Danger High Voltage / DOA2 / Lil Devil Bonus question

maybe on most slots it doesn't matter which bonus you pick the slot will pay the same and dead or alive 2 may be the only difference with the third feature being capable of paying more than the other two
bit like when you are given the option to pick stones on secret of the stones, it probably already knows what it is going to give you before hand

maybe on most slots it doesn't matter which bonus you pick the slot will pay the same and dead or alive 2 may be the only difference with the third feature being capable of paying more than the other two
bit like when you are given the option to pick stones on secret of the stones, it probably already knows what it is going to give you before hand
Most games certainly do.

Even if you fill the screen with wilds in 3 spins (not possible to do it faster), you wont get more than 14 spins that each produce 2700x.
So the middle bonus cant come close to the 100 000x that the high noon is capped at.

You could potentially get 15 spins paying 3000x (each wildline pays 333.33x).
If you achieve the full screen on the third spin, you still have another 14 full screen spins to go.

To the best of my knowledge, the absolute maximum number of wildlines possible (in theory) in a DOA FS round is 139 (1 on the first spin, 3 on the second, 9 on each of the last 15).

So at a rough estimation, the max win possible would be around 47,000x (if sheriff badges showed up in the perfect spots on the first two spins).

If you achieve the full screen on the third spin, you still have another 14 full screen spins to go.

To the best of my knowledge, the absolute maximum number of wildlines possible (in theory) in a DOA FS round is 139 (1 on the first spin, 3 on the second, 9 on each of the last 15).

So at a rough estimation, the max win possible would be around 47,000x (if sheriff badges showed up in the perfect spots on the first two spins).
True, i didnt count the 3rd spin filling the screen.
Also i tend to count the wildline as a 300x win, but like you say its 333x.
Some 9-liners have paytables from 10-liners. :p

You could get 4 lines on the second spin, assuming you filled lines 1&2 or 1&3.
There'd be a wildline on lines 1,2,6 & 9 or 1,3,7 & 8

Train heist. Could litterally go unlimited untill the desired win. Or is that capped as well?
I think ive seen someone say its capped at around 1000x.
Or it may have been that 1000x was the max win from the testing, wich is like a gazillion spins.

Ill try summoning a game-sheet.
@Harry_BKK

They changed the game sheet and don't show anymore the separate feature win frequency. But I posted it somewhere, looking for it right now. :oops:
No need to do any deepdive for it.
Its probably hidden somewhere in the NK thread. :p
And good luck finding it there haha

Train heist is'nt so bad as some say or think. If you manage to pass the 20 to 25x multiplier, it can land big wins tho. But selecting the right side all the time and ending up in a avg 90 to 230 coins is getting boring. And ive done quite a few bonusses by now.

Train heist is'nt so bad as some say or think. If you manage to pass the 20 to 25x multiplier, it can land big wins tho. But selecting the right side all the time and ending up in a avg 90 to 230 coins is getting boring. And ive done quite a few bonusses by now.

Absolutely, Train Heist will always pay half-decent wins at least. But I have yet to see one at +1,000x

I always go for high noon on Doa2.
If i wanted to play a less volatile bonus i would play a less volatile slot. :p

And middle bonus is just the same as the normal doa bonus, but then it makes much more sense playing doa1 since you have a bigger chance of a wildline doing that.

That solely depends, where'nt spins a random event? :D

I had a 600 euro single line hit on 18 euro bet a while ago. I knew that if i'd continued it would chump up the money easy.

Think i will use this screenshot next time someone moans about having 500 spins and not hitting a bonus :)

View attachment 136241
Its a bit humbling that hitting that magic bonus that pays over 10 000x is literally one in a million.
wish they would make a slot where 10 000x wins were like one in a thousand instead.
Cant see why not, the slot would be super popular.
:p

Netent is on the market, meaning the investors want to see yearly results. It's usually not a good sign really, since the primarily goal is simply making more of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back