Did you miss the Cold War?

Balthazar

The Governor
Proxy war best served Cold.

US And Russia Simultaneously Announce Intent To Arm Opposing Sides In Syria

If there were any doubts about the proxy nature of Syria for the two sides, the announcements should put them to bed.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Don't be too surprised if it happens. Putin has that "you don't scare me" old soviet regime mentality , and the US has been in a never ending recession for over a decade + their debt is off the chart.

Proxy war best served Cold.

US And Russia Simultaneously Announce Intent To Arm Opposing Sides In Syria

If there were any doubts about the proxy nature of Syria for the two sides, the announcements should put them to bed.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Don't be too surprised if it happens. Putin has that "you don't scare me" old soviet regime mentality , and the US has been in a never ending recession for over a decade + their debt is off the chart.

i thought that was fries with gravy n cheese for you :D

Its Putin telling Obama that enough is enough I.e. the expansion of the West/NATO has gone far enough.

A line has been drawn in the sand.

Actually, I support him on this one. The US doesn't give a toss about the Syrian people...its all about pieces on a chess board...not to mention a Russian naval base and a large listening post.

The world needs balance....no country should have the lion's share.

looks like there stirring the pot to let them all kill each other so in the end they will look for a white knight no wonder they export their kids for education

looks like there stirring the pot to let them all kill each other so in the end they will look for a white knight no wonder they export their kids for education

I'm sorry....what?

Do you know that there are US citizens at Oxford etc?

If they are going to "kill each other", it is going to include you and me, so I wouldn't be so keen on the idea if I were you.

why is it that there is no organized formattable military ie army air force in the entire middle east that can do a stand alone
fix our own continent political issues why why
they all need outside help weather its money or guns BUT they have run the oil for ever seems they got internal issues

PS and the free world doesn't go to that continent to get an education

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back