Could someone calculate these odds?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
There's a certain poker room that's having a huge freeroll Sunday. I'll leave the name out so as not to spam it :)

Anyways, they're also offering a Ferrari, IF a royal flush (IN HEARTS) is dealt in the first 20 MINUTES of the first hand on the Final Table.

Considering a full table of 10 people, could someone please calculate these odds? Assuming say 60 hands/hour, so roughly 20 hands or so. Be generous :)

I could just imagine the results...1/1,000,000,000+ ?

Either way, I'll bet everything I own on someone not winning the car :D

Also, if you feel inclined, could you please post the formula used to determine these odds? I have a stats class for college starting in the fall, and I'm pretty sure I'll need to learn this stuff...hah

[edit]Forgot to mention, both hole cards must be used to complete the RF.

Last edited:
I have seen that

As a matter of fact, I received an email about that Ferrari stuff...

I believe its Dream Poker, or is it a Playtech one?

It could be Titan as well...

Don't remember, but it surely looks nice. However ...My opinion, the odds of that royal flush happening gotta be at least 1/10.000.

Last edited:
The Watchdog said:
As a matter of fact, I received an email about that Ferrari stuff...

I believe its Dream Poker, or is it a Playtech one?

It could be Titan as well...

Don't remember, but it surely looks nice. However ...My opinion, the odds of that royal flush happening gotta be at least 1/10.000.

lol@ 1/10,000 considering the odds of hitting an RF are 165,000/1 then having to hit it at an exact time must take it into the billions to one a very very lame attempt at publicity..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back