Corporate Governance of the United States Explained.

So, the Pope/Vatican has control over the entire globe? How do the guards let you out at all? Or are you chatting from a computer in the library?
Glad to see you are being reasonable and civil, Weesie. If I were to type things like that I would be reported and banned. :)

No, to answer your question, it's the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
that owns yo ass.

Glad to see you are being reasonable and civil, Weesie. If I were to type things like that I would be reported and banned. :)

No, to answer your question, it's the
that owns yo ass.

I Googled that a 1/2 hour ago and saw the hierarchy chart. Was going to post it but decided against it. Love who's at the top though.

I can handle the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune alright, but I need some kevlar underpants at times, epecially when I am playing roulette. :)

Or perhaps you are alluding to "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" ;)

Ok I’ll bite.

So we are plebeians and you are enlightened.
What exactly do you do in your every day life with this enlightenment other than not vote.

Ok I’ll bite.

So we are plebeians and you are enlightened.
What exactly do you do in your every day life with this enlightenment other than not vote.
A plebeian was the Roman term for the common man or woman, which is what most of us are, I imagine, and I include myself in that group.

Enlightenment means simply 'informed', if being informed is a crime, consider me guilty; I'm hungry for this stuff.

After putting up with three decades of state 'education', corporate employment and mainstream media brainwashing, and then realising that what my spiritual senses are telling me is conflicting with what is being fed to me, I decided to start doing my own research, and have come to the conclusion that pretty much all of what is being fed to us, is BS.

I feel duty bound to share the things I have discovered, especially when I see otherwise good folks, going 'round and 'round in circles arguing about the same old party political BS, which to me is just utterly meaningless and irrelevant, when you take a step back and look at the big picture.

Better to spend that time looking in to what is really going on. If we don't, we are definitely screwed. :)

I was born and raise catholic, even lived with nuns for about 10 years. Now?? No way.
One thing though, and yes, I do believe the catholic church is very wealthy, why were there articles in newsprint several years back about some diocese talking about having to sell off large amounts of property to cover the "boy assaults" lawsuits?

... why were there articles in newsprint several years back about some diocese talking about having to sell off large amounts of property to cover the "boy assaults" lawsuits?

I don't know about that Weesie, but the word on the grapevine is that Jean Paul II was bumped off after making a commitment to rout paedophilia from the Catholic church.

A plebeian was the Roman term for the common man or woman, which is what most of us are, I imagine, and I include myself in that group.

Enlightenment means simply 'informed', if being informed is a crime, consider me guilty; I'm hungry for this stuff.

After putting up with three decades of state 'education', corporate employment and mainstream media brainwashing, and then realising that what my spiritual senses are telling me is conflicting with what is being fed to me, I decided to start doing my own research, and have come to the conclusion that pretty much all of what is being fed to us, is BS.

I feel duty bound to share the things I have discovered, especially when I see otherwise good folks, going 'round and 'round in circles arguing about the same old party political BS, which to me is just utterly meaningless and irrelevant, when you take a step back and look at the big picture.

Better to spend that time looking in to what is really going on. If we don't, we are definitely screwed. :)

Ok.
But you have all this knowledge. Now what.

Thanks Nik, that looks like the infamous 'hockey stick' chart, emanating from the 'climatologists' of the University of East Anglia, who have since been disgraced, and their theory roundly debunked.

If you notice the 'little ice age' between the 17th and 18th century, when the tidal River Thames was frozen over at central London, and people were actually walking across it.

That is where we are headed now. The winters are getting progressively colder and energy prices are creeping up, and anyone who is not prepared for it could be in trouble. Levying a tax on CO2 output will not change any of that in the slightest, except to make it more expensive for people to keep themselves warm.

Last edited:
Thanks Nik, that looks like the infamous 'hockey stick' chart, emanating from the 'climatologists' of the University of East Anglia, who have since been disgraced, and their theory roundly debunked.

No, no, no and no ;)

If you notice the 'little ice age' between the 17th and 18th century, when the tidal River Thames was frozen over at central London, and people were actually walking across it.

That is where we are headed now. The winters are getting progressively colder and energy prices are creeping up, and anyone who is not prepared for it could be in trouble. Levying a tax on CO2 output will not change any of that in the slightest, except to make it more expensive for people to keep themselves warm.

Just doesn't fit the facts. I can agree though that a tax is never a solution and that we need to take some action.

No, no, no and no ;)

Just doesn't fit the facts. I can agree though that a tax is never a solution and that we need to take some action.
I'm sorry Nik, I am not going to waste any more time on this, 'the science is settled' to paraphrase Al Gore, carbon dioxide does not cause 'global warming' (whatever that is). But you have a right to believe whatever you like.

You can take some action if you wish, but don't include me in that.

I am not a polluter, I do believe in protecting the environment, but I don't believe in the man-made global warming myth. It is nothing more than a revenue generating con, and you can post all the childish NASA charts that you like, you will not convince me otherwise. :)

That sudden sharp rise on your chart is laughable, it just goes to show the contempt that the establishment have for our intelligence, that they should seriously publish something like that.

Last edited:
I think they just want another tax on living, why don't the globalist establishment impose a CO2 punishment charge on the chinese coal power plants... oh I forgot that's right they power the factories where the cheap labour makes the products which the mega corporations then sell to consumers in the west with a huge profit margin.

Last edited:
I think they just want another tax on living, why don't the globalist establishment impose a CO2 punishment charge on the chinese coal power plants... oh I forgot that's right they power the factories where the cheap labour makes the products which the mega corporations then sell to consumers in the west with a huge profit margin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back