Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Important scientific facts about being vaccinated against unvaccinated from official data sources:

For those that don't know, the subject of concern is not just the Covid shot but any mRNA vaccine. The reason governments and pharmaceutical companies want them pushed is because they have invested billions into the development.

Sad to see what's going on with it all. I wonder if we have gone too far to turn back the corruption without drastic change. Political parties shut down open discussion, and blatantly lie and deceive for profit.

From top to bottom, it seems a cash grab for the privileged. From my local town paying contractors extortionate amounts for shoddy work (£10,000 to clean a war memorial - I saw two people for half a day cleaning it with amazon prime steam cleaners), to Fortune 500 companies being granted legal immunity to push products that hurt people, how did we let it get to this?

The evidence is staggering, yet not published or covered by the mainstream, so most people are dumb to the fact that mRNA vaccines do more harm than good.

The USA is now hiding health data that used to be readily available while continuing the drive to promote the vaccines. I think Canada is not far behind.

Actually quite surprised that the UK (being America's puppet) is still making the results public.

I think heads need to roll for this, and mRNA vaccines should be stopped and peer-reviewed accordingly. The health companies will have to take a hit for a change and let shareholders like Bill Gates down. Time to admit they got it wrong, rather than trying to push everything through with their heads buried.

Although Dr. Bill and I have never met, every smile I see seems forced, and hiding something sinister, like a deep-rooted hatred for his fellow man.

He looks vulnerable to me, maybe bullied as a child and very lonely, most likely a sociopath who thinks that becoming the richest man in the world will wash away his insecurities with a feeling of power and relevance that he seems to so desperately crave.

Heard he is a right bossy-boots in the board room, abusing co-workers (if he sees them like that) and shutting down any idea that is not his own - a one-man show, Bill against the world.

Pretty weird what his wife said about him after the split also, something about not liking the events at Esptein's Island. He was weird when questioned about it also, with some seriously uncomfortable body language.

Also don't agree with him promoting the vaccine to boost his bank account, says it all really. And don't get me started on MS updates 🤣

As much as Bill has his tendrils in a lot of enterprises, my personal favourite was that he was set to make mRNA salt.

This of course comically latched on to since the FDA's April proposals to allow leeway in creating salt-based alternatives with less sodium content:

1695916505851.png

Fact-checked from all sides supposedly, I'd take that scenario with a large grain of, well, you know :p

This is a proper scandal I think will develop further.

1000s of New Zealand doctors refused to take the covid bioweapon injections, so they were given a secret exemption with gagging order, but were still pushing them on the public saying they are "safe and effective"

This is quite simply unbelievable

Those Doctors KNEW this mRNA platform was highly dangerous, but still pushed it on people. This is about as criminal and unethical as you can possibly get.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The Pandemic Treaty is on the way along with permanent changes to the International Health Regulations, courtesy of The World Health Organisation.

Given the shambolic handling of the Covid pandemic by The Who, and the proposed changes giving powers to lockdown, censor information, and vaccinate 194 member states at will, without question, does anyone think this is a good idea?

Seems nurse Campbell is getting his knickers in a twist a bit too soon.

The pandemic, like everything else really, was and is handled by the sovereign governments of the World. Not by the WHO. And the proposed treaty is not going to change this fact. That's not how international law or organisations really work.

Of course there could be (and in many cases are) shady things going on behing the doors closed to public eye. I just don't see it here (at least not yet).

I personally don't like nurse Campbell. He might have had something to say once, but seems like he's stuck in his own echo chamber these days.

Then again, I might be wrong. I've been in the past.

The Pandemic Treaty is on the way along with permanent changes to the International Health Regulations, courtesy of The World Health Organisation.

Given the shambolic handling of the Covid pandemic by The Who, and the proposed changes giving powers to lockdown, censor information, and vaccinate 194 member states at will, without question, does anyone think this is a good idea?

