Dear Fortune Lounge Management

fortunelounge

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Location
South Africa
Stanford said:
FL,

I have been watching this thread for your response. Anything new?

As I recall the questions are:

1. Do you apply bonus terms retroactivly by using day of cashin rather than day of deposit.

2. What are you doing about your customer service who seem to not understand the difference in terms between your sign up and your weekly promotions. That is, 20% rule on blackjack/Jacks or Better only applies to the sign up, not the ongoing promotions.

3. The non carryover provision is not in the Ts&Cs of your promotion. And while I have read it relates to all the casinos you process for, it is still a little disconcerting.

4. There is a suggestion that you treat all balances under a $1 as zero so that a small error by the player doesn't cost him his entire bonus. That is because it isn't apparant where odd cents can be wagered and the customer service reps are not familiar enough with the games to advise the player. Under 25 cents would be fine as well.

I wanted to recap because I thought they might be getting lost in the thread.

Again thank you for being available to the players to make sure all is well and again congratulations on being awarded the ECOGRA seal for excellence and fairness.

Stanford

Stanford: Herewith our reply to your valuable questions. My apology for the late reply.

1. Bonus terms are applied according to when the bonus was added and not when cash-in occurs.

2. You are right. The 20% rule on Blackjack / Jacks or Better only applies to the sign up and not to ongoing promotions. As stated before, we are doing everything in our power to ensure that all our support staff are au fait with the wagering requirements. Our latest knowledge test has proved that there is already a marked imrovement in knowledge levels.

3. Our websites have been updated to reflect the non carry-over of bonuses.

4. We decided on treating any account balance under $1 as a Zero balance - to give players a bit of leeway where this is concerned.

We know there are smaller amounts that can be wagered on the Casino, and that we could decrease this amount further when classifying players as reaching their 'Zero Balance', but we do not wish to penalize players or force them to wager the smallest of increments (there are only a few games with such a low wagering increment)

I hope this answers your questions.

VP Operations
Fortune Lounge
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Glad to hear this one. It will definitely help remove any confusion over what a zero balance is.

fortunelounge said:
4. We decided on treating any account balance under $1 as a Zero balance - to give players a bit of leeway where this is concerned.

We know there are smaller amounts that can be wagered on the Casino, and that we could decrease this amount further when classifying players as reaching their 'Zero Balance', but we do not wish to penalize players or force them to wager the smallest of increments (there are only a few games with such a low wagering increment)

I hope this answers your questions.

VP Operations
Fortune Lounge
 

jyde

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 12, 2001
fortunelounge said:
1. Bonus terms are applied according to when the bonus was added and not when cash-in occurs.
You'll trap some players this way. Why not when the deposit was made? Players check terms before making a deposit - it shouldn't be necessary to recheck once you decide to add the bonus. You never sent me any offers, so I'm not sure how it works - but wouldn't there sometimes be a couple of days between deposit and the bonus being credited?
 

GrandMaster

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
fortunelounge said:
2. You are right. The 20% rule on Blackjack / Jacks or Better only applies to the sign up and not to ongoing promotions. As stated before, we are doing everything in our power to ensure that all our support staff are au fait with the wagering requirements. Our latest knowledge test has proved that there is already a marked imrovement in knowledge levels.
Would you also train John Hughes? He sent around an e-mail with incorrect information. Or can I rely on the more favourable bonus terms in his e-mail (10 times bonus only)?
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
I vote for those terms as well! :thumbsup:

GrandMaster said:
Would you also train John Hughes? He sent around an e-mail with incorrect information. Or can I rely on the more favourable bonus terms in his e-mail (10 times bonus only)?
 

Stanford

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Location
USA
Thanks Again FL

fortunelounge said:
Stanford: Herewith our reply to your valuable questions. My apology for the late reply....

I hope this answers your questions.

VP Operations
Fortune Lounge

Yes sir you did just fine. I think one player below wants to make sure we don't have to check terms on the day the bonus is credited and it is a good idea to reiterate that you don't change terms after the players deposit. So you might spell it out.

I really thank you for coming here and taking care of the players. It is ironic that after getting all the bonus terms clear, my weekly bonus has gone away. But you know what. That is fine. Offering or not offering is totally up to you. The character test is not if you offer, but how you live up to your offers. And I thank you for doing that.

I do believe players get a little testy from time to time when there are a lot of changes. I hope you will weather the storm and continue to listen.

Thanks again,
Stanford
 
Top