Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Destiny 2 on Steam

RobDev

Administrative monkey wrench bloke
Destiny 2 is now fully moved to Steam and avalible to play Free to Play - with actually a decent amount of new free content.

Check it out.

RobDev

Very god news especially for those who still haven't tried this game.
Yea it's a great FPS, story is solid, hard to get into though as there isn't really much of a tutorial past "press this to jump"

*Looks at laptop with integrated gfx-card*

Hmm.. might be a stretch. :D
You *could* be surprised... it runs very well on my laptop - but then I have an "Ok" laptop. depends how modern it is really.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Yea it's a great FPS, story is solid, hard to get into though as there isn't really much of a tutorial past "press this to jump"

You *could* be surprised... it runs very well on my laptop - but then I have an "Ok" laptop. depends how modern it is really.
Its actually pretty decent, apart from gfx-card wich is almost non-existent.
I dont play alot of games on the computer anymore, so i did not really feel like spending the extra money for a laptop with a decent graphics card.

Just have some games i keep returning to, that i play using a controller.
Super meat boy, Binding of isaac, and if i get a longing for som nostalgia i fire up one of the emulators, think i have them all by now. =)

Have returned and played thru some of my favorite Nintendo games... But damn man, they are waaay harder than i remember. Thank god you can actually save in the Emulators.
I dont think i would have the patience to keep starting over from the beginning when dying. =)

RobDev

Retro gaming really shows me how soft I am now. TIE Fighter is pretty hard towards the end... Super meat boy is a good, no mercy, experiance:)

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Retro gaming really shows me how soft I am now. TIE Fighter is pretty hard towards the end... Super meat boy is a good, no mercy, experiance:)
Yeah, gameplay is really smooth, so you can only blame yourself when you die.
Its pretty humbling watching when they speedrun the game.
I think im pretty good at it, by "normal" people standards, but speedrunners are on a whole other level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)