Deposit options

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Due to losing a card a few weeks ago, Which I received a replacement whiten 2 days I have used skrill a few times,

Yesterday I decided to withdraw from skrill to only come to relies I had withdrawn to my old card, I was so annoyed with my self as that's more hassle with ringing up bank ect to chase down the money, I would of thought that the most recent card you used with skrill should of been the main card?

So emailed them to say whats going on, I received a email back a few hours later stating "We have now escalated this matter to a more senior team here at Skrill, and will do our best to offer a satisfactory resolution within the next 24 hours"
I have just checked and the moneys been put back in :)

So question is did it actually leave skrill? & how long does it normally take? It was back to a card, I no with paypal its and instant transfer to my bank,

Due to losing a card a few weeks ago, Which I received a replacement whiten 2 days I have used skrill a few times,

Yesterday I decided to withdraw from skrill to only come to relies I had withdrawn to my old card, I was so annoyed with my self as that's more hassle with ringing up bank ect to chase down the money, I would of thought that the most recent card you used with skrill should of been the main card?

So emailed them to say whats going on, I received a email back a few hours later stating "We have now escalated this matter to a more senior team here at Skrill, and will do our best to offer a satisfactory resolution within the next 24 hours"
I have just checked and the moneys been put back in :)

So question is did it actually leave skrill? & how long does it normally take? It was back to a card, I no with paypal its and instant transfer to my bank,

I am going to say that your withdrawal hadn't left Skrill yet and that is why you were able to get it back in your account. It was probably still pending on their end. I use Neteller and withdrawals to my bank take 2 days so I don't know a whole lot about Skrill. It could stay pending and then be processed at the end of the day(some companies process transactions at the end of each day). Hope this helps Spintee:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back