Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

[...} media are trolling or hinting at something everytime I see another 'dies suddenly' headline, yesterday an australian masterchef host aged 46.
People have been 'dying suddenly' since time immemorial, but how quickly history is forgotten when people decide to forgo common sense and become purveyors of theories they personally have invested in.

Some of these deaths have undoubtedly been due to the vaccine, as all vaccines carry risks, but to presume that Jock Zonfrillo's death is vaccine related is - at this stage - absurd. His death has been deemed to be non-suspicious, but other than that, until the coroner examines the facts, nothing more is known.

A Twitter use (JayJay) has posted the following, which I agree wholeheartedly with:
"Of course the putrid cookers have already come out, saying it was the covid vaccine that killed Jock Zonfrillo. They really are opportunistic scum."

People have been 'dying suddenly' since time immemorial, but how quickly history is forgotten when people decide to forgo common sense and become purveyors of theories they personally have invested in.

Some of these deaths have undoubtedly been due to the vaccine, as all vaccines carry risks, but to presume that Jock Zonfrillo's death is vaccine related is - at this stage - absurd. His death has been deemed to be non-suspicious, but other than that, until the coroner examines the facts, nothing more is known.

A Twitter use (JayJay) has posted the following, which I agree wholeheartedly with:
"Of course the putrid cookers have already come out, saying it was the covid vaccine that killed Jock Zonfrillo. They really are opportunistic scum."

I did not presume this guy's death was down to the vaccine, what my point was the number of 'died suddenly' type headlines must be at an all time high, and yet journalists who should have the basic trait of noticing things have not noticed or commented on it.

Of course sudden deaths are not exactly new but are you saying the current rate of headlines mentioning it is about normal?
[Suicide is not categorised as a natural cause of death afaik, so when it's natural and sudden in a person under say 50, what are you left with, probably something involving the heart it would seem to me]

I've recently learnt of a relative's friend, healthy mid 40s, dying in their sleep, you can't say it's down to 'that' but it does make me wonder, and I don't think that makes me putrid or scum. It's very sad when someone has done everything for the right reasons and then suffered the worst consequence possible.

And because if it is the main underlying cause I want the people in authority who pushed it on everyone, and others who exaggerated its safety, to be held responsible. [the govt and scientists/experts] They won't be if nothing is looked into and just brushed under the carpet as 'normal'.

Last edited:
After doing such a great job of dealing with the pandemic, the new WHO Treaty seeks to change non-binding agreements into binding, centralise power by taking decision-making away from governments, and remove wording such as 'full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of persons'

No way should we sign into this. I can't think of a single good reason to accept such draconian terms.

Last edited:
Sorry to see that you agree wholeheartedly with that statement. It's quite divisive, slanderous, and unhelpful.

This debate is so much more than a pro or anti vaccine one. Never before has so much been spent and so many lives affected with so little explanation from the powers-that-be.

This is nothing like previous vaccine roll-outs.

Sorry to see that you agree wholeheartedly with that statement. It's quite divisive, slanderous, and unhelpful.

This debate is so much more than a pro or anti vaccine one. Never before has so much been spent and so many lives affected with so little explanation from the powers-that-be.

This is nothing like previous vaccine roll-outs.
The only real difference in this vaccine roll out than any before it was the speed that it got marketing approvals. The reason for this was because virtually every research facility in the world was working to get a vaccine.
From the early days of the vaccine all normal protocols were followed but what they did was compress the many testing stages so that the majority could run simultaneously.
Simple fact is that there is now a vaccine that can be used to prevent serious illness in the majority of people who take it. Before the vaccine millions upon millions of lives were lost to Covid 19 and that has now been greatly reduced.
As with any vaccine there can be side effects but there are side effects with paracetamol, including liver disease and death if you take more than the recommended dose.
I am more than happy to take the vaccine alongside a flu jab if it’s offered to me this year , but that’s probably because I read the data and the facts.

The only real difference in this vaccine roll out than any before it was the speed that it got marketing approvals.

Not quite true. There has never before been such a cloak over testing and results. The blank pages from Pfizer are an unprecedented event, along with the silencing of medical professionals who spoke out at the start. The Myocarditis issues were glanced over until enough people started shouting about it, and now it's being investigated.

