Deposit Screen won't come up - CWC

Deanna

Good morning everyone,

When I log into CWC on download or flash my deposit screen won't come up. It's just white. The "redeem comps", "coupon code" and "history" screen all come up immediately but as soon as I hit the deposit window it just turns white and stays there. Same with the withdrawal window. I talked to Aaron and he said I'm the only one reporting this issue. I've rebooted, I've done everything I can think of and it still won't work. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on? Or has anyone else had any issues?

Deanna

Good morning everyone,

When I log into CWC on download or flash my deposit screen won't come up. It's just white. The "redeem comps", "coupon code" and "history" screen all come up immediately but as soon as I hit the deposit window it just turns white and stays there. Same with the withdrawal window. I talked to Aaron and he said I'm the only one reporting this issue. I've rebooted, I've done everything I can think of and it still won't work. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on? Or has anyone else had any issues?

Deanna

Crisis averted. I've no clue what was going on but I finally got in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back