Do GoldClub's wagering requirements carry over?

chucho

Bonus Pimp
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
I was playing at www.goldclubcasino.com and had met the wagering requirements. I went to cash in only to find that it would not let me cashin the bonus, so I played more to make sure I played the bonus 25x times. I went back again only to find that I still could not cashin so I called. I was told that because I received a bonus the month before I still had another $900 to play through. I can't remember, but I may of had a .50 cent balance when I deposited this month but the customer service rep said that it would not matter and that the wagering requirements carry over. Is this a new rule. I carefully read the terms and their is not mention of the wagering requirements carrying over? I does read "A bonus can only be withdrawn from the casino as cash if you have placed real bets in the casino for at least 25 times the bonus amount you wish to withdraw." Am I to assume by that that even if I hit a $0 balance I will have to play through month to month? If I lose quickly 3 months in a row, what is my incentive to deposit when I will have to play so many hands just to be able to cashin!
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
Chucho said:

If I lose quickly 3 months in a row, what is my incentive to deposit when I will have to play so many hands just to be able to cashin!

Intercasino has that carry over rule.
If I make a deposit, collect the bonus, and lose all my money before I have a chance to meet the WR's, I'm obligated to play the extra amount next month and the month after that...so on and so on.

That's why I don't play there any longer. Too much wagering for such a small bonus.
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
lanidar said:
Intercasino has that carry over rule.
If I make a deposit, collect the bonus, and lose all my money before I have a chance to meet the WR's, I'm obligated to play the extra amount next month and the month after that...so on and so on.

Somehow I don't think Inter carries over WR's. They haven't for me anyway, at least prior to 6 months ago.
Since then, I haven't had to worry about it. :)
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
Clayman said:
Somehow I don't think Inter carries over WR's. They haven't for me anyway, at least prior to 6 months ago.
Since then, I haven't had to worry about it. :)

I played on Feb 18th. Made an $80...got an $80 bonus.
I just got the sh*t beat out of me.
When I lost down to my $80 deposit I cashed in my deposit before I lost everything.
Next month, March 17th, I had an additional $728 to wager.
I cashed in a total of $150.00 on a $60 deposit.
All the playing I did was not worth the time I put in to make $90.00

Tha's why I don't play there any more.
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
lanidar said:
When I lost down to my $80 deposit I cashed in my deposit before I lost everything.


Ah - OK.

Had you lost your Feb deposit & bonus in its entirety, even in just one bet, there would have been no carry-over in March. I think that's fair.

I certainly can't blame them for requiring more wagering if you refuse to wager your own dollar while still accepting a bonus. That's a no-win situation for them.

Now that you seem to have satisfied all past WR's, I'd seriously reconsider your decision to never play there again, as it remains an excellent deal.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
Clayman said:
Ah - OK.

Had you lost your Feb deposit & bonus in its entirety, even in just one bet, there would have been no carry-over in March. I think that's fair.

I certainly can't blame them for requiring more wagering if you refuse to wager your own dollar while still accepting a bonus. That's a no-win situation for them.

Now that you seem to have satisfied all past WR's, I'd seriously reconsider your decision to never play there again, as it remains an excellent deal.

Regarding the fairness...I completely agree.

I just don't like their software. It's VERY streaky. I sometimes ran 15-20 losses in a row, then I would have one or two wins then the house would have another 6 or 7 wins in a row again...and that could amount to $40 - $60 using minimum bets of $2.00. This would continue for some time...until I lost all my money. That's a huge loss considering I only started with $160.00

But, thank you for your input. :thumbsup:
 

HateMG

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Public tables don't seem to be that streaky. It takes more time but I, personally, enjoy it more and besides you can chat with somebody. I played there yesterday and made a withdrawal of $600, a month before $700. For me it took something like 2 hours to wager around $4000 with bets from $10 to $30 with occasional $50 bets.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
HateMG said:
Public tables don't seem to be that streaky. It takes more time but I, personally, enjoy it more and besides you can chat with somebody. I played there yesterday and made a withdrawal of $600, a month before $700. For me it took something like 2 hours to wager around $4000 with bets from $10 to $30 with occasional $50 bets.

