Updated Review Dead Or Alive Megaways - Clickbait by Netent??

I wonder if this will be offered in 91% guise too (Like Fruitshop MegaNoPays) ... Videoslots will know :oops: - But lemme ask @dunover
They are offering an RTP range (Netent) on all their newer slots now.

It was only a matter of time..........

I forsee them retiring DoA original after this one gets released though.......

I wonder what the wilds will pay and if they will be sticky on all reels? It will certainly be interesting to see if they stick to the same mechanics.........

It will also mean the spins will be 100X more harder to trigger too. Unlike the Original DoA. DoA 2 for example is about 5X harder to trigger the spins on, but this megaways one I reckon it will be 100X harder lol. I foresee it taking over 1000 spins or more to trigger them. Especially if you need 4 scatters.........

EDIT: Preliminary release date for this Net Entertainment slot is set to 12/30/2021. (So a year away then)

Seen this coming, this will be nothing compared to the original or doa2, imagine a 6 reel wildline, yeah right! Wonder what the max win will be allowed

Is the max win not 50,000x?

Which is 48,000x more than most megaways, so they'll need to re-jig the pay-tables a bit

I just don't see the point in it - they've already got the ultimate hitter in DOA2 etc, so don't know what this adds, more likely it'll take something away by being shite.
DOA2 is 111,111x no sure about doa though, I played doa lastnight, it's fine as is, I'll most likely play the megaways though out of curiosity

These Megaways creations and collaborations feel a bit like sequels of Friday The 13th part (X) and Nightmare on Elm Street part (X).

But this release is like Freddy VS Jason, because it's DOA, which we all know & love, but on Megaways... It's not your average
run of the mill Megaways that's just another balance hack and slasher.. It's freakin' DOA!

These Megaways creations and collaborations feel a bit like sequels of Friday The 13th part (X) and Nightmare on Elm Street part (X).

But this release is like Freddy VS Jason, because it's DOA, which we all know & love, but on Megaways... It's not your average
run of the mill Megaways that's just another balance hack and slasher.. It's freakin' DOA!
Jason takes Manhattan was superb.

but agree all this megaways shite is most upsetting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back