Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Enough with the potty language!
Is it so hard for you to concentrate on the real issues? Fauci/Gates aren't part of the problem. They are there helping people. While conspiracy people are there to make things worse.

Is it so hard for you to stop being a nasty little **** when people say something you don't agree with or don't want to hear?
I get that (within reason) you can say whatever you like, but that applies to anyone else. So why in the **** should anyone else have to focus on what you want them too. **** me, so what if he talks about Gates sometimes. You really are one insufferable ****. Why not go hate on Americans or something. Since you mentioned how much you hate them a few times in the past, that must be a real issue for you.

Also, I'll take a temp ban for 500 please Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it so hard for you to stop being a nasty little cunt when people say something you don't agree with or don't want to hear?
I get that (within reason) you can say whatever you like, but that applies to anyone else. So why in the fuck should anyone else have to focus on what you want them too. Fuck me, so what if he talks about Gates sometimes. You really are one insufferable prick. Why not go hate on Americans or something. Since you mentioned how much you hate them a few times in the past, that must be a real issue for you.

Yeah, that was a little too much Adam.

I mean, you could've said your piece without the c*** and p****, right?

Not sure I understand, no I don't know how many wetmarkets sell wildlife with a link to viruses that can pass to humans, that's my sole concern at the moment, this pic below is from the euroweekly news website, labels it a notorious indonesian wet market still selling bats:

View attachment 130927

well landlords aren't meant to serve drunks... I don't know how else you want to make pubs safe to stop domestic violence, street violence, alcohol addiction etc... if bert gets drunk goes home and attacks his partner, sad though that is, it doesn't affect the world. I'd be in favour of making pubs safer, instead of encouraging yob culture, but it's not the same type of issue as respiratory viruses killing thousands worldwide and causing a lockdown though.

I've not heard those two words used since...well, yesterday, when Mrs Pinette found out i got GOLD on my 10th spin, when hers went 1500.

Incidentally, and to keep it Bonanza/Corona related - i took her temperature when she discovered said deviousness and the infrared thermometer registered a 39.5 degree, but i presume that was the rage more than the virus.

Other than that, carry on.

Sorry to disappoint you but SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV are (were) novel zoonotic coronaviruses too. They've been known for 17 and 8 years respectively.

The exercise wasn't about SARS-CoV-2, just about "a" novel zoonotic coronavirus. They could've as well simulated a pandemic with an influenza virus.

Yes, I know. :)
I'm not against various information whether it's bullshit or truth. In general, I'm sceptical to both and rarely believe in anything until I'm for at least 90% sure.

A person like Bill Gates does not inspire confidence in me at all and I won't be surprised that he will be the first who starts sticking Microsoft chips in peoples asses.

I might be wrong but from around the year 2000, I believe that one of the main goals of the powerful people consists of total control on the population, and also that in the near future machines will be replacing many professions, especially those which do not require a much of the human intervention, like banking for example which can easily be controlled by machines that are controlled by one human.

I might be wrong again, but all this coronavirus thing seems to me has been created to "help" older people die quicker than they should, which "assists" to shrink the world population down.

The subject on shrinkage of the world's population has been mentioned ages ago by the "global elite"... And as far as I remember, they want us to believe that the world's growing population is the number one problem facing the world and is the main cause of climate change, which destroys the environment and threatens to turn the entire planet into one giant slum of a third world country...

I guess It's maybe only one of all their reasons!

Performing a quick Google search on population shrinkage I found an article from May of 2009;
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, with Mr Gates on it again! :)

A hyperlinked text with the red arrow has been recently updated and redirects to pretty an unrelated subject.

billionaires-try-to-shink-world's-population.png

Also here is a video from 2008 of
. Around 1.35 min he mentions 2020...

I strongly believe everything in this world happens for a reason! And if I had a chance to ask these people regarding the article about
, then I would ask two questions:
  • Based on what information you have decided to create such an article just before all this shit started?
  • And what was your main reason and goal of doing it?

Last edited:
I'm not against various information whether it's bullshit or truth. In general, I'm sceptical to both and rarely believe in anything until I'm for at least 90% sure.

A person like Bill Gates does not inspire confidence in me at all and I won't be surprised that he will be the first who starts sticking Microsoft chips in peoples asses.

I might be wrong but from around the year 2000, I believe that one of the main goals of the powerful people consists of total control on the population, and also that in the near future machines will be replacing many professions, especially those which do not require a much of the human intervention, like banking for example which can easily be controlled by machines that are controlled by one human.

I might be wrong again, but all this coronavirus thing seems to me has been created to "help" older people die quicker than they should, which "assists" to shrink the world population down.

The subject on shrinkage of the world's population has been mentioned ages ago by the "global elite"... And as far as I remember, they want us to believe that the world's growing population is the number one problem facing the world and is the main cause of climate change, which destroys the environment and threatens to turn the entire planet into one giant slum of a third world country...

Performing a quick Google search on population shrinkage I found an article from May of 2009;

A hyperlinked text with the red arrow has been recently updated and redirects to pretty an unrelated subject.