There was a lawyer speaking in that video. I don't trust (or like) lawyers. Bunch of drunk assholes.

So that's an automatic fail in my book. My brain just kind of shuts down and I'll miss the message (if there's one).

moolah.gif

/OT (nothing related to Bambi's post or nurse Campbell's video)

A wider problem these days is the prevalent citizen journalism movement (if you can call it that).

99% of this so called journalism is just monetised vomit of incoherent ramblings. Having access to a social media platform doesn't mean you have something valuable to say. Sadly, many get their (only) news from these platforms. Add bots and AI to the mix and finding out the truth comes even more of a task.

Reddit, Twitter and Youtube comments are as valuable information sources as Alex Jones as the oracle of truth in the case of "government putting chemicals in the water and turning frogs gay".

OT/

I don't think you will have to listen to Nurse Campbell for much longer due to the increased censorship on the way.

He is definitely stuck in his own echo chamber. One reason is that he feels he has something very important to say about the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines and the related harms, and the other is because of censorship and the fact that the UK parliament refuses to debate the subject, even though the national and international statistics (science) support his, and others, claims.

Regarding citizen journalism, it is a by-product of the current state of affairs. If the mainstream media were more factual, unbiased and unfunded, there would be no need. I see it as a sign that more and more are now aware of the corruption, and perhaps it is a modern way to revolt.

Might not be long before it dies down anyway, given The WHO's proposed powers to censor any information that contradicts their health proposals - all for your own benefit of course, because you are not smart enough to make your own decisions.

As mentioned in Nurse Campbell's latest video, it seems the idea of informed consent is being abolished.

Regarding citizen journalism, it is a by-product of the current state of affairs. If the mainstream media were more factual, unbiased and unfunded, there would be no need. I see it as a sign that more and more are now aware of the corruption, and perhaps it is a modern way to revolt.

Your faith in humanity far exceeds mine.

I see most "citizen journalism" not as a voice of truth, but more as a form of click economy. This is especially rampant in the digital wasteland formerly known as Twitter. Just take a look at how much filth and disinformation surrounds the Israel situation on that platform.

It doesn't even matter if the posts are debunked with irrefutable facts, or are so outrageous to begin with, that no rational human would believe it. The more controversial or polarizing the (in most cases) lie is, the better. It's all about clicks and attention.

Of course, there are exceptions. And mainstream media is not with its faults.

Yup. He still has support from some Canadians. Unbelievable. Never have supported him and I cannot comprehend how some people think he is wonderfull.

He admires the Chinese regime. He is definitely a wanna be dictator.

There was a lawyer speaking in that video. I don't trust (or like) lawyers. Bunch of drunk assholes.
If it's any consolation, I don't trust or like lawyers either. Like you said, they are nothing but a bunch of drunk assholes.

What was your occupation again?

Oh.......shit :oops:

EDIT:
If it's any consolation, I don't trust or like lawyers either. Like you said, they are nothing but a bunch of drunk assholes.
Present company excepted, no offense meant, here have another beer mate, I didn't mean to call you a crook in a suit guv'nor etc etc etc blah blah blah

Finally some progress. An admission from Pfizer that myocarditis and pericarditis are real risks.

pfizer.jpg

I think this is the last we will see of this kind of admission from the pharmaceutical companies that lobby governments and withhold important information at will because, with the newfound censorship on the way, they won't need to be heckled into admitting their wrong-doings, and can carry on pushing their poisons.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, for 30 minutes at around 14:30, the first parliamentary debate on excess deaths will happen in the UK.

Debates around vaccine harms and potential compensation will also occur.

God bless those who bravely stand for truth and justice in the face of ignorance and crimes against humanity.

Wonder if there'll be as much heckling from parliamentarians and mass walk-outs, as well as the obligatory 'right-wing conspiracy theorists!' shouts, now that so much has come to light since those early days....

What am I saying. Of course there will be. D'oh! 💉

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back