Good(w)ill Ambassador
CAG
MM

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Going back a good, good while but I once had a wild line with loads of spins left on back to back days, 0.09 bets and both almost £300.00 payouts

Boy oh boy have the slots remembered ever since :rolleyes:

Edit: Gender Neutral, oh Gender Neutral have the slots remembered ever since :p

dionysus

Good(w)ill Ambassador
CAG
MM
Going back a good, good while but I once had a wild line with loads of spins left on back to back days, 0.09 bets and both almost £300.00 payouts

Boy oh boy have the slots remembered ever since :rolleyes:

Edit: Gender Neutral, oh Gender Neutral have the slots remembered ever since :p
in all the years I played never gotten a wildline

dionysus

Good(w)ill Ambassador
CAG
MM
Very nice win mate! But did you take this picture on your Nokia 3210? Looks like it was recorded on a VHS tape. :D
lol, I was going to comment
But I'm guessing he played on his cell, and therefore didnt have the cell to pic the shot - it took me forever to figure out screenshotting a cell win

kou187

MM
lol, I was going to comment
But I'm guessing he played on his cell, and therefore didnt have the cell to pic the shot - it took me forever to figure out screenshotting a cell win

haha me to. I finally figured out you just press two butons and it saves the screenshot. Thought i would have to google it to find out how people do it. :D

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
I still have not joined the wild line club yet on DoA2 Or the 5 scatter club for that matter either. It did take a few years for me to join those clubs on the original though.

I did however get 5 scatters once on DoA2 when it was in the battle weekend a few months ago :) But hence that was in a battle so I do not count it has actually real or countable :p