View attachment 130984

I strongly believe everything in this world happens for a reason! And if I had a chance to ask these people regarding the article about
  • Based on what information you have decided to create such an article just before all this shit started?

Sorry Guntis, but you do know that killing the older generation will not help much with the "shrink" as many would be at the end of their natural cycle anyway. It would make much more sense to do that to the young generation as they will have kids in future, further growing the population. Or? :D

As for the other stuff, I won't bother answering. That has been taken out of context completely and a few people explained it already in this very thread. :D

Sorry Guntis, but you do know that killing the older generation will not help much with the "shrink" as many would be at the end of their natural cycle anyway. It would make much more sense to do that to the young generation as they will have kids in future, further growing the population. Or? :D

As for the other stuff, I won't bother answering. That has been taken out of context completely and a few people explained it already in this very thread. :D

No one knows what's exactly in their minds... But I reckon the younger generation in their perspective is needed more on this planet than the older one. IMO a new generation of people can be easier controlled and be put under the new world order. Ill, weak and older people are simply not needed here anymore! It sounds terrible, but I guess that's what they reckon!

Guntis would you say or do you think google or somebody else is actively editing and censoring web searches now to disappear telling articles that could relate to pandemics and covid -19 matters?

If so this is like the orwell's memory hole, but we rely on the internet so much for our information. An article in a newspaper [or online] should be recorded and held like history.

Last edited:
No one knows what's exactly in their minds... But I reckon the younger generation in their perspective is needed more on this planet than the older one. IMO a new generation of people can be easier controlled and be put under the new world order. Ill, weak and older people are simply not needed here anymore! It sounds terrible, but I guess that's what they reckon!

Really? :what:

Fact is that it took homo sapiens some 200,000 years to pass 1 billion people on this planet (around 1800). It took only 120 to add another billion and even just 40 years for the third billion. Today we are 7 billion.

From 1 billion to 7 billion in roughly 200 years compared to from 0 to 1 billion in 200,000 years.

The discussion you mentioned was around education and lower child mortality to reduce growth. People in many areas, an absolute majority in poorer regions, still have many kids to make sure they have someone to take care of them and the family. Now, if you improve education, health etc., they will realize that they don't need 10-15 kids and just 2 or 3 will be enough. In the long term, it will slow growth.

I think those are valid points and have nothing to do with "easier controlled and put under the new world order". At what number would you think that managing the growth would be a good idea?

"Killing" 1 or even 2 or 3 million older people with a virus, as you and others imply is happening right now, will do nothing, nada, zilch to reduce growth or world population. So if this COVID was some plan, it is a really poor one. :D

Last edited:
Guntis would you say or do you think google or somebody else is actively editing and censoring web searches now to disappear telling articles that could relate to pandemics and covid -19 matters?

If so this is like the orwell's memory hole, we rely on the internet so much for our information. An article in a newspaper should be recorded and held like history.

I never heard that Google itself edits anything on someone's website. They can remove a page or an entire website from the search if they find a website owner violates their guidelines.
Google is simply one among many other search engines that allows us to search on the internet.

As a rule, before information gets published and indexed by Google, website owners or appointed people will check and go through it first. And if it's on big sites like for example BBC, information on serious subjects will be always checked and approved by someone from a high position...

So in case, you see anything disappearing from Google, it means their website owners have made these changes, but what has made them make these changes, you can try to guess... :)

Last edited:
Is it so hard for you to stop being a nasty little cunt when people say something you don't agree with or don't want to hear?
I get that (within reason) you can say whatever you like, but that applies to anyone else. So why in the fuck should anyone else have to focus on what you want them too. Fuck me, so what if he talks about Gates sometimes. You really are one insufferable prick. Why not go hate on Americans or something. Since you mentioned how much you hate them a few times in the past, that must be a real issue for you.

Totally destroyed any worthwhile point you were trying to make by making it a really personal attack with unnecessary profanities plus name calling is so childish.

Not sure what is worse you or the 2 members who liked your post. Speaks volumes that people think it's ok to talk that way.

go and take a chill pill

Take a chill pill, any point you were trying to to make has been lost in cunts, fucks and pricks, be nice

Totally destroyed any worthwhile point you were trying to make by making it a really personal attack with unnecessary profanities plus name calling is so childish.

Not sure what is worse you or the 2 members who liked your post. Speaks volumes that people think it's ok to talk that way.

Vorcirion has a history of attacking the poster and not the post, probably 75% of the time he chooses to make a sly dig or insult when nobody has said anything personal/derogatory about him.

I feel bad because Vorcirion was replying to me in that snotty post, so if Adam gets a ban I would like to serve it on his behalf.

Other than that it's best forgotten, and life will move rapidly on.

Well I take that as a progress from you :p Less nasty post since the last one directed at me. Few more and we're getting somewhere!

Vorcirion has a history of attacking the poster and not the post, probably 75% of the time he chooses to make a sly dig or insult when nobody has said anything personal/derogatory about him.

I feel bad because Vorcirion was replying to me in that snotty post, so if Adam gets a ban I would like to serve it on his behalf.

