Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I watched her on ITV a couple of weeks ago and she wasn’t with the narrative and fair dues to her she wasn’t back wards about coming forward on what most of us are thinking.
Of course the presenter I.E Holmes and his missues tried to bring her to their level of thinking but she stuck to her guns.
She predominantly is speaking out for those with mental health issues relating to the unreasonable measures imposed. Yet another suicide on Friday within a few minutes walking distance from me. The total in my area must have increased massively over the past 6-7 months compared to last year. I may try and find the figures if there are any.
Statistics and facts are leaving more and more people scratching their heads.

Aimonn Holmes wanted to being a narrative to encourage discussion with more than the official line that was pushed by the media and politicians many months ago but he was shut down very fast and has kept in line ever since in order to keep his job.
That reflects the position of the almost all journalists to this day and I bet in private he rang her up and said "well done you"

We are literally living under a communist regime now. I and every person I know thinks these rules are bollocks, and wont be following any of them.

Their graph of doom already shown up for the complete lie it was. View attachment 142491
I believe that it is mostly the ones who have the least to lose and as much to gain by these measures who are now most in favor of them.
Those who hardly leave the house anyway due to being ill,or old or have an aversion to mingling with others.
Those who prefer the streets being quiet outside.
Obviously there are many who still fear for being responsible for infecting their family but more and more are seeing through the bullshit IMO

a little long but interesting read; just discusses projections mostly on the new normal or getting back to normalcy

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I am not an anti vaxer as I stated over 6 months ago when I was first accused of it in here. But I suspect that that will be directed at me once again after posting this

Well he's certainly sharing a platform with some very credible people.

1601370392409.png
1601370420367.png

Did anyone see Johnson explaining the 'simple' coronavirus rules at a press conference today and, erm...... Getting them wrong?

This is a situation where the government has afforded itself the legal power to fine people up to £10,000 for breaking the rules, and the Prime Minister of the UK, the leader of that government, gets the rules wrong when asked what they are.

1601391933088.png

Still less than Flu and pneumonia deaths, and to be expected at this time of year.

And we got a near empty NHS that needs to get back to work as we approach winter they've had a summer of dancing on tic tok whilst tens of thousands of serious cancers, cardio conditions etc go untreated consigning thousands and thousands of people to death. Unforgivable and the biggest scandal in my lifetime!!

Well he's certainly sharing a platform with some very credible people.

View attachment 142513
View attachment 142514
That is ultra dismissive of what the guy has to say isn't it?
If you go to Google (Where they both shared a platform) then type in Youtube ( Where they shared a platform) then search for Vernon Coleman you will see why I ended up finding him on that platform.
In fact I will make it easy for you if you cared to follow the link.
And if your so prepared to use cancel culture then consider that Ike moved to a place called The Isle of Man.
Is there any reason why not to dismiss/cancel anyone else from England that followed him there for the same reason that you dismissed Dr Vernon Coleman?

I don't want to offend those who afford the guy any credibility, so clearly this is just my opinion, but as far as I'm concerned the guy is a notorious quack and conspiracy theorist, the reason he's been censored and/or banned from so many platforms, and publishers stopped publishing his books, is that a lot of what he peddles are outright lies, and in some cases dangerous lies.

It's no coincidence he's ended up on a platform with David Icke, because no one else will have him. And this isn't because he TELLS THE TRUTH THAT OTHERS DARE NOT, it's because he's a wingnut.

He's had so much to say about so many different matters over the decades that not everything he's ever uttered has been wrong, but you only need to look at some of his greatest hits to get the general idea.

1601468261105.png

Sure. Kids want to cut loose and party. But then, everyone screams and questions why when measures are tighened and extended

Sure. Kids want to cut loose and party. But then, everyone screams and questions why when measures are tighened and extended

Very true - every apocalypse starts with students playing beer pong.

We cant run and hide from this bloody virus forever, young people only have a very short time to enjoy themselves before the reality of work, rent, bills etc. Not fair to criticize them having fun when the virus has literally no change of killing them.

Not only could it kill them (sure, low risk) but they can spread it to everyone they go home and visit and interact with
Very short-sighted

They can still have fun without ridiculously over-packing a room

I'm not sure why everyone focuses so much on whether it will kill them (it could, and others at risk you spread it to) - its also the complications that can arise and long term deleterious effects.
Was a weekend bash worth long-term chronic diminished lung capacity? Is it worth you deciding that for someone else because you cant be arsed to be responsible?
Is 200 shoulder to shoulder necessary for your own fun?

Hardly anti-party here. Went out Saturday, had a grand time at the birthday party (got well sloshed).
And managed to listen to insanely loud music, party with my friends, drink offensive amounts of alcohol, have a fire, chat and chill and enoy.

All while keepig it to a reasonable amount of people, maintaining a good distance from others and not breathing all over everyone

I don't want to offend those who afford the guy any credibility, so clearly this is just my opinion, but as far as I'm concerned the guy is a notorious quack and conspiracy theorist, the reason he's been censored and/or banned from so many platforms, and publishers stopped publishing his books, is that a lot of what he peddles are outright lies, and in some cases dangerous lies.

It's no coincidence he's ended up on a platform with David Icke, because no one else will have him. And this isn't because he TELLS THE TRUTH THAT OTHERS DARE NOT, it's because he's a wingnut.

He's had so much to say about so many different matters over the decades that not everything he's ever uttered has been wrong, but you only need to look at some of his greatest hits to get the general idea.

View attachment 142558
Did you listen to the recording of Emma Barnett on her BBC Talk Radio show stating as fact " We actually don't as a matter of editorial policy, we don't debate with anti vaxers weather they are right or wrong"?
Maybe I should have included that it starts just before the 8th minute and only last seconds. We are not allowed to listen to healthy debate on such an important issue by an institution that we pay a licence fee for.
How can anyone in a democracy find that just?

Anti-vaxxers are basically flat-earthers, as far as I'm concerned, and both deserve the same amount of consideration. There is no 'debate' to be had about vaccines, any more than there is a debate to be had about if you sail a ship far enough to the West, will it or won't it drop off the edge of the planet.

We're lucky that we grew up in a post-vaccination world, but that also means it's sometimes easy to lose sight of what a remarkable and transformative human invention they have been.

I guess we could give smallpox another go though, just for a laugh.

Anti-vaxxers are basically flat-earthers, as far as I'm concerned, and both deserve the same amount of consideration. There is no 'debate' to be had about vaccines, any more than there is a debate to be had about if you sail a ship far enough to the West, will it or won't it drop off the edge of the planet.

We're lucky that we grew up in a post-vaccination world, but that also means it's sometimes easy to lose sight of what a remarkable and transformative human invention they have been.

I guess we could give smallpox another go though, just for a laugh.
So you dismiss the recording of a BBC reporter simply because of the person presenting it too you.
Seems like the mindset of so many people who are incapable or unwilling to look at all sides.
The doctor you have just dismissed because of the platform the link was posted from is not an anti vaxer at all but pro vaxers often do not have any interest in seeing that. Discredit at all costs rather than listen to both sides.
Well you crack on with fact checker et al

Talking of "fact checkers" I came across a fact check "correction in Facebook recently stating that a video of a young girl being tasered and ejected from a sports ground due to not wearing a mask was untrue. After opening up the reason it stated that she was removed for trespassing. So I clicked to the full explanation which stated the same followed by the clip.
However under the clip it went further to state she was cuffed tasered and removed for trespass on the grounds of not wearing a fecking mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back