Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

*shrugs* - id need to leave the house and interact with people

like any other strain, just take sensible precautions; eat and sleep well, wash your hands frequently

the shit, even if it creeped into my system, would probably go, *uck that, and creep back out

after i once got ecoli and dysentery same time, havent even had so much as a cold in nearly 20 years

the shit, even if it creeped into my system, would probably go, *uck that, and creep back out

after i once got ecoli and dysentery same time, havent even had so much as a cold in nearly 20 years
Dysentery? What, were you a pirate

the ex used to work in a group home and probably brought home every contagion known to man; mom lives with me and works full time in a nursing home so same deal.

stressing about what I may or may not catch will only increase the likelihood of actually getting something by weakening the immune system; just use common sense and go about your day.

The experts have said this virus is nothing like as potent as SARS, just because someone has it doesn't mean they will die or get very ill in the same way as normal flu.

The media is hyping it up itv news were a disgrace on Wednesday claiming it was already in the UK when it wasn't.

with the restrictions in China being so severe it maybe enough to stop it going to far around the world

Dude, you need to have your pants rolled down if you want to avoid getting sick.
Everybody knows that.
=)
people are generally fortunate to find me even wearing pants at all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back