did,nt know weather to put this in the jokes or this one

kauphy

Meister Member
By: Patriot Update

© 2009 The Patriot Update. Feel free to circulate this article, but please link / give credit to The Patriot Update.

After observing Obama on the campaign trail and during his first six months in office, we have concluded that our President lives and governs according to his own set of “Ten Commandments.” They’re certainly NOT the Ten Commandments you learned in Sunday School. In fact, many are the direct opposite! To prove that our conclusions are correct, you will find a link to source documentation for each commandment on the Patriot Update web site.

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. For we are no longer a Christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.) SOURCE

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore. SOURCE

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama. SOURCE

IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy. SOURCE

V. Honour thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money. SOURCE

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby. SOURCE

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed. SOURCE

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives. SOURCE

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian. SOURCE

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet. SOURCE

I had to say something to you and after this I'm done with you and your tea party nonsense. I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you're so full of hate that it has blinded you.

I know you're a tea party member and you're just trying to rile people up with all of the stuff that you supposedly find...which is not the case since you seem to do this at other forums...pretend ignorance of the source and then post it. When called out on this you feign ignorance.

You have some people that genuinely care about what's going on in the government and country right now and are not taking you seriously bc all you're looking for is for people to jump on the band wagon and demonize the democratic party...grow up and get a life.

You can count on me being 100% done with anything that you have to say.

I had to say something to you and after this I'm done with you and your tea party nonsense. I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you're so full of hate that it has blinded you.

I know you're a tea party member and you're just trying to rile people up with all of the stuff that you supposedly find...which is not the case since you seem to do this at other forums...pretend ignorance of the source and then post it. When called out on this you feign ignorance.

You have some people that genuinely care about what's going on in the government and country right now and are not taking you seriously bc all you're looking for is for people to jump on the band wagon and demonize the democratic party...grow up and get a life.

Demonize the dem's or reps, or whatever? Why pick at Kauphy because she has shared something? These parties, or better yet, denominations, have done their own demonizing of themselves.

If we don't like what some post, we can always walk away from it, without trying to hurt a persons feelings before moving on to another thread.

gloria460 you have a promble with me and you always have. so truthful i,m glad your done with me. but it is ur right to say anything you want caz you live in the u.s. and i guess you have me mixed up with someone eles caz i do not post on any other forums so next time try to get it right. and when i,m called out i do answer whoever it is.yes i belong to the tea party whats that got to do with anything? as least they are trying to do something unlike alot of people who r just sitting back on their hands saying oh the goverment knows best and obamas the best thing since sliced bread. i have the right also to like or dislike anyone i want caz i too live in the u.s and if you don,t like it then tough poop. and i do care about whats going on that is why i,m trying to change it before its to late. oh i guess you would be fine if i was on here everyday saying i love obama as i guess you do but because this is the u.s we can disagree and like or dislike anyone we want as you do with me. i guess i should have put this in the jokes caz thats the way i took it. but gezz if i got your bp up for the day then i guess my job is done. i live only to piss you off as i guess thats the way you think. so please do me a fav and keep to your word and be done with me caz there r other people who like what i post so i guess ur done with them too huh? and by the way before you say some one is full of hate try looking in the mirror that someone might be you caz it so obvious that if someone say something that does not go with what you think you try tearing them apart or putting them down.

Demonize the dem's or reps, or whatever? Why pick at Kauphy because she has shared something? These parties, or better yet, denominations, have done their own demonizing of themselves.

If we don't like what some post, we can always walk away from it, without trying to hurt a persons feelings before moving on to another thread.

It would be one thing if it was fair and balanced. The only thing I've seen spew outta her bad typing is hate for Obama and his administration and that is my complaint. There is no room for logic or a debate. I've yet to see her post anything negative about the republicans or crazy tea partiers.

About The Tea Party

Just a few videos from the past, im proud to say that i support the Tea Party Movement.

