Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Thanks for the comments about the wife being in hospital,must have helped as I
phoned them earlier and she has shown a big improvement today.
She has copd and was unable to maintain oxygen levels,she is normally on 2 litres
of oxygen at home. yesterday in hospital she needed 4 litres, then this morning 8
litres which sounded really serious.when i phoned they said she was doing really well
and only needed 1 to 1.5 litres now.Sorry to go on but its such a relief.
Appreciate your concern.

Thanks for the comments about the wife being in hospital,must have helped as I
phoned them earlier and she has shown a big improvement today.
She has copd and was unable to maintain oxygen levels,she is normally on 2 litres
of oxygen at home. yesterday in hospital she needed 4 litres, then this morning 8
litres which sounded really serious.when i phoned they said she was doing really well
and only needed 1 to 1.5 litres now.Sorry to go on but its such a relief.
Appreciate your concern.
if there's somewhere to vent and go on, it's here, so no worries :)

con'd GL

Kind of resigned to fact that whatever the truths or falacies surrounding the virus are,I am going to be stuck
with the effects for the rest of my life,not had it yet touch wood but the financial cost is going to come home
roost eventually,the way its going it will take a generation to repay that.

Going through a hard time at the moment, the wife is seriously ill in hospital and I cant even take anything
for her let alone see her.She is too ill to be able talk on the phone.If it gets to end of life stage I will be able
to see her at the hospitals discrection.Horrible for both of us, not going to forget this year in a hurry
Very sad to see this, you are in my thoughts and I will say a prayer tonight for the recovery of your wife.

You can accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist as much as you like but I reject much of what comes from that sector.
However I did find this worth posting

Last edited:
Waste of Vodka.

But puts me in mood for a drink. Way i feel now a couple of litres of vodka might just help lol.

Oh dear. Coctail bigotry?! Again?

You get all kinds of goodness with that drink. A little vitamin C from the limes. And some energy from the sugar. And pure happiness from the vodka.

It's like a glass full of hugs.

Oh dear. Coctail bigotry?! Again?

You get all kinds of goodness with that drink. A little vitamin C from the limes. And some energy from the sugar. And pure happiness from the vodka.

It's like a glass full of hugs.

Don't like all that fancy crap. Glass with some ice. Filled up with vodka and a tiny bit of any mixer or coke just for colour. That will do nice. Pity all the fecking offsales are shut right now. :(

The way you feel now does pass mate.
However I presumed that ternur was just a beer drinker. Hick,hick
Hope so who knows.

i rarely drink these days used to drink just about every day when younger.

Think it is time to start again.

As for Ternur i was under the impression he drank anything that was wet.

20 years ago I'd have drunk anything spilled onto a counter-top (meaning, 0 drink snobbery) - but still, w/e beer is offered, im not precious

No drink in my house at moment off mine.

Oldest boy has a dozen bottles of believe it or not Corona in fridge but don't want that.

Youngest boy has Buckfast , Dragon soups and some other piss in the fridge in his room.

What happened to people being normal and just having bloody vodka in house.

Feck it guess i will be doing my usual and just having coffee.

Shit man. My vod comes in a pint glass

I never mentioned size of glass.

Anyway i need to go have coffee and stop thinking off vodka. Never normally drink these days but really feel like one tonight.

So time to do something before the wean ends up losing all his Buckie :laugh:

I never mentioned size of glass.

Anyway i need to go have coffee and stop thinking off vodka. Never normally drink these days but really feel like one tonight.
Sorry bud. I only intended to pop in here to post once and it has most likely saved me some on slots.
I am off too.
Want a love you from me because I could do a few stops on my visit to Scotland next weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back