Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

About time someone faced the difficult but necessary questions.

Get it before it gets removed...

In other news, I hear it is now illegal to publicly oppose government recommendations and information on mRNA vaccines in France. The French can face fines and even jail time, why?

There has been some twitter spats involving that vax injury man, he accused one of the few doctors who spoke out [and is facing a gmc hearing for it] of being a grifter because he might write a book. And when folk delved into the vax injury guy they found this, don't know if he ended up jailed:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm sure he's probably totally genuine, but I'm always a bit sceptical when someone's put front and centre to represent a cause [made all the headlines], and they've got skeletons in their cupboard the tabloids can reveal down the line, which can then tarnish others by association.

On the flipside most people wouldn't have the confidence to go on live tv and question the PM on this issue, so you're going to need someone who's a bit of a character rather than a shrinking violet.

Last edited:
There has been some twitter spats involving that vax injury man, he accused one of the few doctors who spoke out [and is facing a gmc hearing for it] of being a grifter because he might write a book. And when folk delved into the vax injury guy they found this, don't know if he ended up jailed:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm sure he's probably totally genuine, but I'm always a bit sceptical when someone's put front and centre to represent a cause [made all the headlines], and they've got skeletons in their cupboard the tabloids can reveal down the line, which can then tarnish others by association.

On the flipside most people wouldn't have the confidence to go on live tv and question the PM on this issue, so you're going to need someone who's a bit of a character rather than a shrinking violet.
That's a pretty crazy story.

Not sure which is crazier, the naked man attacking his pal during a threesome gone wrong, or world leaders pushing sub-standard drugs for profit.

Not saying I have ever attacked another man whilst naked during a threesome gone wrong, but I reckon there is probably not a person alive where the media couldn't craft a shocking story from their past.

Think of all the things we did when we were young. Only yesterday, I was at the school getting my photo done for a visitor pass and I said to the receptionist 'If I ever get done for anything serious, that's the photo the media will drag up'.

p.s. only scanned the first paragraph of the story, before posting. He had a job as a butler in the buff 🤣

That's a pretty crazy story.

Not sure which is crazier, the naked man attacking his pal during a threesome gone wrong, or world leaders pushing sub-standard drugs for profit.

Not saying I have ever attacked another man whilst naked during a threesome gone wrong, but I reckon there is probably not a person alive where the media couldn't craft a shocking story from their past.

Think of all the things we did when we were young. Only yesterday, I was at the school getting my photo done for a visitor pass and I said to the receptionist 'If I ever get done for anything serious, that's the photo the media will drag up'.

p.s. only scanned the first paragraph of the story, before posting. He had a job as a butler in the buff 🤣

Yeah apparently he did, I thought those kind of job opportunities were a thing of the past! :laugh:

I agree everyone [or nearly] is going to have some kind of skeleton [or dodgy photo the media can use].

The covid zone, as I call it, is beset with accusations of shilling, however I'm convinced there have been some dodgy actors whose job, or simply a personal goal, is to cause division. Stands to reason, there is too much at stake.

Although it increasingly feels like 'was', the powers that be seem to have moved on, bar the odd tv drama.

From Dr Aseem Malhotra's twitter feed -don't know if this is a readable print size.

Slightly reminds of the 'trust the experts' debate going on elsewhere ;) Sometimes vested interests are too powerful, and the implications of sounding the alarm too worrying for individuals that have a mortgage to pay and mouths to feed, let alone how the general public might react.

1709110988681.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back