People of all Colors, Race, Status and Obama and non Obama supporters, Republicans and Democrats alike belong to this movement.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Laurie

It would be one thing if it was fair and balanced. The only thing I've seen spew outta her bad typing is hate for Obama and his administration and that is my complaint. There is no room for logic or a debate. I've yet to see her post anything negative about the republicans or crazy tea partiers.

i thought you were done with me? boy you just r not happy unless ur putting someone down are you. and yes i don,t like him or any of the others in office right now not the dims or the rep now r you happy i think they should all be put out of office. well ur debateing with me now arn,t you? oh may must watch my typing. and what logic your logic well you have a right to that and i have a right to mine. sorrie if i can,t bring myself to love a selfserving ahole who is trying to take over the u.s. gosh i wonder why you did,nt say anything about my other tread about the mosque that they r trying to build at ground zero. i guess your alright with that. now i,m done with you. bitch all you want about what i put i won,t come back to you caz you r so full of urself and thinking that the way u see things is the only way to see them you have no room for what anyone eles has to say unless they agree with you. no wonder you like obama he feels the same way.

I for one don't like the tone of these threads either and I am not a supporter of Obama or Bush for that matter. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to deliver us from all of this foolishness I do not put my trust in one person. That's like putting your trust in brazen idols. Things happen for a reason. Try reading the book of Revelations.

I had to look at all your links Laurie and what has this to do with race? I don't care if you belong to the tea party or not...that is your choice but when someone comes here on a daily basis and it's attack after attack on this president there is an agenda here.

David Webb is an tea partier who couldn't get 20 people to a rally or to ten to a meeting. When the issue of race came out...lol he's there spokes person....gimme a break.

I for one don't like the tone of these threads either and I am not a supporter of Obama or Bush for that matter. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to deliver us from all of this foolishness I do not put my trust in one person. That's like putting your trust in brazen idols. Things happen for a reason. Try reading the book of Revelations.

I don't mind the debates, if people could only control their hostility, afterall, we are all going to have different viewpoints but still can keep it civil. No need for one insult and then a counter and then another, you lose the whole idea of debates.

And Veg, :thumbsup: My feelings exactly! Right on Sister!!!!

This guy was photographed at Hobby Airport in Houston today while waiting for a flight. He was getting a "thumbs-up" and applause from most of the crowd!!! Isn't America Great???
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Then you only need to add fair and balanced view points, that's all. My opinion about Obama, Bush and on and on, I've never liked any of them, nor take their sides as I see all of them as just another rung in the ladder.
As for Vegetagirl stating read Revelations, absolutely correct and the world events are evidence of prophecy, plain and simple.

I've already tried to be fair and balanced but that doesn't work. All I get from this woman is rhetoric, hate and biased opinions.

I haven't even responded to being called a B bc I don't agree with her logic.

i agree. anyone who thinks god is not real just needs to take a look around and see whats going on with the world today and they might change their minds. not only is everything going to hell but they r trying to wipe god off the face of the earth. the way i look at it is if you don,t belive in him then why does he scear you so. like the monster under ur bed when you found out he was,nt real you did,nt think about him again so if you don,t think god is real then why try to remove him from everything. i won,t shove my beliefs on you but don,t shove urs on me. and i hope he does step in before its to late. caz right now i think he is the only one who can save us.

I've already tried to be fair and balanced but that doesn't work. All I get from this woman is rhetoric, hate and biased opinions.

I haven't even responded to being called a B bc I don't agree with her logic.

o.k i know i was,nt going to come back to you but i have to. i did,nt call you the b word i said bitch all you want. even tho we don,t agree and things like that i would never call anyone that and i never have on here. you and i see things diffdent but i don,t know you and you don,t know me so why would i call you something like that? you might be a very nice person if we met outside of this place and i might surprize you and not be what you think i,am. but again i did,nt call you the b word and never would i,m sorrie if you thought i did.

