Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I'd still homeschool were they mine

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virus keeps spreading as schools begin to open, frightening parents and alarming public health officials

TBH, as recent as last Dr, theyre still always gobsmacked ive the blood pressure of an 18 yr old for someone smokes 2 packs a day :D

I bought Puck a 20 dollar fan; its his new best friend - treat her :)
Got one, it sadly doesn’t do as it describes so she’s now a cooled flannel on her as she basks on the lounge floor lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If the climate is fucked as we keep being told, nothing will stop it now, it will be on a runaway fuckedness of doom even if every person in the world is locked down for 5 years.

Still, look on the bright side, they are probably wrong, as the "experts" were all completely wrong re covid to be fair.

If the climate is fucked as we keep being told, nothing will stop it now, it will be on a runaway fuckedness of doom even if every person in the world is locked down for 5 years.

Still, look on the bright side, they are probably wrong, as the "experts" were all completely wrong re covid to be fair.
Don’t worry... greta will be along soon to sort this mess out.

Sadly, even a well-intentioned girl cant fix planetary stupid :(
She needs to fix her issues first which I find more important than being a tool for a agenda, as a parent rather have my child mentally stable than used as a puppet...

sadly it’s poor greta that loses out

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back