Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Disco Elysium

goatwack

Wake up Hop Hop
CAG
Ok so I was going to start a new thread in the relevant subsection, namely 'New Releases', but decided against it soon enough.....as the game's not really out yet!

But here for once is an upcoming PC indie game that actually may be of some interest, and that has got me putting my PC Hat on :eek:

Called 'Disco Elysium', it's being touted as quite the immersive & innovative title, a pseudo adventure/ RPG hybrid set in a fairly open world. And it also lets you........oh just read the link already :eek:

Comes out on the 15th, looks intriguing, and may actually take precedence over the backlog of unplayed console games I have piling up, resembling Mt. Kilimanjaro over there

linko:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-10-09-disco-elysium-is-an-rpg-of-overwhelming-proportions
footage:

random pic of Diana Dors:

goatwack

Wake up Hop Hop
CAG
Purchased this yesterday on Steam.

Not only because a) that's the only way to purchase the game

b) it was £27.99 instead of £34.99, so I took the plunge!

Will deem my judgement on it once I've sunk my teeth into it. Gimme a couple of days to gather my festive senses. And lay off the mince pies :D

Last edited:

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
It's appeared on quite a few 'Best of 2019' lists and is definitely on my radar (and has been for a while), need to get through A Plague Tale - Innocence, and Ion Fury first though :)

Let us know what you think goaty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)