Does anyone else find inetbet support a bit rude?

I've had email reponses I've considered rude or "snippy", but to be honest not recently.

I have real life friends that are mostly solid and occasionally not at their best, as am I at times.

I'm still an Inetbet customer, but I think sometimes they fail to grasp they need us more than we need them.

I have had some rude responses from Inetbet in the past but it seems that they have stepped up their game. The responses are less snippy and friendlier.

I think this has been because of this place. We complained, they heard, they changed.

One more thing though, for me, is that I am still being double charged on my cc. I have had this happen ONLY at Inetbet....five or six times. They say that maybe I double clicked the 'deposit' button twice. No, I did not.

Maybe it's one of their processors?

I like Inetbet but I have resorted to only having enough cash for ONE deposit on my prepaid card to deposit, so that I won't be double-charged.

Inetbet bieng rude

I had ask the question to Inetbet about why at the end of a tournament the little box appears letting you know that the tournament was finished because I either ran out of credits or time had lapsed but in fact I was in the middle of my last spin with 20 seconds left. I told Inetbet that it was rude but they didn't see anything wrong with it.

i contacted inetbet support 1 or 2 times only, i can not say that were rude, but the time waiting for an answer its long, to be honnest, i dont like very much the support without being by live chat.

Yesterday I emailed and asked if they provide tracking for courier check withdrawals. The response I received was kind of vague so I emailed today hoping I would get a different support person. This was the email I received. Now keep in mind I have emailed only once before regarding tracking:

Dear Melissa
I am sorry but it is pointless you keep sending in these requests, we have explained to you several times it takes 5 to 7 working days for us to receive the tracking.
You withdrawal was processed a little over 2 working days ago.
As soon as we receive it we will forward it to you.
Kind regards
CSR Lynn
iNetBet Accounts

Now had I actually emailed countless times I would understand. I think the lack of online support is a problem.

Sorry, but I have a few mail order sites and provide cs day and night, by phone, email and live chat.
I get compliments all the time on my level of cs. why two just today.

The first sentence indicates the cs rep was annoyed with the inquiry. I know the feeling, I get people emailing looking for prices when they were on the site getting the email address but my email reply would never reflect my annoyance. Trust me I feel like saying "what the fuk you didn't see the prices?" These are just people looking to price bargin anyway.

Seems they just don't know how to respond to emails. Could be a language barrier.

When its bad or disappointing news you always use " Unfortunately". It shows you sympatize with the plight of the customer and softens the blow a little.

Dear Melissa,

"Unfortunately, we only receive tracking info 5-7 business days after your withdrawal is processed."

And follow it with However or Fortunately for optional/positive news.

"However, I will ensure you receive the tracking # once the courrier forwards it to us."

I have a drop ship site and have to email the customers the FedEX tracking link. I get them from the supplier at 11pm at night and believe me what do you think is going to happen if I don't email it to them like the site's shipping policy says.

Aside from wondering where their stuff is they're going to be contacting me and no doubt it will be when I'm super busy and in rush mode. The last thing I need on those days but its important to remain professional. Not to mention potentially killing off a repeat sale.

I write my email something like this when some unforseen circumstance happens and a pissed-off customer emails/calls.

Unfortunately, FedEx has lost our shipment and we had to reorder the items from our supplier. However we have moved your order to the top of the shipping que so it gets processed first.

etc..

Telling them you've moved their order to the top of the shipping que calms them right down and makes them feel a little special. Works like a charm. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back