Daily Slot Challenge Roadshow

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Not having the opportunity to play them here, I'm looking forward to this video.

I have this uploading to YouTube, please be gentle lol, it's my first shot at using the camera,
I was secretly filming most of this, so some of the footage is a bit 'dodgy' lol.

The first shop I asked for permission and they point blank told me to do one,
the next shop I just sort of 'did it on the sly' hahaha.

It was actually really fun and hope you like it. I would be up for doing some more of these in the future,
once I get to grips with my camera and also recovered from near heart attacks nearly getting caught lmao.

EDIT:- Just noticed, it still has 2 hours to go, so will be sorted all for tomorrow,

night all!

Rob :)

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Daily Slot Challenge Roadshow
Thanks to all 18 players who took part, I will most likely have another crack at this in the future, so if you would like
the chance to win £50 cash for the highest score then simply choose a slot. I'll pay £250 cash if you choose a slot
that pays the £500 Jackpot in 10 spins.

Well done to our winner, drop me a PM and I will get your prizes sent to you! Was very fun :) Sorry about the quality
of the footage, I will try and hold the camera more steady and hopefully be able to talk more next time!
Very difficult to film in secret muhahaha! Enjoy....

Have a good one...

Rob :)

TheAverageGuy

~Master of Slack~
mm2
that's the last time I let you pick my slot ;-P

So strange not hearing the running commentary..

For next time I pick the winning slot from this time ;-)

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
Thanks all. So sorry @Denis Becker. Feels bad to have beaten you be just £2.

Well done Rob. We have always done well with Rainbow riches between us. We got 3 gold pots last year on the daily challenge x
PM sent x