Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I know many won't agree but there has definitely been more news stories about heart problems/dying being caused by new things previously never mentioned.

Edit: I used to avoid 'murder she wrote' like the plague when it was routinely on tv every sunday, now I've got to that age where I'm thinking maybe I should give it a chance, can't be any worse than the general crap on main uk terrestrial tv these days lol!

I know many won't agree but there has definitely been more news stories about heart problems/dying being caused by new things previously never mentioned.

Edit: I used to avoid 'murder she wrote' like the plague when it was routinely on tv every sunday, now I've got to that age where I'm thinking maybe I should give it a chance, can't be any worse than the general crap on main uk terrestrial tv these days lol!

But why is it so hard to understand that COVID itself can affect your heart? It was no secret from early on in the pandemic that the virus was having cardiovascular effects. Scientists have even located the causative spike protein on the virus.

This is why we’re told it’s not just a cold.

But why is it so hard to understand that COVID itself can affect your heart? It was no secret from early on in the pandemic that the virus was having cardiovascular effects. Scientists have even located the causative spike protein on the virus.

This is why we’re told it’s not just a cold.
That is true, but seeing as the vax genetically replicates part of the spike that could be where a problem is coming from. A flu vax uses killed virus, inactivated or weakened (attenuated). Can we say the same for genetic copies of part of the spike. Myocarditis is pretty much accepted as a known side effect esp in youngsters, who generally are not at risk from covid.

Random reactions to a vaccine are one thing but if there is any pattern [like there was with the swine flu one they recalled for causing rare cases of narcolepsy] then it's not as safe as it should be [imo]

The point, as well, of the above post is the news articles are not pinning the blame on covid but normal things people do and have done for ever.

Last edited:
That is true, but seeing as the vax genetically replicates part of the spike that could be where a problem is coming from. A flu vax uses killed virus, inactivated or weakened (attenuated). Can we say the same for genetic copies of part of the spike. Myocarditis is pretty much accepted as a known side effect esp in youngsters, who generally are not at risk from covid.

Random reactions to a vaccine are one thing but if there is any pattern [like there was with the swine flu one they recalled for causing rare cases of narcolepsy] then it's not as safe as it should be [imo]

The point, as well, of the above post is the news articles are not pinning the blame on covid but normal things people do and have done for ever.
Yeah, if they thought for a second that covid was causing it they wouldnt try blaming 'falling asleep on the couch' for the increase in heart related issues rising up.
They dont want it linked in any way to covid, because if its linked to covid that means it might be linked to the vaccines aswell and maybe people start to ask questions about it.

They are trying to/have walked back a lot of things that were initially said about the vaccines.
'It makes you immune, it stops spread, it helps prevent serious illness'

Now its more down to 'for the first 2 months it sort of offers a bit of protection from serious illness, in some cases maybe probably'
But there is good news, CDC just announced its cool to treat unvaccinated people the same as vaccinated people again, so now we can pretend people were not fired from their jobs and banned from venues for being unvaccinated up until just a couple months ago.
Im glad Sweden never fully jumped on that bandwagon.

I bet unvaccinated people are even allowed to go on Neature walks now, how neat is that.

- New version of moderna vaccine which you may only need to fill yourself up with, just once a year. LoL.
- The new version is a dual vaccine! how cool is that! We're hoping that it actually gives some protection! enjoy it! LoL.
- Covid vaccines are a vital tool to getting back to some sort of normal life . LoL.
- If your immune system isn't working properly, the vaccines often don't work. LoL.
- It's ok though, tards. Just try this instead! a new drug to protect those high risk patients is being trailed! LoL.
- New drug being tried to replace the natural antibodies against covid. More untested shit to put inside you, have fun! LoL

Brought to you by the treasonous BBC. Also, personal opinion, but It's about time we brought back the fucking guillotine.

2+ years of abs bullshit, a standard cold variant and more excess deaths now after the "wonder" vaccines, all unreported by the criminal lefty media bbc sky cnn ch4 etc....

deaths "within 28 days" so used real deaths like cancer as stats, these build back better wef leader criminals haven't finished with us yet, covid/climate the same agenda..

and yep never had one jab from em and never will

As much as there'll always be overzealous people that believe over-medicating themselves will give them an edge over those that adhere to recommended advice, one does have to wonder whether those proclaiming to be 'thankful' for taking four 'Pfizer' shots are doing so at the behest of said company.

A useful information broadcast via Social Media, roll back 70 years and it would've been on a black & white television with the family huddled round, presented to them by Mr Cholmondley Warner. So ultimately about as credible as one wishes it to be, or not

As much as there'll always be overzealous people that believe over-medicating themselves will give them an edge over those that adhere to recommended advice, one does have to wonder whether those proclaiming to be 'thankful' for taking four 'Pfizer' shots are doing so at the behest of said company.

A useful information broadcast via Social Media, roll back 70 years and it would've been on a black & white television with the family huddled round, presented to them by Mr Cholmondley Warner. So ultimately about as credible as one wishes it to be, or not
It is a bit eerie seeing so many world leaders basically copy&pasting the same tweet about how thankful they are for the vaccines when they supposedly have caught covid.
Very much reads like a sponsored message.

A prospective study of vaccine side effects following the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine in Thailand for 13 to 18 year olds.

The UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Europe have not carried out a single prospective study.

Fast heart rates in 7.6% of those vaccinated, high blood pressure found in 3.9%, and abnormal ECG, a shocking 17.4%.

Lots more concerning indicators were revealed from the Thai study, where I believe, the vaccination rate is very high.

I think there was an independent study commissioned recently to look into excess deaths over the various lockdowns, or something to that effect.