Gloria, all i wanted to do was show you that there are many cultures/ races and people of different status involved with the Tea Party, not just a bunch of white right radicals trying to overthrow the goverment.

I have always tried to be fair and balanced and respect your opinions as well as others, too bad the Goverment cant say the same.

Who doesnt think the Goverment should quit playing big brother and telling us what we can or can not do in the comfort of our own homes?

Do you want bigger goverment always telling you what to do?

Dont you think states should have the right to govern within their domain, without The DOJ breathing down their necks, these are the same ones that are trying to take away our personal right to gamble online?

Dont they have bigger concerns like putting the econmy first and Americans back to work?

Shouldnt we be putting Americans first at home, instead of spending money we dont have in the middle east on oil, by providing safe clean energy in return we create more jobs, right here at home?

Laurie

Gloria, all i wanted to do was show you that there are many cultures/ races and people of different status involved with the Tea Party, not just a bunch of white right radicals trying to overthrow the goverment.

I have always tried to be fair and balanced and respect your opinions as well as others, too bad the Goverment cant say the same.

Who doesnt think the Goverment should quit playing big brother and telling us what we can or can not do in the comfort of our own homes?

Do you want bigger goverment always telling you what to do?

Dont you think states should have the right to govern within their domain, without The DOJ breathing down their necks, these are the same ones that are trying to take away our personal right to gamble online?

Dont they have bigger concerns like putting the econmy first and Americans back to work?

Shouldnt we be putting Americans first at home, instead of spending money we dont have in the middle east on oil, by providing safe clean energy in return we create more jobs, right here at home?

Laurie

I do Laurie....I really do. I love to debate about these issues but not at the expense of what I call extreme disrespect for the president or any president for that matter. I didn't want Bush(43) as president but I'll be damned if I was going to disrespect him in the manner that they(tea party) and republicans have cut Obama down. When people show that kinda message, the message that they're trying to get out is lost and the media focuses on the signs and the race baiting.

Obama has a jobs bill, clean energy bill and other bills on the floor that will help get this economy moving again but once again the bills are being pushed aside bc they don't want the economy to get better before the elections...so try to see my side for a change. If republicans regain control as they are trying to do what will we do then? Their has to be balance somewhere.

I identify myself with being a democrat but I really am an independent. I voted for Crist for governor(rep), Bush(41) as well as democrats. What I have witnessed from videos posted of Obama is disgusting with him dressed as a voodoo witch dr., hitler, snake, monkey and so on and these signs are all from tea party events.

Do you see why people are concentrating on the racist side instead of the message. I rarely if ever get upset about things written but at some point someone has to say when is enough, enough?

Obama had nothing to do with you not being able to gamble..lol

One of the few freedoms we have left is expression and satirizing. There has not been any public person that hasn't been satirized, roasted, baked or boiled. This too, is an American freedom. Try it in places like the Arab world and you would probably be beheaded, are we now the same as they?

Just because we are talking of a high public office, those whom have taken seat in it are not above reproach. Thinking they are, is part of how they overcome the wants and needs of the public they serve and use the office to serve themselves.

People making fun of a bad situation, or a continuous stream of Skull and Bones presidents, do it because we have nothing left short of Armeggedon.

By the public respecting those that are doing harm to us and our country, then we are saying we approve whatever they want to do to us.

Respect needs to be earned again, not given freely just because they are sitting in high places.

One of the few freedoms we have left is expression and satirizing. There has not been any public person that hasn't been satirized, roasted, baked or boiled. This too, is an American freedom. Try it in places like the Arab world and you would probably be beheaded, are we now the same as they?

Just because we are talking of a high public office, those whom have taken seat in it are not above reproach. Thinking they are, is part of how they overcome the wants and needs of the public they serve and use the office to serve themselves.

People making fun of a bad situation, or a continuous stream of Skull and Bones presidents, do it because we have nothing left short of Armeggedon.

