Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Bit off topic but this is Rambo god level kind of stuff during the 92’riots...

the looters all gangster till the rooftops start speaking Korean..

New daily Covid rules to be announced soon, Boris just asking his experts now.View attachment 138403

Hate to see what the next rules are now the cases are rising. Funny that they seem to forget to mention that most of the cases now are mild and only getting picked up through testing.

Still can see them locking everything down again soon. Well up here anyway.

See Boris has shit on the care homes again backtracking on a promise for full testing of residents
and staff throughout the summer, only a third have testing equipment, the rest wont get it till Sept
if they are lucky.They really dont learn from past mistakes.

Slid down a firemans pole when i was a kid , before I get rude comments it was in a fire station :)
I also got to try it once when my class went to visit a fire station
Dont worry, everyone here is mature enough to skip any jokes.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Flatten the curve has now gone to, fuck the heart of our economy, freedoms and possible financial future.

I agree with stopping the NHS being overwhelmed, but by week 3 of the lockdown they could have stopped it and the NHS would not have been in any way overwhelmed.

Sweden, the country with the biggest gonads has proved that lockdown didnt work, but has caused a catastrophic economic crises that will hit by next spring and make covid look like a walk in the park.

Flatten the curve has now gone to, fuck the heart of our economy, freedoms and possible financial future.

I agree with stopping the NHS being overwhelmed, but by week 3 of the lockdown they could have stopped it and the NHS would not have been in any way overwhelmed.

Sweden, the country with the biggest gonads has proved that lockdown didnt work, but has caused a catastrophic economic crises that will hit by next spring and make covid look like a walk in the park.
Seen reports saying our economy got hit/will get hit just about as hard as the countries that went into lockdown.
A big part of the import/export side of bussiness died off for us even if we didnt go into lockdown.

Will probably be a year or two before we start seeing what approach was best.
Hopefully the Captain will take note of things so things are handled better next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back