Coronavirus

shadow123

Ueber Meister
MM
Kind of resigned to fact that whatever the truths or falacies surrounding the virus are,I am going to be stuck
with the effects for the rest of my life,not had it yet touch wood but the financial cost is going to come home
roost eventually,the way its going it will take a generation to repay that.

Going through a hard time at the moment, the wife is seriously ill in hospital and I cant even take anything
for her let alone see her.She is too ill to be able talk on the phone.If it gets to end of life stage I will be able
to see her at the hospitals discrection.Horrible for both of us, not going to forget this year in a hurry

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
Kind of resigned to fact that whatever the truths or falacies surrounding the virus are,I am going to be stuck
with the effects for the rest of my life,not had it yet touch wood but the financial cost is going to come home

Going through a hard time at the moment, the wife is seriously ill in hospital and I cant even take anything
for her let alone see her.She is too ill to be able talk on the phone.If it gets to end of life stage I will be able
to see her at the hospitals discrection.Horrible for both of us, not going to forget this year in a hurry
So sorry to hear that Shadow. My thoughts to you,your wife and your loved ones

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM

best wishes to you and your loved ones :)

shadow123

Ueber Meister
MM
Thanks for the comments about the wife being in hospital,must have helped as I
phoned them earlier and she has shown a big improvement today.
She has copd and was unable to maintain oxygen levels,she is normally on 2 litres
of oxygen at home. yesterday in hospital she needed 4 litres, then this morning 8
litres which sounded really serious.when i phoned they said she was doing really well
and only needed 1 to 1.5 litres now.Sorry to go on but its such a relief.
Appreciate your concern.

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
Thanks for the comments about the wife being in hospital,must have helped as I
phoned them earlier and she has shown a big improvement today.
She has copd and was unable to maintain oxygen levels,she is normally on 2 litres
of oxygen at home. yesterday in hospital she needed 4 litres, then this morning 8
litres which sounded really serious.when i phoned they said she was doing really well
and only needed 1 to 1.5 litres now.Sorry to go on but its such a relief.
Appreciate your concern.
if there's somewhere to vent and go on, it's here, so no worries :)

con'd GL

cncas2123

Meister Member
MM

Very sad to see this, you are in my thoughts and I will say a prayer tonight for the recovery of your wife.

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
You can accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist as much as you like but I reject much of what comes from that sector.
However I did find this worth posting

Last edited:

ternur

Deep in the Mosh'sh Pit
webby
CAG
mm3
Waste of Vodka.

But puts me in mood for a drink. Way i feel now a couple of litres of vodka might just help lol.
Oh dear. Coctail bigotry?! Again?

You get all kinds of goodness with that drink. A little vitamin C from the limes. And some energy from the sugar. And pure happiness from the vodka.

It's like a glass full of hugs.

paul7388

Meister Member
MM
Oh dear. Coctail bigotry?! Again?

You get all kinds of goodness with that drink. A little vitamin C from the limes. And some energy from the sugar. And pure happiness from the vodka.

It's like a glass full of hugs.
Don't like all that fancy crap. Glass with some ice. Filled up with vodka and a tiny bit of any mixer or coke just for colour. That will do nice. Pity all the fecking offsales are shut right now. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 7)