1. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
  2. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by following.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sister site to Casino Max launches

    Roaring 21 has just launched - sister casino to Casino Max, and they have a special promotion for you!! .They are in the Baptism by Fire - you can check them out here: Roaring 21 BBF and special promo.


    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

CON Question

Discussion in 'Online Casinos' started by domeng, Jun 23, 2004.

Tags:
    Jun 23, 2004
  1. domeng

    domeng Dormant account

    Location:
    Planet Earth
    I receive this email from CON:


    Dear ________,

    You can win up to $300 in this exclusive invitation-only offer to a select few of Casino-on-Net's most loyal and valued members!

    June 25th is your big chance to take advantage of a practically foolproof way to add money to your account - and keep adding it up to a very healthy $300!

    Here's how it works:

    Deposit a minimum of $150 on this day (June 25th, 2004. 00:00 - 23:59 CONT)
    If by the end of the day the house wins $150 or more from you, you will win a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $300!

    And as the name says it is progressive; here are more great bonuses to be won:

    Deposit min If the house wins Get back

    $150 $150 or more $30

    $300 $300 or more $70

    $500 $500 or more $150

    $1000 $1000 or more $300


    All you have to do is deposit at least $150 during event hours.


    Can someone explain to me this email. Do I have to lost(means went down) my deposit to that amount in order to get the bonus?
     
  2. Jun 23, 2004
  3. DealerBusts

    DealerBusts Dormant account

    Location:
    UK
    Yes. If you deposit at least $150 and lose $150 of it then you will get a $30 bonus. The more you deposit and lose, the bigger the bonus.
     
  4. Jun 23, 2004
  5. sw2003

    sw2003 Dormant account

    Location:
    somewhere :)
    This kind of bonus is stupid. I would even call it a "negative bonus".
    Basically they give you part of your loss back. Whichever way you want to
    look at this, you still lose unless of course you use the "negative bonus"
    and make a big win out of that.
     
  6. Jun 23, 2004
  7. xkxrome0ox

    xkxrome0ox Dormant account

    Occupation:
    gambler
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
    they're giving you a 20% refund of your losses

    golden palace does this all the time

    one time... i managed to get about $350~ refunded for my losses (yes, i lost a lot that day)
    and with that i won back $2000 or so
    so think of it as an insurance...

    if you win with your initial deposit, great
    get your winning out and enjoy

    if you lost your deposit... then try your luck again with the bonus
     
  8. Jun 23, 2004
  9. GrandMaster

    GrandMaster Ueber Meister CAG

    Occupation:
    Mathematician by day, online gambler by night.
    Location:
    UK
    Unlike a standard bonus, this promotion cannot turn a losing session into a profitable one, but it can change your expectation positive. If it is a regular promotion, you can definitely make money out of it in the long term. Set a high goal, and play until you reach your goal or go bust. Say, you have $100, and you aim for $1000. Conveniently ignoring the house edge, you have 10% chance of reaching $1000 and 90% chance of going bust. If you get a 20% rebate on your losses, your expectation is $118.
     
  10. Jun 24, 2004
  11. Ping

    Ping Dormant account

    Occupation:
    coffee drinker
    Location:
    Asia
    People,

    This you gotta see ...

    Win or loss, get 10% REBATE! Yes, why do you have to wait for a loss to be able to get your rebate?? Over here at You must register/login in order to see the link., get your 10% rebate, WIN or LOSS! :thumbsup:

    What's more, the wagering requirement is ONLY 10%, too!!!! :notworthy

    YESSSS!!! 10% rebate with 10% wagering requirement only! :eek:




    Ping
     
  12. Jun 24, 2004
  13. jpm

    jpm Dormant account

    is that SPAM I smell??? I think it is... :sniper:
     
  14. Jun 24, 2004
  15. padanian

    padanian Experienced Member

    Occupation:
    marketing manager of a medium sized tourist compan
    Location:
    Italy
    I had the same feeling jpm...I was just checking all the previous posts from Ping and they all refer to this strange rebate thing or to the live casino associated to it...
     
  16. Jun 24, 2004
  17. domeng

    domeng Dormant account

    Location:
    Planet Earth

    When I take their Insurance Day, I deposit $100 and my balance never went down to $100 on that day but they still give me $10. So do you think it will be the same as this one?
     

Share This Page