Danger! High Voltage - Technical Analysis (The best symbol on Gates of Hell and other info)

It has reel sets defined in the communications, but it also has a second set of variables called 'RSC' which I can only guess stands for 'Reel Scatters'. My assumption (and I've barely looked into this) is that the scatters are somehow defined separately to the main reel sets (some of the reel sets do have a symbol 11 (bonus) whereas others don't). I'll work it out one day... but not today :p

My guess is that the symbols that drop in are picked in an entirely different way and not done via reel bands. I would suspect the reel bands pick the initial outcome, and everything after is done in a slightly different way.

I could be entirely wrong.

Really? Weird how many 4 explorers you see land on the reels in anything but the explorer bonus :cool::laugh:

Count them... I bet it isn't :)

My guess is that the symbols that drop in are picked in an entirely different way and not done via reel bands. I would suspect the reel bands pick the initial outcome, and everything after is done in a slightly different way.

I could be entirely wrong.
That's a good shout. RSC could be reel set cascade or reels cascase.

There are multiple reel sets as well as multiple RSC's as well though, so it'll be interesting to find out what they're all doing. Sigh, i need to look now hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back