By the public respecting those that are doing harm to us and our country, then we are saying we approve whatever they want to do to us.

Respect needs to be earned again, not given freely just because they are sitting in high places.

thank you thank you thank you i could,nt have said it better. that is what i tell my kids if you want respect you need to earn it and imho he has not earned mine.

So what I get outta this is he deserves to be dressed like all of these disgusting images and they are satire. If it''s satire, where are the pictures of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan dressed like monkeys, witch doctors, etc.

To be quite frank, there is nothing this president can do to get respect from these people that you say are making light of a bad situation. They want him out at all cost. It amazes me how anyone would think that this is ok.

Respecting the president doesn't mean he has carte blanche to do anything he wants. You also realize that most of the stuff posted is politics correct? Rile up the base, make them think he's taking your country, get the pitchforks out. Get the people to the polls at all cost, no matter what.

So what I get outta this is he deserves to be dressed like all of these disgusting images and they are satire. If it''s satire, where are the pictures of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan dressed like monkeys, witch doctors, etc.

To be quite frank, there is nothing this president can do to get respect from these people that you say are making light of a bad situation. They want him out at all cost. It amazes me how anyone would think that this is ok.

Respecting the president doesn't mean he has carte blanche to do anything he wants. You also realize that most of the stuff posted is politics correct? Rile up the base, make them think he's taking your country, get the pitchforks out. Get the people to the polls at all cost, no matter what.

Well, our country has already been taken. You can like or admonish any president you wish, that is also your freedom, doesn't matter to me. But no one is exempt from having fun poked at them or satire, that to as I said is a freedom.

And This........

Is why I don't do politics.

It is hard on the blood pressure, and sometimes causes people to go into a state of belligerent stupidity, with a touch of patronization.

As long as there are people that take one side and or another, things will probably work out in the end.

Or, they won't.

Kauphy, I have no problem with what you post, whether yours or a quote from elsewhere. I wish two things.

One, list where you got the info from.

Two, please write slower and use paragraphs, if not proper punctuation. Your posts are sometimes quite hard to read.

Kauphy, I have no problem with what you post, whether yours or a quote from elsewhere. I wish two things.

One, list where you got the info from.)

if you look at the top of my post it says its from the patriot update.

i got it from a newsletter that i get from them.:)

Hiya: If I was an Anti American person from the Middle east, or someplace else, and I saw this thread, I would be laughing my Ass off..................
Why should they attack us, or try to destroy us, as we seem to be doing a good job of it on our own...

Our fellow Americans are, "NOT", the enemy. We treat each other far worse than we treat the actual enemy, "whomever that may be". If we just took a fraction of the heart/desire/energy that we use bashing each other, and actually worked together, America would be great again.................

But Nooooooooooooo. Who ever loses the elections, both parties, and at all levels, will spend the next 4 years bashing the person that beat them, so that THEY will get elected next time. "It is not enough that i Win, everyone else must fail".

We are stupid. President Bush had the Highest ratings of any president in history. He also had the Lowest ratings of any president in history...:what:

So, what changed? Did he change his morales, priorities, war tactics, border policy, and so on? Did he cheat on his wife, or steal tax money, or any other thing that would make us change our view of him? NO. He did not change, WE DID.

We have been around over 200 years. Around 100+ years with Democratic persidents, and 100+ years with Republican presidents. if one party was actually better than the other, this would not be the case. One of them would dominate the elections. Just like in a lot of other countries. If the main/best party does not totally screw up, they stay in power. The lessor party only gets in every once in a while.

We put a Democrat in office. After a few years we get tired of them, and switch over to a Republican, and a few years later, we switch again......................and we have just kept doing this for over 200 years:rolleyes:

You know this, and I know this, and the people who run for office know this. So, everybody can shout, and yell, and scream, all they want to.......because in a few years it will change again......................and again..................and again................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i now return to to the debate that will once and for end the debate..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back