devirginized!!!!!!

peteyweestro

Dormant Account
tonight i played at inet bet for the first time and hit my first ever 100x bet win (i don't know how to do those screenshots that are posted here)...amazingly it was on the new green light game,i was down to like$7 and then hit the 3 green lights or maybe it was 4...but anyway i picked the american flag car and won and got 25 free spins my next car came 3rd,so after all the spins were over i had won $23and some change off a .20 bet.the other thing i'm gratefull for is that untill i started reading and posting here i would have never bet .20 as i didn't think you could win like that so i always played dollars and went broke fast...so now i play for awhile and still can win decent off pennies incredible...i'm happier then a sissy in boot camp:D

Nice going! :thumbsup:
Stick to low-rolling it's more fun & less stressful!

(i don't know how to do those screenshots that are posted here)...
There used to be an 'Important stuff' pinned post by Simmo in a 'Forum Q&A' section explaining how to do screenshots...
But I can't even find the section now, let alone the post! :confused:

I have a similar explanation on my site
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Too late for this win, but hope to see some others in the future!
KK

good for you!

Im a low roller myself and usually start with .40, but I find I get more bonus spins and work my way up with .20 , .40 and then I try some $1, but only if Im up there

Besides, it's more fun and lasts longer playing low

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back