Come on Mack....Use some Latin.

Ad Hominem.

I feel bad because Vorcirion was replying to me in that snotty post, so if Adam get's a ban I would like to serve it on his behalf.

I'm attacking people's choice of topics. It's good to have a real debate on issues...but talking like Bill Gates is some kind of puppet master trying to control the world...I don't approve things like that and I'll keep attacking that kind of ridiculousness.

I feel bad because Vorcirion was replying to me in that snotty post, so if Adam get's a ban I would like to serve it on his behalf.

That is very noble of you .

All that had to be done was for Adam to make his point even if it was personal in a polite and profanity free manner . Whatever @vorcirion may have done paled into insignificance due to this post so its true point was totally lost.

A ban would be too strong maybe but a warning wouldn't hurt in my view . I really don't like seeing members bring called those names. It is not nice at all.

Really? :what:

Fact is that it took homo sapiens some 200,000 years to pass 1 billion people on this planet (around 1800). It took only 120 to add another billion and even just 40 years for the third billion. Today we are 7 billion.

From 1 billion to 7 billion in roughly 200 years compared to from 0 to 1 billion in 200,000 years.

The discussion you mentioned was around education and lower child mortality to reduce growth. People in many areas, an absolute majority in poorer regions, still have many kids to make sure they have someone to take care of them and the family. Now, if you improve education, health etc., they will realize that they don't need 10-15 kids and just 2 or 3 will be enough. In the long term, it will slow growth.

I think those are valid points and have nothing to do with "easier controlled and put under the new world order". At what number would you think that managing the growth would be a good idea?

"Killing" 1 or even 2 or 3 million older people with a virus, as you and others imply is happening right now, will do nothing, nada, zilch to reduce growth or world population. So if this COVID was some plan, it is a really poor one. :D

I understand you! :D

I haven't got a clue whether COVID 19 is a poorly based plan on the human number reduction on the Earth or just a random disaster.

But regarding the world overpopulation, I'm very sure that many powerful people were already concerned about it years ago. Without Googling, I can confidently say that this subject first was mentioned over 2000 years ago by Plato and Aristotle.

And here, according to
, is what Prince Philip says:

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.

What will happen in the near future regarding the virus and overpopulation, we will see then! I hope there will be no 65mil deaths and everybody will live long and happy. For my personal interests, I bookmarked the #5456 post to compare reality and events described on Event 201 in future.

But for now, the time is for :drink:

P.S Will try to dig something interesting out of Dark Web forums on the coronavirus, somebody a few days ago posted over 20K email addresses with usernames of laboratory workers in the US, Germany, China, Switzerland, Italy, France, UK... :eek2:

Last edited:

View attachment 130984

Also here is a video from 2008 of
. Around 1.35 min he mentions 2020...

My first fear is for those Countries that have yet to be hit hard by the virus because many of them are ill equipped to deal with it either medically or socially.
My second fear is the potentially devastating effect of 5G. In London recently a test for Electro Magnetic Radiation was conducted. The levels should be no more than 200 Millivaults. Masts discharge a Corona which is an electrical discharge. When we have an xray it is on for a split second. 5G is on 24/7.
The readings taken in various parts of central London where anywhere between 3000 Millivaults and 5000. As more towers and cables are rolled out it will only get higher.

It effects DNA, is Cancer causing,fluid in the lungs and many other issues. Unlike the virus,those effected first will be the young because they have not had the benefit of developing a full immune system but the effect on adults will be just as real.
Why no testing prior to 5G being rolled out? This info should be all over the press.

Last edited:
So we are now back to the debunked conspiracy theory that 5G is the route of all evil and the cause of all disease......... and all the scientific evidence contrary to this means nothing at all.
So can we now expect the second coming of David Icke with a new religion of Ickism......

So we are now back to the debunked conspiracy theory that 5G is the route of all evil and the cause of all disease......... and all the scientific evidence contrary to this means nothing at all.
So can we now expect the second coming of David Icke with a new religion of Ickism......
No testing was done on 5G.
Time will tell. My info does not come from Ike or Q. :)

PS. I would not be very popular in any Conspiracy theory website because some of my views would go down like a lead balloon.

Last edited:
No testing was done on 5G.
Time will tell. My info does not come from Ike or Q. :)
Testing has been done for years on 5G and each and every test has proven that there is no danger to animals or humans from 5G.
I really do prefer to believe the facts provided by scientists than any unproven theory from the internet.

PS, many of the same theories were being made at the rollout of 3G and 4G and none of them have come to bear, so lets all get ready for 10 years down the line when we get to 6G and we have the net full of the unfounded theories from self proclaimed experts who really dont have a clue......

Testing has been done for years on 5G and each and every test has proven that there is no danger to animals or humans from 5G.
I really do prefer to believe the facts provided by scientists than any unproven theory from the internet.

PS, many of the same theories were being made at the rollout of 3G and 4G and none of them have come to bear, so lets all get ready for 10 years down the line when we get to 6G and we have the net full of the unfounded theories from self proclaimed experts who really dont have a clue......
Please quote your source

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back