Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Crossout - Free game.

Its actually pretty light on the requirement side, atleast if you dont mind playing with lower settings.

Works on my laptop just fine, and i just have an integrated graphics card.
As long as you have 8gb of ram and a decent processor you can probably play it.

Tho i must say im also tempted to get a computer that can handle all the new games being released.
Ive almost always gone with laptops for the mobility, so playing new games have kind of always been a no-go for me.
Can probably get a decent stationary gaming computer for the same price i paid for my laptop.
They are not crazy expensive these days, ecspecially if you just buy the components and put it together yourself.

Its actually pretty light on the requirement side, atleast if you dont mind playing with lower settings.

Works on my laptop just fine, and i just have an integrated graphics card.
As long as you have 8gb of ram and a decent processor you can probably play it.

Tho i must say im also tempted to get a computer that can handle all the new games being released.
Ive almost always gone with laptops for the mobility, so playing new games have kind of always been a no-go for me.
Can probably get a decent stationary gaming computer for the same price i paid for my laptop.
They are not crazy expensive these days, ecspecially if you just buy the components and put it together yourself.

Yes and putting them together is easier than i originally thought. Helped a friend build his one and we were both virgins but managed to build a pretty good spec pc just by plugging it all in and following some instructions.

I have a chromebook, which are better spec'd now but this one struggles with some slots and just about handles a full vault in Fallout Shelter.

The kids have my old Xbox 360 so we all need an upgrade.

Just cant justify the spend at the minute. Birthdays and weddings on the horizon plus a broken washing machine are taking priority.

When you upgrade yours, send me your old one and i will reimburse the postage? ;p

Yes and putting them together is easier than i originally thought. Helped a friend build his one and we were both virgins but managed to build a pretty good spec pc just by plugging it all in and following some instructions.

I have a chromebook, which are better spec'd now but this one struggles with some slots and just about handles a full vault in Fallout Shelter.

The kids have my old Xbox 360 so we all need an upgrade.

Just cant justify the spend at the minute. Birthdays and weddings on the horizon plus a broken washing machine are taking priority.

When you upgrade yours, send me your old one and i will reimburse the postage? ;p
Yeah, they are pretty easy to put together.
Like building expensive lego. :p

I dont think this laptop will be worth the money it would cost to post it once i finally buy a stationary pc.
Summer is bad for expensive purchases for me since i waste so much money on fishing & things around that.

Maybe when winter comes around ill save up and buy one.

Yeah, they are pretty easy to put together.
Like building expensive lego. :p

I dont think this laptop will be worth the money it would cost to post it once i finally buy a stationary pc.
Summer is bad for expensive purchases for me since i waste so much money on fishing & things around that.

Maybe when winter comes around ill save up and buy one.

Told you before that money was not wasted.

We should have a thread where we show off what we bought with winnings rather than put back into slots, or in your case DOA.

And that reminds me i must watch the finale of Game Of Thrones.

I downloaded borderlands 2 free from epic the other day, after hours of downloading went to install it and got a installation failed message right off the bat :mad:

but some genius posted the solution, a C+ file update off microsoft and viola it worked [bearing in mind I switched off my windows 7 updates about 4 years ago :laugh: ]

Didn't like the game much at first but getting into it now, it's a good shooter. Had a go on those fruit machines chopley pointed out in sanctuary city, $133 a spin! I only had $500 on me :oops:

I need a better pc soon but there are still some old decent games around.

I downloaded borderlands 2 free from epic the other day, after hours of downloading went to install it and got a installation failed message right off the bat :mad:

but some genius posted the solution, a C+ file update off microsoft and viola it worked [bearing in mind I switched off my windows 7 updates about 4 years ago :laugh: ]

Didn't like the game much at first but getting into it now, it's a good shooter. Had a go on those fruit machines chopley pointed out in sanctuary city, $133 a spin! I only had $500 on me :oops:

I need a better pc soon but there are still some old decent games around.
I think the borderlands series is great!
Borderlands 2 with the Dlc:s added gives a ton of playtime, and the story is pretty fun.
Tons of things to do, and very replayable since the classes are very different from each other.

I think the borderlands series is great!
Borderlands 2 with the Dlc:s added gives a ton of playtime, and the story is pretty fun.
Tons of things to do, and very replayable since the classes are very different from each other.

I just chose the mercenary/warrior man, as I didn't have a clue and it's been a steep learning curve, I never realised I was carrying a sniper rifle I could use until after about 3 hours, so had plenty of hard gun battles up close and restarts.

I think I inadvertently :oops: cheated killing captain flynt, I just stayed on the platform where the ammo shop is, and shot him from there :laugh:

I wished I had a better pc, the epic giveaways have been amazing, but with only a dual core processor you're limited to the older titles.

I just chose the mercenary/warrior man, as I didn't have a clue and it's been a steep learning curve, I never realised I was carrying a sniper rifle I could use until after about 3 hours, so had plenty of hard gun battles up close and restarts.

I think I inadvertently :oops: cheated killing captain flynt, I just stayed on the platform where the ammo shop is, and shot him from there :laugh:

I wished I had a better pc, the epic giveaways have been amazing, but with only a dual core processor you're limited to the older titles.
Thats actually how i usually do it on the first playthru aswell.
Not straight up cheating i guess, but it makes it pretty easy :p

Second and third playthru is where the real game starts. ;)
After finishing your first playthru, you can play the game again on a harder difficulty.
New weapons will unlock and some new missions if i remember correct.

So no need to do all side-missions and such the first playthru, its better to save some for playthru 2&3.

Its like diablo 3 if you have played it.
You play thru the game on normal-nightmare-hell difficulty.

Imo the second playthru is the most fun, because you will have some fun skills to play around with.
The turret becomes pretty great when you reach the skills at the bottom that requires lvl 30 (i think it was 30)

oh right, I was getting confused with the side missions. Worried I'd get lost. Better then to just do the main missions and then unlock the extra skills for a 2nd playthrough.

It feels huge as it is, spent hours driving around in the buggy trying to find a character. I've lost claptrap at the moment, but that is a bit of a blessed relief :laugh:

The Shotgun midgets are crafty little buggers, but feel a bit guilty going for the long distance sniper headshot on them :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back