Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Whilst i don't subscribe to MAC codes in humans (on the basis of switching on bluetooth in Primark), it is quite telling how little of the alleged theories have gone unreported - the realisation/research into it coming from a Lab barely made page 7 in most papers and the John Hopkins paper on Lockdowns saving less than 1500 lives, have pretty much gone un recognised.

However that shouldn't distract from Bat Shit theories (5G) being given credence.

The Science lol

Whilst i don't subscribe to MAC codes in humans (on the basis of switching on bluetooth in Primark), it is quite telling how little of the alleged theories have gone unreported - the realisation/research into it coming from a Lab barely made page 7 in most papers and the John Hopkins paper on Lockdowns saving less than 1500 lives, have pretty much gone un recognised.

However that shouldn't distract from Bat Shit theories (5G) being given credence.
I would love to be completely wrong, but I have ruled out these codes being phones/wearables etc by scanning kids at school football practice on open playing fiends away from anyone else, their phones well out of range in the locker-room 1000m away. (I even asked the teacher if these kids were allowed their mobile phones he said no.) Still picked up these codes, in the kids (Aged about 13-15) I found the number of MAC codes to be about 50% of the number of kids, which correlates perfectly to the vaccine uptake in this age group.

While Pfizer is late in delivering the results of their Myocarditis report, the good Dr John has some harrowing stats.

I watched V for Vendetta the other night for the first time since watching its release in 2005. Found it struck some familiar chords with the way we are heading, and not as 'out there' as when originally watched.

But, masks and more vaccines are on the way, in the pharmacy now, and the UK is bringing the booster program forward. The US is still recommending vaccines for ages 7 months and above.

I don't know if anyone has been keeping up on the mRNA vaccine developments, but it seems the messenger (the m in the mRNA) is what could be causing the inflammation leading to Miyocaridtis and many other potential problems. If you're interested, Do John explains the reason for concern over mRNA vaccines here:

I haven't reached Black Pill lvl 8 just yet, but with the 'Pirola' variant having been announced recently, as the deadliest strain we've seen thus, and it being set to overwhelm the NHS, despite everyone being assured that prior vaccines would be near-enough future-proof, coupled with governments floating the idea of a return to mask- wearing, it does look suspect.

Oh and lest we forget schools' not opening today, with parents being given no notice of this, effectively forcing another Lockdown of sorts!

I wonder what all these things could mean!

Besides my booster jokes, to keep the island safe for tourists, i have not contributed much here. But this article I do want to share:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Go on, quick post them as the thread is about....

What narks me a little, nothing major is that recently there is a lot of coughy, sneezy, run down people around this time.

What do we get, no not a run of Beecham's, Lockets and tissues leaving the shelves, no, no, no Covid tests FLYING off the shelves at £3 a pop!

If this was not by design....... :rolleyes:

That article has been doing the rounds on twitter ( x ) the past 24 hours. I don't know, I have had three jabs, had Covid twice. I think personally for me, I will take my chances moving forward. But can see and understand why some people still want to get a booster. Down to the individual. At least the choice is there to decide on.

What I won't do though is be locked down again, I also don't think the British public will stomach another lockdown due to Covid, especially after the govt from 10 Downing Street down took the rise out of us so much, the last few times the country was locked down.

Well, it's been stated since the onset that these pseudo-vaccines alter a person's DNA, yet it was easier to dismiss these statements as belonging to 'Conspiracy theorists'.

Either way, what's being slowly revealed over time will still have an air of secrecy about it, as well as a few 'mistruths' peddled by Big Pharma.

Ultimately it matters little now, they've made their countless billions and job done, with an added social experiment thrown in. So when their next 'Virus X' comes calling, I think we can see how far people are willing to go to be 'protected', at the cost of just about everything else.

Wrong-think not allowed. Just Sollow the Fience :p

What I won't do though is be locked down again, I also don't think the British public will stomach another lockdown due to Covid, especially after the govt from 10 Downing Street down took the rise out of us so much, the last few times the country was locked down.

Seriously doubt they even try to lockdown again.

Maybe the next lockdown should be imposed on all of the megalomaniacs politicians from around the world that made bank and/or ruined/greatly affected millions of lives during the pandemic.

And while they are serving their punishment, maybe they should receive a mandatory booster to boot.
Preferably one that has cyanide in it.

Maybe the next lockdown should be imposed on all of the megalomaniacs politicians from around the world that made bank and/or ruined/greatly affected millions of lives during the pandemic.

And while they are serving their punishment, maybe they should receive a mandatory booster to boot.
Preferably one that has cyanide in it.
Many of the prominent overseers of that era have seemingly slunk off the political stage too, leaving others to pick up the pieces!

Of the bunch, who can forget Matt Hancock's handling of this, or the re-animated husk that is Chris Whitty? :eek2:

Many of the prominent overseers of that era have seemingly slunk off the political stage too, leaving others to pick up the pieces!

Of the bunch, who can forget Matt Hancock's handling of this, or the re-animated husk that is Chris Whitty? :eek2:
Apparently, I am limited to using 10 of these :mad: per post when reacting to the mere mention of that fundamentally, dispicable and unlikeable c*ntish tw*t.

You're right though re: the mass exodus of the prominent overseers. I think they had the good sense to exit stage left while they were ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back