Resolved Debit card transactions missing at Videoslots

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Yeah I get that, but my bank are saying it is a completed transaction, like all the others for that day. Normally when they are incomplete they stay pending and drop off if not completed after so long or money taken when completed. But this has felt totally different from the start as they cant see them at all VS side yet the bank shows completed and money sent. Its a good job i didn't try it more times or there could have been several thousand stuck so thankful for that lol But VS has always been instant for me on every one of the other hundreds of transactions :(

Your bank showing the transaction complete means that the money went to the payment processor, it does not guarantee that it went to VS though. I remember one case in my earlier life when I was travelling a lot where I had money taken from my account when I tried an ATM withdrawal in China but got no cash. There were 7 intermediaries between the Chinese bank and my bank. :eek:

I went into the Chinese bank with my agent and he made a big "brohaha" inside while I was standing embarrassed next to him. :D ..... Long story short, it took 10 days and the money was back in my account without anyone doing anything. These are automated systems and errors will be detected and rectified automatically. Very rarely you have a case where human intervention is needed.

Last edited:

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.
Your bank showing the transaction complete means that the money went to the payment processor, it does not guarantee that it went to VS though. I remember one case in my earlier live when I was travelling a lot where I had money taken from my account when I tried an ATM withdrawal in China but got no cash. There were 7 intermediaries between the Chinese bank and my bank.

I went into the Chinese bank with my agent and he made a big "brohaha" inside while I was standing embarrassed next to him. :D ..... Long story short, it took 10 days and the money was back in my account without anyone doing anything. These are automated systems and errors will be detected and rectified automatically. Very rarely you have a case where human intervention is needed.

Well lets hope your right as I have never had this error before that has in effect allowed multiple transactions to happen, that in normal circumstances wouldnt have been able to.

As the first transactions didnt show up to start with they were not part of the "available balance" etc so when I made the other ones after, then the original ones it has technically allowed funds to process that wasn't there.

For Example:
Figures are changed but this is effectively the glitch that happened.

Bank funds available 850

Tried 400 Failed
Tried 400 Failed
Tried 300 Processed
Tried 500 Processed

So Now Available 50 so any additional deps would have been refused eg insufficient funds....

Several hours later........

800 pending then
Original 400 Processed but didnt reach VS

now effectively leaving Overdrawn -750

With this glitch that appeared to happen anyone could of effectively deposited money that wasn't in the account which is definitely not normal.....

Anyway I already re - deposited and spent what i intended to, so when it does turn up I will be just withdrawing it back anyway otherwise I would have played double the amount I intended to and i'm not doing that! :D Lets hope its before all the DD's hit at the end of the month! :eek:

Although I have just won £500 tonight at poker at a local game, thats my gambling kitty sorted for this week :)

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Well lets hope your right as I have never had this error before that has in effect allowed multiple transactions to happen, that in normal circumstances wouldnt have been able to.

As the first transactions didnt show up to start with they were not part of the "available balance" etc so when I made the other ones after, then the original ones it has technically allowed funds to process that wasn't there.

For Example:
Figures are changed but this is effectively the glitch that happened.

Bank funds available 850

Tried 400 Failed
Tried 400 Failed
Tried 300 Processed
Tried 500 Processed

So Now Available 50 so any additional deps would have been refused eg insufficient funds....

Several hours later........

800 pending then

now effectively leaving Overdrawn -750

With this glitch that appeared to happen anyone could of effectively deposited money that wasn't in the account which is definitely not normal.....

Anyway I already re - deposited and spent what i intended to, so when it does turn up I will be just withdrawing it back anyway otherwise I would have played double the amount I intended to and i'm not doing that! :D Lets hope its before all the DD's hit at the end of the month! :eek:

Although I have just won £500 tonight at poker at a local game, thats my gambling kitty sorted for this week :)

Yeah, those cases can happen. It is rare but it happens.

At some point, there will be a missing amount somewhere in the chain and should get rectified.

As I said, it is the same as the ATM not giving you the cash but the money is taken from your account. It will be sorted within a time period (I don't know the exact max time frame)