Discontinued slots/slots no longer available

Lemon

Aaaaah! Lemon fresh :)
They look really fun and interesting slots KK!

Quick yell for trancemonkey....he’s always got his eyes peeled for different ideas.....

The other game I miss disappeared with the intro of UKGC at skyvegas... again I can’t recall the name but it was a community slot game where you won numbered tickets as you played and whenever the bonus wheel was triggered by a player they spin for the multiplier and then spin for the ticket number that was awarded to all players who had collected it..... anyone recall this?
Buddy Community? I used to love this slot as well! Great when you got tickets in Free Games at x3 value. I really miss this slot - it was really exciting to see what the multiplier was when the community feature started, and then hoping that your biggest ticket came in. Oh man I wish Mazooma would bring that game back :(

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
Yeah that’s the one! Although we got pretty good at working out which ticket it would be (the one no one had lol)

Lemon

Aaaaah! Lemon fresh :)
Hah! The graphics and sounds were completely unremarkable to say the least, but what a fun game! It's all about the design and the maths at the end of the day ladies and gents :)
I probably did get a bit lucky from time to time on this game. Hit my highest ticket quite often.