Coral withdrawal

shadow123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Coral seems to be going backwards big time and seem to be doing everything to ignore responsible gaming.
May be wrong here but up to a couple of days ago withdrawals were proccessed within 12 hours.
They did a site revamp and now on withdrawal they send an email saying that they do internal reviews on all
withdrawals which can take up 3 days during which time the funds are reversable.the bank processing then takes another
1 to 2 business days.
In addition they show a big banner if you have no funds when you log in asking if you want to deposit and
when playing a game show another when your funds are getting low again asking if you want to deposit.
Did a withdrawal last night, still reversable at lunchtime, I was determined not to reverse but got involved in bloody
monopoly megaways and did end up reversing it which in end was a good move and have now withdrawn again. This time hell will freeze over before I reverse.
Really is time the UKGC clamped down on this shit, its just a cynical move to get players to reverse and it been allowed to go on for far too long

See related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
You I saw somewhere that your withdrawal process has changed, is that correct?
18:23

Jonas In what way do you mean that it has changed?18:25

You you used to process them instantly, I've read you now have a 3 working day pending period, and your FAQ seems to back that up
18:26

Jonas Yes. with new european laws and regulations more time needs to be taken to verify every withdraw.18:28

Jonas But we will of course to process the withdraw faster than 3 days.18:29

You so what is the pending period? And if I win something now (for example) I can't walk into a shop in 20 minutes and withdraw it?
18:29

Jonas try to*18:29

Jonas For shops it is different.18:29

You no but if I win online? Do I have to wait 3 days before I withdraw using my connect card?
18:30

Jonas No. that should be processed right away.18:33

You ok. How about if I bet instore using my connect card, win, it goes to my online balance, can I then withdraw that over the counter immediately as it was placed in store
18:34

Jonas This is something you need to ask in the shop since we only support online.18:35
You but the winnings go into the online balance, so it is classed as a withdrawal. I asked instore today and the staff didn't know you had changed your policy at all
18:36

Jonas In general. all shop transactions should work just as before.18:37
You thats not very specific, surely if your rules have changed you should be able to just tell me yes or no
18:38

Jonas But we are the online part. You must ask the shop.18:38

Jonas I can only say for online deposits and withdrawals18:38

You I did, they knew nothing about any changes, how am I supposed to ask the shop staff if they know nothing about it?
18:39

Jonas AsI said. Shop terms should be the same.18:39

Jonas it's the online part that is affected.18:39

Jonas for example. bank transfers to and from account.18:39

Jonas Is there anything else I can help you with?18:40

You ok. thanks. What are the new EU laws and regulations you mentioned as I keep fairly up to date with them and haven't seen anything recently that should affect withdrawal times. If you can point me towards them I'll have a read :)
18:40

Jonas This is more of an internal process to make sure we follow the AML rules

You right, so not new laws then :) okies, I understand those, thanks very much for your time
18:42

Jonas No but they keep adding small parts to this all the time.18:42

Jonas I wish you a great evening!18:42

Jonas has left the chat.

Coral did a massive change on Monday night into Tuesday morning.

don’t know if that coincided with the withdrawal change you’re talking about.

BOTD doesn’t even show the RTP on mobile. They’ll be told off for that.

Tge withdrawals slowed down around Christmas, when they were meant to make these changes initially.

Yup it did

In the withdrawal email they send it says the reason for internal review is to ensure "fairness" so the bit
about EU and AML is bullshit and frankly they are telling customers lies.

it’s interesting. I saw another thread (think for Casumo) where withdrawals are taking long.

the big bookies are trying I guess anything in their power (after having most of it taken away) to ensure you can’t withdraw anything.
Sad times.

quicker they bring in “can’t reverse” or “all must offer lock withdrawal” facilities, the better.

Maybe me but i cant find BOTD anywhere,the mobile version is a mess and i dont think there is a search tab,
the only way to search is to use desktop mode and it doesnt show up on there

it is registered as showing as 96.21 RTP on desktop.

The last withdrawal i had was Friday night from them and was received early Saturday morning to Neteller same as always. Need to try out a withdrawal soon to see how long it takes now.
yes what makes me suspicious is they use a Coral generated page for the help file, one that was there months/years ago. They reduced the RTP a week ago on all Ply N Go games, then put them back with the higher rtp and a non png help file? okaaayyyy not dodgy at all

yes what makes me suspicious is they use a Coral generated page for the help file, one that was there months/years ago. They reduced the RTP a week ago on all Ply N Go games, then put them back with the higher rtp and a non png help file? okaaayyyy not dodgy at all

Also this crap you now have to register a username to play the slots. No money in Coral at moment but will try a deposit at weekend if i can and try to make a small withdrawal to see if it takes any longer to Neteller as bar the odd time it was normally always paid out before i was up the next morning.Tho occasionally the withdrawals did take about 24hours.

Ladbrokes was the same . Used to process withdrawals real quick but then 2 years ago i found withdrawals were still reversible after 2 days. Used to end up cancelling them and just withdrawing out the shop instantly.

Tho no idea what Ladbrokes is like now since my account has been blocked for about 18 months lol and i am not even bothering to have it unblocked.

it is registered as showing as 96.21 RTP on desktop.

The last withdrawal i had was Friday night from them and was received early Saturday morning to Neteller same as always. Need to try out a withdrawal soon to see how long it takes now.
Did a withdrawal to visa about 3pm today will let you know when it no longer shows as pending .

Did a withdrawal to visa about 3pm today will let you know when it no longer shows as pending .

Yeah thanks.

Used to making withdrawals about 10 at night and normally in Neteller before i got up in morning.

As for book of dead i just searched for book of dead with the spaces in search box and game came up in the slots page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back