Coronavirus

geordiecolin

Sells powdered water in the Gobi
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
Of course the mainstream media fear mongers bang on that there is no evidence for HCQ, when even the other day the professor of Epidemiology from yale [harvey risch, look up his qualifications and published papers] was calling for its widespread use, but no that's dangerous talk and we must only listen to tony fauci and his buddy bill gates.

You can add on top vitamin D, anti inflammatory steroid medicines, zinq, vitamin c/quercetin, all kinds of things could aid fighting this coronavirus, but that would ruin the mass vaccination program [and digital ID proof you've had it], and there would have been no 'great reset' to the world economy the davos people have lined up.

Ibsen's An enemy of the people springs to mind.

dealer wins

It's at this point one wonders if they're actively trying to sabotage the economy and people's lives, or if they're just outright incompetents
Ive thought that from day one. How are we to fund our daily costs of over £2 BILLION, when we are trashing our businesses and workers who pay this huge daily bill.

I truly think we will have an unimaginable financial crisis come next year, and all for a virus thats not much worse than flu, and mainly effects the elderly who aren't part of the workforce and can social distance for as long as it takes if they want without financial detriment.

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Again ignore corona and feast you’re eyes on my silly late night meal!..

Chips (skinny) go cold far too fast..
Chicken burger and rocket salad..
Wrap also chicken but with hot sauce..
And some well over cooked g bread (I’ll still eat it)

to drink Just a Juice with ice...

best regards and the biggest smiles since well... I became a member!..

Ben CBF8295B-EAC0-44C5-BFDF-3C54E807A8A1.jpeg

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Bit off topic but this is Rambo god level kind of stuff during the 92’riots...

the looters all gangster till the rooftops start speaking Korean..

goatwack

He's an Asshole, sir
CAG
No no, it fits perfectly in the Corona thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)