$10 to $50 bets..... :notworthy

Me...I'm $2.00 to $4.00 man... :D

Congrats on yor wins :thumbsup:
 

HateMG

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Just to let everyone know William Hill is offering $80 June match deposit bonus for existing players, not $40 as before. I'm going in today.
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
lanidar said:
I just don't like their software. It's VERY streaky.

Couldn't agree with you more. I switched to single-deck just to avoid that multi-deck game that I can't beat with a stick.

And welcome to the "I'm $2.00 to $4.00 man" club. :)
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
Clayman said:
Couldn't agree with you more. I switched to single-deck just to avoid that multi-deck game that I can't beat with a stick.

And welcome to the "I'm $2.00 to $4.00 man" club. :)

Maybe I don't have those HOME RUNS but I get my singles and doubles in there to drive in the man on third base.
baseball2.gif
 

HateMG

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Location
Brooklyn, NY
And welcome to the "I'm $2.00 to $4.00 man" club

When I play MG I usually going up on a winning streak, betting 8,8,12,12,16,16,20,20, etc. If I lose 2 ,3 hands I'm going down to $2-$4 and most of a time that's when a losing streak continues for something like 10-15 hands in a row.
Could it be that some softwares don't like those low bets?
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
HateMG said:
Could it be that some softwares don't like those low bets?
That's just one of the questions I'd like to have an answer to.

Also, my son Justin, plays in a similar fashion to your strategy.
He play, 2,4,6,2,4,6,etc.
Me, I flat bet. I do OK though. :D
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
HateMG said:
Just to let everyone know William Hill is offering $80 June match deposit bonus for existing players, not $40 as before. I'm going in today.

Just an FYI, Will Hill DOES carry over wagering requirements even if you do lose your bankroll completely before completing bonus wagering. I just looked at mine last nite (after losing the $40 + $40 bonus last month) and it shows that I still need to do about $250+ more wagering before I can withdraw, despite my balance being at $0.
 

chucho

Bonus Pimp
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
jpm said:
Just an FYI, Will Hill DOES carry over wagering requirements even if you do lose your bankroll completely before completing bonus wagering. I just looked at mine last nite (after losing the $40 + $40 bonus last month) and it shows that I still need to do about $250+ more wagering before I can withdraw, despite my balance being at $0.

Yes, Will Hill WR's do carry over, it is obvious by looking at your account, it tells you how much to wager even if you busted out the month before. gold club and inter do not have that option, and the terms do not clearly say that the WR carry over. That was the question I wrote here, do they carry over? I think that they do if you carry over a balance from month to month, even if it is .50. Can anyone verify if I am correct?
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
I'm certain that intercasino at leased used to within the past year because it happened to me. But some have told me they recently changed that policy. They won't give me bonuses anymore, so I can't say for certain.
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Because I was a total bonus whore there, lol. Played every month for years like clockwork when the new bonus became available, and rarely otherwise. They finally decided to stop the gravy train, but they were quite pleasant about it. Didn't even call me a bonus abuser or advantage player!
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
jpm said:
Because I was a total bonus whore there, lol. Played every month for years like clockwork when the new bonus became available, and rarely otherwise. They finally decided to stop the gravy train, but they were quite pleasant about it. Didn't even call me a bonus abuser or advantage player!

I don't know how you feel about it but IMHO....
bart-moon.gif

Don't like Intercasino..lots of reasons!!
 

Darcus

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Location
London
Most of the roll-over wagering requirement casinos mentioned are ECash casinos. I am currently in dispute with one of their casinos over this practice that was not mentioned in their terms and conditions. Having stupidly gone ahead with a $80 bonus with a 70x WR and lost quickly I then took up another match bonus this month with a 30x WR which in reality was 80x because of the roll-over.

The fact that this applies to all subsequent deposits actually deters you from playing with only your own money. And they say it is to stop bonus abusers?!?

Most of their casinos are ok but two months running I failed to get even halfway thru the WR at Intercasino and only made it this month for a net loss of about 50. Longest winning streak in a casino I have come across.

I think Intercasino sucks but I keep getting enticed back by the bonus in the hope that things will level out. Am I deluding myself? Things just don't feel random to me but maybe that's just losers paranoia?
 
Top