Seems that the fallout brought about, as well as various mental health issues and so forth are finally being given credence, and will make for some grim reading. The kind of things that were dismissed out of hand as largely irrelevant by our Morona politicians during the two-year worldwide paddywack.

Expect many, many more stories to come to light, TBA

Last edited:
Fauci on why you don't need a flu vaccine after catching flu, shame this basic medical logic never applied recently elsewhere

Okay but in this interview he's clearly talking about influenza and not about covid.

Seasonal flu is different almost every year so if you catch it this season you are most likely not protected next season. It's rare the same influenza-virus does the rounds 2 years in a row.

One can easily get 2 or 3 (corona virus) common colds in a season... simply because immunity to corona viruses wanes much faster.

Okay but in this interview he's clearly talking about influenza and not about covid.

Seasonal flu is different almost every year so if you catch it this season you are most likely not protected next season. It's rare the same influenza-virus does the rounds 2 years in a row.

One can easily get 2 or 3 (corona virus) common colds in a season... simply because immunity to corona viruses wanes much faster.
I would still say that from the information I have seen and the lack of evidence around the effectiveness of the covid vaccine, that herd immunity would have been the best approach while protecting the vulnerable, not rolling out unproven vaccines across nations and now to five-year-olds and upwards.

If there is one video I would compel you to watch, check out the John Campbell on the first ever prospective study on the Pfizer vaccine a couple of posts above, the results are very concerning, for me anyway. Enough to put me off from being jabbed, will take my chances naturally.

From the start, the whole pandemic has been handled in an unprecedented fashion. And the only reason for it that I can see, was to make money.

I would still say that from the information I have seen and the lack of evidence around the effectiveness of the covid vaccine, that herd immunity would have been the best approach while protecting the vulnerable, not rolling out unproven vaccines across nations and now to five-year-olds and upwards.

If there is one video I would compel you to watch, check out the John Campbell on the first ever prospective study on the Pfizer vaccine a couple of posts above, the results are very concerning, for me anyway. Enough to put me off from being jabbed, will take my chances naturally.

From the start, the whole pandemic has been handled in an unprecedented fashion. And the only reason for it that I can see, was to make money.

Dr. Fauci was clearly talking about the flu in that interview which is, once again, being abused by certain influencers.

It's absolutely fine you think and decide for yourself but when a video is clearly taken out of context there's very little critical thinking going on.

A very curious case if you ask me.

Dr. Fauci was clearly talking about the flu in that interview which is, once again, being abused by certain influencers.

It's absolutely fine you think and decide for yourself but when a video is clearly taken out of context there's very little critical thinking going on.

A very curious case if you ask me.
I'm missing the point then. Because I am trying to think critically :)

I thought covid and flu were closely related in virus terms. And what he is saying in the video used to be the medical norm.

Now, it seems we have a vaccine that doesnt protect. But to me, a vaccine, like other vaccines before this would prevent you from catching the disease, it seems this one doesnt. Therefore, natural immunity, as described by Fauci of old, is the best protection.

Give me a vaccine that does what it says on the tin and I'll take it. This one doesnt, and I have seen no evidence to suggest it does. Coupled with the refusal to investigate the lab leak, where employees got ill and had days off with flu-like symptoms and everything else that's gone on, it's pretty scary stuff.

I think the video says something about Fauci and the approach back then, and Fauci and the approach now. I don't see a lot of difference between the actual threat of the viruses for each occasion though, and not much between flu and covid.

If you caught covid the 1st time round, I think the natural immunity is standing up pretty well, probably better but certainly no worse than the 2021 vaccines.

The message to the public had been [until recently] you should get covid vaccinated on top of having any natural immunity. The opposite to what Fauci is saying in that vid, when the underlying principles are very similar.

I'm missing the point then. Because I am trying to think critically :)

I thought covid and flu were closely related in virus terms. And what he is saying in the video used to be the medical norm.

Now, it seems we have a vaccine that doesnt protect. But to me, a vaccine, like other vaccines before this would prevent you from catching the disease, it seems this one doesnt. Therefore, natural immunity, as described by Fauci of old, is the best protection.

Give me a vaccine that does what it says on the tin and I'll take it. This one doesnt, and I have seen no evidence to suggest it does. Coupled with the refusal to investigate the lab leak, where employees got ill and had days off with flu-like symptoms and everything else that's gone on, it's pretty scary stuff.

I think the video says something about Fauci and the approach back then, and Fauci and the approach now. I don't see a lot of difference between the actual threat of the viruses for each occasion though, and not much between flu and covid.
Flu and covid are very different families of viruses.

Flu being an abbreviation of influenza and covid is a corona virus.

If you caught covid the 1st time round, I think the natural immunity is standing up pretty well, probably better but certainly no worse than the 2021 vaccines.

The message to the public had been [until recently] you should get covid vaccinated on top of having any natural immunity. The opposite to what Fauci is saying in that vid, when the underlying principles are very similar.
Plenty of vaccinated and not vaccinated people have caught covid more than once tho. Even those that had it in 2020.

Once more: Dr. Fauci is talking about the flu in this video, not covid. Everything else is what you want to make of what he says.

Likes all round, it's good to have a chat, so coronavirus is a 2019 respiratory illness, with similar symptoms to influenza, different family but both respiratory illnesses.

Never had flu I don't think, but had covid a little while back and it knocked me for six. I would definitely get vaccinated if I thought they worked, but stand by my own conclusion that something fishy is going on, and has been since the start, leading me back to my vote of no confidence in what is being pumped into people and the way it's being pushed.

Polio vaccine stopped polio, smallpox vaccine stops smallpox, covid vaccine ????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back