Your Input Please Disgusted With Videoslots

(unless of course you've been laundering money for years, have been asked for Source of Wealth and need an escape plan :laugh: )

I'm very sorry to hear you've suffered a loss :( Trust that Dan will sort it and take care of you and yours in the meantime ❤️ xxx
Thank you for your kind words.As you will see from the posts ,this particular thread did not have a happy ending.

Sorry David - I'd written the first part of my message a while before and accidentally not posted it.

Then later replied about your loss and didn't realise the first hadn't posted. I don't usually send jokey messages alongside condolence ones!!! :oops:

All very strange indeed. Although, I do wish these type threads were dealt with on the thread - embarrassing or not. Once they're out there it's unsettling for other players, whether the complaint is upheld or not... :rolleyes::what:

No further explanation or clarification from Dan so i am guessing he has been told by the powers-that-be that their decision is final so that is that.

Hi davidsmith56,

I did contact you via PM informing you that unfortunately after my investigation, I could not find anything more than what had already been stated to you previously and was sorry that I could not get you the required result.

Br,

Daniel

Hi davidsmith56,

I did contact you via PM informing you that unfortunately after my investigation, I could not find anything more than what had already been stated to you previously and was sorry that I could not get you the required result.

Br,

Daniel
I know you did Dan,but neither you nor anyone else attempted to answer the questions (1) Why was a different IP address used to make the bets in question and (2) Why was i locked out of my account the first time i tried to login after these bets werer placed? In any case it is all immaterial as i have closed my account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back