Also, its worth noting that previous vaccines, in the main, have been created for the benefit of mankind. Pfizers CEO famously said something like, 'it would be unethical to overcharge for a vaccine during a pandemic' Then, African countries and others who couldn't afford the 300% mark-up or whatever it was were snubbed. Meanwhile, cheap alternatives with potentially brilliant results, like Ivermectin, were also conveniently missed and dismissed.
Simple fact is that there is now a vaccine that can be used to prevent serious illness in the majority of people who take it. Before the vaccine millions upon millions of lives were lost to Covid 19 and that has now been greatly reduced.

This is not a fact, and some would argue completely incorrect, given the data that has since been gathered after the roll-out. Earlier in this thread, there is a video from John Campbell that collates official governmental data and makes a strong case for the vaccine doing more harm than good when considering herd immunity due to the number of excess deaths caused by the vaccines. The reason numbers have dwindled is because of herd immunity, not vaccine success.
I am more than happy to take the vaccine alongside a flu jab if it’s offered to me this year , but that’s probably because I read the data and the facts.

I don't know what data and facts you are reading, but I wish you well. I am not anti-vaccine, but I don't like whats happened, don't trust the governments still pushing for vaccine mandates, and I won't needlessly risk my life for profit or to conform, no matter how small the risk when the ones that want to jab me won't answer basic questions about its efficacy.

Cue @L&L-Jan popping in to say he has just had his 15th booster :)

How do the recommendations look in the UK now?
These are the recommendations from Swedens public health authority, only people 50+ or at risk are recommended to take the vaccine.
18-49 are not recommended to take the 3 'base' doses or any additional shots.

(translated using google translate so text might be a bit butchered)

New recommendations valid from 1 March 2023
Here are the authority's recommendations for different age groups and risk groups. The recommendations apply from March 1, 2023 and until February 29, 2024 at the latest:

80 years and older, as well as residents at SÄBO
People who are 80 years of age and older and people living in SÄBO (special housing for the elderly), two doses are recommended during the period March 1, 2023–February 29, 2024. The recommendation applies regardless of the previous number of doses.

Time interval between the two doses: at least 6 months.
This age group is recommended to have a basic vaccination with three doses: primary vaccination (two doses) followed by a booster dose after four months at the earliest.

65–79 years and people in the risk group from 18 years of age
People aged 65–79 and people in the risk group who are 18 years and older, a dose is recommended during the period 1 March 2023–29 February 2024. The dose should primarily be given before the autumn and winter season 2023/24. The recommendation applies regardless of the previous number of doses.

An additional dose of vaccine is available to be taken between March 1, 2023 and February 29, 2024.

Time interval for vaccination: at least 6 months since the last dose.
This age group is recommended to have a basic vaccination with three doses: primary vaccination (two doses) followed by a booster dose after four months at the earliest.

50–64 years
People aged 50–64 are recommended a dose during the period 1 March 2023–29 February 2024. The dose should primarily be given before the autumn and winter season 2023/24. The recommendation applies regardless of the previous number of doses.

Time interval for vaccination: at least 9 months since the last dose.
This age group is recommended to have a basic vaccination with three doses: primary vaccination (two doses) followed by a booster dose at the earliest after four months, but preferably with a longer interval.

18–49 years
For people aged 18–49, there is no recommendation for a top-up dose. The recommendation for three doses of basic vaccination also ceases as of March 1, 2023. One dose is available during the period March 1, 2023-February 29, 2024, regardless of the previous number of doses and can be taken, for example, if you live near an elderly person or persons in a risk group.

Cue @L&L-Jan popping in to say he has just had his 15th booster :)
There was news in NL that there is an increase in strokes in the age range of 18 to 50. But thanks to research its due to increase in alcohol and drugs consumption. So yes, I'll be happy to take the 15th booster. First number 8 though, that happens next month. Every six weeks I take a booster now, also due to tourism season.

Hands up who would rather endure Covid than the jab.

Luckily I got no side effects from either of my 2 jabs, nor to my knowledge had Covid since it arrived, given the choice now without being threatened with my job again, I'd have to think long and hard...

Bet there are a few around the world reaching for the sky! :p

How do the recommendations look in the UK now?
These are the recommendations from Swedens public health authority, only people 50+ or at risk are recommended to take the vaccine.
18-49 are not recommended to take the 3 'base' doses or any additional shots.

(translated using google translate so text might be a bit butchered)

New recommendations valid from 1 March 2023
Here are the authority's recommendations for different age groups and risk groups. The recommendations apply from March 1, 2023 and until February 29, 2024 at the latest:

80 years and older, as well as residents at SÄBO
People who are 80 years of age and older and people living in SÄBO (special housing for the elderly), two doses are recommended during the period March 1, 2023–February 29, 2024. The recommendation applies regardless of the previous number of doses.

