CON Question

domeng

Dormant account
I receive this email from CON:


Dear ________,

You can win up to $300 in this exclusive invitation-only offer to a select few of Casino-on-Net's most loyal and valued members!

June 25th is your big chance to take advantage of a practically foolproof way to add money to your account - and keep adding it up to a very healthy $300!

Here's how it works:

Deposit a minimum of $150 on this day (June 25th, 2004. 00:00 - 23:59 CONT)
If by the end of the day the house wins $150 or more from you, you will win a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $300!

And as the name says it is progressive; here are more great bonuses to be won:

Deposit min If the house wins Get back

$150 $150 or more $30

$300 $300 or more $70

$500 $500 or more $150

$1000 $1000 or more $300


All you have to do is deposit at least $150 during event hours.


Can someone explain to me this email. Do I have to lost(means went down) my deposit to that amount in order to get the bonus?
 

DealerBusts

Dormant account
domeng said:
Can someone explain to me this email. Do I have to lost(means went down) my deposit to that amount in order to get the bonus?
Yes. If you deposit at least $150 and lose $150 of it then you will get a $30 bonus. The more you deposit and lose, the bigger the bonus.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
This kind of bonus is stupid. I would even call it a "negative bonus".
Basically they give you part of your loss back. Whichever way you want to
look at this, you still lose unless of course you use the "negative bonus"
and make a big win out of that.
 

xkxrome0ox

Dormant account
they're giving you a 20% refund of your losses

golden palace does this all the time

one time... i managed to get about $350~ refunded for my losses (yes, i lost a lot that day)
and with that i won back $2000 or so
so think of it as an insurance...

if you win with your initial deposit, great
get your winning out and enjoy

if you lost your deposit... then try your luck again with the bonus
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
sw2003 said:
This kind of bonus is stupid. I would even call it a "negative bonus".
Basically they give you part of your loss back. Whichever way you want to
look at this, you still lose unless of course you use the "negative bonus"
and make a big win out of that.
Unlike a standard bonus, this promotion cannot turn a losing session into a profitable one, but it can change your expectation positive. If it is a regular promotion, you can definitely make money out of it in the long term. Set a high goal, and play until you reach your goal or go bust. Say, you have $100, and you aim for $1000. Conveniently ignoring the house edge, you have 10% chance of reaching $1000 and 90% chance of going bust. If you get a 20% rebate on your losses, your expectation is $118.
 

Ping

Dormant account
People,

This you gotta see ...

Win or loss, get 10% REBATE! Yes, why do you have to wait for a loss to be able to get your rebate?? Over here at www.casinorebate.8m.com, get your 10% rebate, WIN or LOSS! :thumbsup:

What's more, the wagering requirement is ONLY 10%, too!!!! :notworthy

YESSSS!!! 10% rebate with 10% wagering requirement only! :eek:




Ping
 

padanian

Experienced Member
I had the same feeling jpm...I was just checking all the previous posts from Ping and they all refer to this strange rebate thing or to the live casino associated to it...
 

domeng

Dormant account
xkxrome0ox said:
they're giving you a 20% refund of your losses

golden palace does this all the time

one time... i managed to get about $350~ refunded for my losses (yes, i lost a lot that day)
and with that i won back $2000 or so
so think of it as an insurance...

if you win with your initial deposit, great
get your winning out and enjoy

if you lost your deposit... then try your luck again with the bonus

When I take their Insurance Day, I deposit $100 and my balance never went down to $100 on that day but they still give me $10. So do you think it will be the same as this one?
 
Top