dead or alive no bonus

judgenico

Experienced Member
MM
2020-09-30.png 1434 spins without a bonus on numerous sites this has to be a record,yes i no you,ll probably say look at your rtp your not doing so bad but jeez thats one long run without freespins for this game in my expieriance i mean im not exactly playing bonanza am i

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
tbh i've frequently gone, in the last month, 900 plus without one.

Experience of playing it though tells me next month, or on after, will then go 10 in 100 spins etc.

But, yeah, pretty shit when u depo 20, roll on 9p's and don't even see 3 scatters. pfft.

Seems a bit excessive in pursuit of the 38 coin win mind u.

chiya

PABnononaccred
Strangely enough, on Doa2 as of late, I've been able to get a bonus within 1€ !! for like past five sessions. Of course on 0,09 bet. Dare I try anything higher and my balance mysteriously vanishes.

Never had a wildline on the game, been grinding a bit as of late but it's just so hard ... the game is mind-dumbingly boring! Once you finally do get a bonus, it pays 5x..

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
If Dead or alive is playing bad, just swap to Whos the bride.
If Whos the bride is playing bad, just swap to Dead or alive.

If both are playing bad, just swap to youtube and watch a nature documentary because all the good slots are playing bad.
fd.gif

Slottery

PABnoaccred
MM
At least 3-second spins and no autoplay option, how many would play this slot more than 100 spins before deciding never coming back (exception somebody who hit wild line)?

Slottery

PABnoaccred
MM
Is there no more autoplay for Uk players?

Just download this auto-clicker :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

But everybody knows that slots play better when you spin manually. ;)
Dunno, probably there is, was just wondering who would play this with manual spins which takes at least 3 seconds, but should have known @Kroffe better... But anyone else probably not :)

Davey86

Luck seems to be against the man who depends on it
MM
Some pragmatics still have a half of a slam down fast play as soon as you reach the 3 seconds I’ve noticed

TheAddict

Ueber Meister
Autoplay still works for the UK, it's the fast spins that have been disabled. :(
Having took the longest break from DOA in the history of our relationship, so about 4 days, I could feel my heart beat increasing as i scrolled through this thread. Until I read this post. Ty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)