Diamond Dozen is back!

RobWin

closed account
Ivy29 said:
And it's got 3 new friends at Shark. The new Fruit Frenzy is fun! 25 lines.

Its still not back yet at Bodog or Casino Extreme..... :(


Is Shark a safe place to play ? Shark casino ? shark.com ? url ?
 

bpb

Banned User - repeated violations of rule 1.14 (tr
PABnonaccred
PABnorogue
RobWin said:
Its still not back yet at Bodog or Casino Extreme..... :(


Is Shark a safe place to play ? Shark casino ? shark.com ? url ?
sharkcasino.com

I would rate it as safe as Bodog. You will need to send in a faxback form before your first withdrawal, but after that withdrawals to Netelller typically take around 24 hrs.
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
bpb said:
You will need to send in a faxback form before your first withdrawal...
I've had a couple casinos request verification documents, such as a digital copy of my drivers license, but what exactly is a faxback form?
 

bpb

Banned User - repeated violations of rule 1.14 (tr
PABnonaccred
PABnorogue
Bruce Hamilton said:
I've had a couple casinos request verification documents, such as a digital copy of my drivers license, but what exactly is a faxback form?
I think the term is just a throwback to when scanners weren't as readily available. It's just a form that you submit along with a copy of your ID and any additional documentation depending on your deposit method. They can be faxed or a scanned copy can be emailed.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top