disabled neteller account

paul7388

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Just wondering if anyone else has ever had their neteller account disabled.

Went to deposit at Guts yesterday and deposit was declined with a message to contact neteller. So logged into neteller and found account was disabled. Went to live chat and found out it was disabled on new years eve last time I used it.

Nice of them to let me know they had disabled it tho conveniently it still accepted a couple of withdrawals from William hill hence reason I was going to use it. Anyway told not to worry and it will get sorted but they don't do that you have to email optimal payments to sort it. What a joke 2 full days and not even a reply so guess it will be next week before I get it sorted.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen as had the account for at least 7 years and never a problem. I can only guess security blocked it as I used it several times on new years eve.

One thing for sure tho is that neteller say they pride themselves on customer service and fixing things quick. Load of bull that is and sick of hearing don't worry your funds are safe.

So guess at least it will save me money as got money in both Ladbrokes and William hill at moment but wanted to deposit at 32red and guts but no chance as neither accepts my maestro debit card.

Anyway im mad about fact they don't even notify you if they think account needs disabled and then it looks like they are in no hurry to even fix their mistake. Such is life lol.

I had this happen ages ago. The cause was logging in at my mum's place on a different PC and ISP. All that needed to happen was for me to confirm that I was the one that did it, and confirm this in such a way that they knew it was me doing it.

I don't think it's the deposits specifically, but something related that triggered their fraud protection systems. It may have appeared that your Neteller had been hacked and was being drained of money.

2 days seems too long for an initial response.

I usually use their webform rather than email. It's a little tricky to find as they seem to have two slightly different "contact us" pages, only one of which links to the webform, the other only gives you the details for sending an email or phoning.

If you use the webform, you should get an automated return email to show that the query has been received and logged. There will also be a ticket number in case you need to refer to it later on.

Thanks for the answer. Ive tried getting an answer but the live chat and phone calls to me are no help at all. keep getting told its the other department that deals with it and can only email them at MemberEnquiries@optimalpayments.com .

Keep getting told nothing to worry about but have to wait for them to contact me which can take a few days. Also they keep telling me they have emailed them for me as well to try get them to contact me. lol was so mad I even got someone from their facebook page to chase it up.

Guess I need to just wait till next week since its weekend. thanks for the advice tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back