Time interval between the two doses: at least 6 months.

65–79 years and people in the risk group from 18 years of age
People aged 65–79 and people in the risk group who are 18 years and older, a dose is recommended during the period 1 March 2023–29 February 2024. The dose should primarily be given before the autumn and winter season 2023/24. The recommendation applies regardless of the previous number of doses.

An additional dose of vaccine is available to be taken between March 1, 2023 and February 29, 2024.

Time interval for vaccination: at least 6 months since the last dose.

50–64 years
People aged 50–64 are recommended a dose during the period 1 March 2023–29 February 2024. The dose should primarily be given before the autumn and winter season 2023/24. The recommendation applies regardless of the previous number of doses.

This age group is recommended to have a basic vaccination with three doses: primary vaccination (two doses) followed by a booster dose at the earliest after four months, but preferably with a longer interval.

18–49 years
For people aged 18–49, there is no recommendation for a top-up dose. The recommendation for three doses of basic vaccination also ceases as of March 1, 2023. One dose is available during the period March 1, 2023-February 29, 2024, regardless of the previous number of doses and can be taken, for example, if you live near an elderly person or persons in a risk group.

In a way, the UK has been backpedalling since the narrative started to crumble. They lifted the employment vaccine mandate for health workers and have changed the recommendations slightly.

However, excess deaths continue to rise with no real explanation, coverage in the media, and the shutting down of parliamentary discussions.

Had a quick look to find the current recommendations, but gave up after a few minutes. From memory, it's still recommended for the aged, over 75 or something. All the official health information is still pushing the narrative that the vaccines work, which they do, but the question of whether the side effects counter the overall benefit to the population, remains in question.

In a way, the UK has been backpedalling since the narrative started to crumble. They lifted the employment vaccine mandate for health workers and have changed the recommendations slightly.

However, excess deaths continue to rise with no real explanation, coverage in the media, and the shutting down of parliamentary discussions.

Had a quick look to find the current recommendations, but gave up after a few minutes. From memory, it's still recommended for the aged, over 75 or something. All the official health information is still pushing the narrative that the vaccines work, which they do, but the question of whether the side effects counter the overall benefit to the population, remains in question.

It's all very murky, if the vax helps your body to fight off the virus for how long does this protection last, that's information you need to know if you want all year round protection. Is omicron covid something to be worried about, or a nasty cold.

What gets me is the big pharma firms make the product, and then it's left to all the other scientists to discover things about it, they don't seem to contribute much into that process, like the myocarditis, it should be down to pfizer to work out what's going wrong there, but no they just walk off into the distance with the cash, that's the impression.

It's all very murky, if the vax helps your body to fight off the virus for how long does this protection last, that's information you need to know if you want all year round protection. Is omicron covid something to be worried about, or a nasty cold.

What gets me is the big pharma firms make the product, and then it's left to all the other scientists to discover things about it, they don't seem to contribute much into that process, like the myocarditis, it should be down to pfizer to work out what's going wrong there, but no they just walk off into the distance with the cash, that's the impression.
Agreed. That's what puts me off of this vaccine; the 'take it and ask no questions' approach. I don't think a vaccine has ever been pushed like that. Vaccines that have come before have been tested and openly discussed, not covered with a blanket of silence.

I think if we accept this kind of approach, we really are putting ourselves at the mercy of governments, which are clearly corrupt and put money before health.

the 'take it and ask no questions' approach.
Yes it is important to protect yourself, those around you and prevent further spread. Next tuesday I'm taking my 8th booster, its been again 4 weeks so need to keep the boosters up to date.

WHO, who?

A brief summary of the EU Covid summit. Unusually, for such an important and on-trend subject, it seems to have been missed by the UK and USA media.

Somewhat amusing, in general, of how stories come to the fore and disappear or are simply ignored.

Eg. Massive coverage of the Turkish Election but arguably a more interesting one was happening in Thailand (the rise of the Progressives/reformists...oooohh) and didn't see as much (was some)

I would implore everyone to watch the second video above for 10 minutes from 2.19.

You will hear stories like the woman who was completely healthy before taking the vaccine and now has three months to live due to ovarian cancer caused by spike protein.

I am about to call my Uncle and suggest he watch this video. I will be begging him to stop taking the vaccine and putting his health at risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back