atashy said:
I heard they were good. I tried Intercasino becuase it was voted best casino (before I knew they solicited votes with a raffle) and they sucked so bad to wa so obvious they are not legit.
Huh? Inter casino is on the up and up. Why do you hate them? :what: Lost a lot of money? Brother, you are suppose to loose money, be it online or land based casinos.
Inter casino is the flagship of cryptologic software. If you don't like inter, you might as well stay away from all cryptologic casinos.
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
atashy, intercasino is one of the best, i have won alot of money from there
Sands run the same software and also a great casino.
 

rainman

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
bethug said:
atashy, intercasino is one of the best, i have won alot of money from there
Sands run the same software and also a great casino.
one of the best cheaters yeah.
 

rainman

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
hhcfreebie said:
Huh? Inter casino is on the up and up. Why do you hate them? :what: Lost a lot of money? Brother, you are suppose to loose money, be it online or land based casinos.
Inter casino is the flagship of cryptologic software. If you don't like inter, you might as well stay away from all cryptologic casinos.
yeah when they use rigged no. generators u will.
 

rainman

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Atashy said:
I heard they were good. I tried Intercasino becuase it was voted best casino (before I knew they solicited votes with a raffle) and they sucked so bad to wa so obvious they are not legit.
your right about the cheating part, but the votes probably just made up.
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
rainman, they show must love to cheat for me to win :eek2:
 

cashroom

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Location
HOUSE
Sands is good and surprised you don't like intercasino

Atashy said:
I heard they were good. I tried Intercasino becuase it was voted best casino (before I knew they solicited votes with a raffle) and they sucked so bad to wa so obvious they are not legit.

I am suprised that you didn't like Intercasino I've won a few times but I do beleive that sands you have the capabilities to cash out deposit at anytime if you were not happy with them like I had a problem with YIP's games once not loading but you can play with the bonus and cash out the deposit if you are not happy with them but should play with your own funds sometimes if you are. As matter a fact I spoke to Sands and you play with the bonus first. I wasn't thrilled with William Hill but there you also have the capability to cash out deposit if not happy with them. Payouts are fast and hassle free.
 

ukcroupier

Webmaster
Joined
Jul 20, 2001
I've hit a $20k royal and a number of smaller royals (including one on my very first hand using comp points) with crypto software - payments are almost always within 48hrs, no complaints here.
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
Joined
May 30, 2004
Location
LA, California
GREAT casino

Cannot offer enough accolades to Sands and the entire Peak Entertainment Group.

(1) Fast payout - usually within 48 hours.
(2) Bonuses - monthly, non-sticky, and requires a 25X playthrough.
(3) Great customer support.
(4) Loyalty program - at higher levels, pays higher than industry average, plus redemptions on a DAILY basis (for VIP players).

It uses the same software as Inter, however, so if you feel that Inter is "rigged", you may feel likewise about Sands.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top