Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

His actions are justified.

Bring it Goat.

I would back off @goatwack , besides your love of Belgian chocolates, suffer has clearly won this argument with his well thought out and carefully considered response, laying any argument you may have had to rest with just two one sentences :p

I would back off @goatwack , besides your love of Belgian chocolates, suffer has clearly won this argument with his well thought out and carefully considered response, laying any argument you may have had to rest with just two one sentences :p
Let the Belgian thing go already. I have.

1644963793379.png

Five Canadian provinces now have abandoned the mandates.

Go Freedom Convoy!
I think that they all are looking at statistics and noticing that the mandates are polling results disasters. But I think that hacking into accounts and targetting indivuduals with threats is hardly going to be a big poll winner for Fidel Trudeau

Politicians'll do whatever keeps them in power, whatever it takes to get into power, and of course the classic 'our policies aren't working, let's give them something so they thank us' routine. Nothing new.

In Trudeau's case, it's a desperate last stand and strong-arming of his own people, hardly commensurate with what the protestors are doing.

And to think Shwab actually sang his and other leaders' praises, like he's proud of his mentorship

"People-kind. It's People-kind!"

- Castro, sometime

1645044904166.png

Crankey in Scotland is likely to see the Scots telling her to go FHS with jabbing 5-11 year olds. Who would want to jab their kids when it is nothing more than a runny nose that they will allow to trickle into the mouths?

No way my kids are being jabbed.

I don't see the need or any evidence to suggest they should be. Big believer in them building a decent immune system without man-made tinkering and interference with their natural progression. Especially with the horror show of a system we have for getting drugs approved and the salesmanship behind pharmaceuticals who care not for cure, and only seek to debilitate people into lifelong treatment for profit.

No way my kids are being jabbed.

I don't see the need or any evidence to suggest they should be. Big believer in them building a decent immune system without man-made tinkering and interference with their natural progression. Especially with the horror show of a system we have for getting drugs approved and the salesmanship behind pharmaceuticals who care not for cure, and only seek to debilitate people into lifelong treatment for profit.
The evidence is that kids of any age are in more danger having the jab that taking it. Utter stupidity for parents to drag them to take it.
Listen to the wording of the offer which will exempt them from it being an advice. They are giving themselves an out from getting prosecuted

Last edited:
Mate, It worries me no end if I dwell on it too much.

I think some parents just trust in the system, otherwise, they wouldn't get them jabbed, you can't blame them for having faith in what doctors push and the bullshit we are all fed about treatments. Your child's health is a trigger for worry and panic and who wants to believe that companies can be so cruel as to not have your child's best interests at heart.

Well, let him. Because all it does is show him and the other despots up for what they are, and that the welfare of their respective people is secondary to their own agendas.

Short of going all Trump Derangement Syndrome on his ass, Trudeau's basically a nasally, witless, cowardly, sneering little creep who'd rather just 'win' than actually engineer any type of civil resolution with what are essentially everyday people protesting peacefully, not extreme groups or fringe lunatics.

In fact, aren't 90% of truckers vaccinated anyway? All Trudeau's doing is demonstrating that he'd rather piss on the principles of freedom to win favour amongst his peers, or more importantly, Twitter....

No doubt there'll be those gov- lovers that think he can do no wrong and that his actions are justified - not much I can say to them, other than call them poopy- heads :D

Hopefully in the next few years these charlatan faux- leaders will all be held accountable and brought to task, I'm sure many would like to hear their reasoning.
Hopefully they will be held up against a brick wall and brought to an ugly and painful death.

And yeah, I am serious. I am fed up to the back teeth of these f**king C*NTS playing God with peoples' lives.

Their day of reckoning is long overdue.

Hopefully they will be held up against a brick wall and brought to an ugly and painful death.

And yeah, I am serious. I am fed up to the back teeth of these f**king C*NTS playing God with peoples' lives.

Their day of reckoning is long overdue.
This is why a lot of leaders are back-tracking in an effort to win favour, with classics such as "We have to learn to live with it", 'Follow the Science" and many other ridiculous claims. for the most part they'll copy each other, hence the dismantling of all their faux laws, often before they were due to be reversed i.e Boris removing all curbs and going against 'The Science' after all.

Except places like Austria of course, they've watched too many repeats of 'Allo 'Allo, clearly, and everyone's favourite titchy nationalist, Sturgeon, who's been using her authority to push her selfish obsession with Independence....

I do believe around two thirds will slink off into cushty jobs, with a fraction getting their comeuppance. Though as you say, I'm all for the punishment idea of yours, whereby you have them lined up against a wall and get Justin Bieber to perform an intimate Live set, featuring hits such as "Baby" and "Boyfriend" on loop :eek2:

I see the 2 weeks to flatten the curve has turned into a supposed liberal democracy freezing peoples bank accounts for sending a donation to a cause their government doesnt agree with lol

Wake up people, before YOUR bank account will be frozen for any reason they like!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back